Måneskin - 'RUSH!'

Slate

11 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

The version on the Japanese album is no live version, it's just the HQ version of "Touch Me" as it was already released on the Mammamia-vinyl.

there is also limited Japanese edition with a second disc Live at Toyosu PIT, 2022.08.18

This website has a short snippet of "Touch Me", it's track 8 on 2.[CD]
https://tower.jp/item/5609965/ラッシュ!-[2CD+フォトブック]<初回生産限定盤>

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• YoungDreamer

• EnterTheAttic

• GRMusic

14 hours ago, GRMusic said:

The version on the Japanese album is no live version, it's just the HQ version of "Touch Me" as it was already released on the Mammamia-vinyl.

so the touch me version on the japan cd is the demo too?

UK Albums Chart (Wednesday update) out of the top 5:noparty:
6. 4,210 — Måneskin - RUSH!

1. 10,421 — The Reytons - What's Rock and Roll?
2. 5,283 — Taylor Swift - Midnights
3. 5,109 — Black Star Riders - Wrong Side of Paradise
4. 4,985 — The Weeknd - The Highlights
5. 4,957 — SZA - SOS

On 1/23/2023 at 7:08 PM, Polgg48 said:

USA HDD next... 

outside top 20 at 15k HDD

42 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

UK Albums Chart (Wednesday update) out of the top 5:noparty:
6. 4,210 — Måneskin - RUSH!

Hide contents

1. 10,421 — The Reytons - What's Rock and Roll?
2. 5,283 — Taylor Swift - Midnights
3. 5,109 — Black Star Riders - Wrong Side of Paradise
4. 4,985 — The Weeknd - The Highlights
5. 4,957 — SZA - SOS

38 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

outside top 20 at 15k HDD

DAMN! That's sad. 

This album deserves to smash everywhere! I'm obsessed with how good it is!

Wow I’m shocked at how badly this is underperforming.

Perhaps they should’ve spent more time focussing on making quality songs. This US pop radio pandering music has completely alienated their fanbase. I know for sure that they’ve lost a lot of fans.

Being a huge Eurovision fan, part of me is rooting for them to do well, but the other half of me wants them to flop so that they can perhaps go back to their roots.

I’ve just had a look at their store and it’s SO expensive. The £160 box set is absolutely insane. I wouldn’t even pay half.

That being said, Gasoline is insane, but everything else is very much ‘meh’. Their attitude isn’t cutting it either, it’s serving “look at me, I’m a rockstar!!!”.

On 1/25/2023 at 10:20 PM, Cqmerqn said:

Wow I’m shocked at how badly this is underperforming.

Perhaps they should’ve spent more time focussing on making quality songs. This US pop radio pandering music has completely alienated their fanbase. I know for sure that they’ve lost a lot of fans.

Being a huge Eurovision fan, part of me is rooting for them to do well, but the other half of me wants them to flop so that they can perhaps go back to their roots.

I’ve just had a look at their store and it’s SO expensive. The £160 box set is absolutely insane. I wouldn’t even pay half.

That being said, Gasoline is insane, but everything else is very much ‘meh’. Their attitude isn’t cutting it either, it’s serving “look at me, I’m a rockstar!!!”.

They have became totally manufactured, their music, their imagine, their videos are totally American visually in a way that doesn't belong to them, they're starting to lose support in Italy with media and critics saying these exactly things.

From a side, they're not totally to blame, they're young and this big success came all at once in a way that it's not usual for an Italian act that it's not easy to manage for various reasons.

Also it's just a matter of time before Damiano will go solo, situation seen thousands of times already, there are already strong rumors of him and Veronica not getting along and that will be the end of the band.

30 minutes ago, Leptine said:

They have became totally manufactured, their music, their imagine, their videos are totally American visually in a way that doesn't belong to them, they're starting to lose support in Italy with media and critics saying these exactly things.

From a side, they're not totally to blame, they're young and this big success came all at once in a way that it's not usual for an Italian act that it's not easy to manage for various reasons.

Also it's just a matter of time before Damiano will go solo, situation seen thousands of times already, there are already strong rumors of him and Veronica not getting along and that will be the end of the band.

Tbh I just follow him on Instagram. Not interested in the rest of the band.

The album has bops but I feel like the industry is trying to make people think they're more of a big deal than they are and people are just seeing through it and skipping over them altogether.

#11 on Spotify Weekly Top Albums Global 
Rush! received 49,654,639 unfiltered streams on its first week. 

it gets about 6M streams daily. the least streamed tracks (under 200k daily streams): Il Dono Della Vita, Kool Kids, Mark Chapman.

I added this album to my favorites of 2023 so far. I understand the criticism their fanbase has with the album, because it is definitely more mainstream and seems to be targeting another demographic, but I dig the sound on this album a lot.

19 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

#11 on Spotify Weekly Top Albums Global 
Rush! received 49,654,639 unfiltered streams on its first week. 

it gets about 6M streams daily. the least streamed tracks (under 200k daily streams): Il Dono Della Vita, Kool Kids, Mark Chapman.

B-but didn't they want Italian songs? 

Peaks around the world for the album seem quite healthy to me, they even snatched a #1 in France (wich is difficult to get, not everyone can get one with their international debut). Beggin' can't be their standard. They should drop the Gossip promo tho, it's never gonna happen, the GP clearly said NO! Gasoline is the best pick image wise if they want to push another single.

The freefall next week will be huge, but a Grammy win could give this a push.

15 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Baby Said is great! I believe it's in my top 3 of the album

16 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

It sends me how most of the new album material requires a lighter, more subtle vocal approach from Damiano that he's absolutely incapable to pull off live. Highest notes in Gossip, Baby Said and especially Supermodel just aren't in his range (and that's the reason he often changes the melody performing Supermodel live). Pre-recorded performances for talk shows like this one sound great of course, could be lip sync or just heavy editing. 

Song is great!

Edited by Filpo

Rush! has fallen to #54 on the UK Album Chart now :snowman:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.