• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodflowers.

• despy

• Unknown User

• Ab1818

I mean, good for her I guess, but I just listened and that song is genuinely awful :rip:

So happy for her! The song is catchy af and is giving the GP the sound they love best from her with her doo *** pop.

Now time to re-release Nice To Meet Ya and get another viral hit :duca:

AJXdOhr.gif

It's really coming, could be a Top 5 contender IMO

She's always known her way around a catchy chorus so this isn't shocking

Again proves all you need is the right song, anyone can have a hit again

Treat Myself deserved so much success, so I'm glad she's finally getting it (hopefully) with this song/album. She makes genuinely good pop music and knows a good hook better than anyone in the business. Long overdue. Really hoping this song becomes a huge hit for her

AJXdOhr.gif

Meghan Trainor getting a charting hit (and possibly a smash if this momentum continues) was definitely not on my 2022 bingo card :toofunny2: But the song is undeniably catchy so good for her.

TREAT MYSELF deserved TITLE's success but so happy for Meghan seeing success again :clap3:

4 hours ago, shelven said:

Meghan Trainor getting a charting hit (and possibly a smash if this momentum continues) was definitely not on my 2022 bingo card :toofunny2: But the song is undeniably catchy so good for her.

Then again, I didn't expect Imagine Dragons, One Republic, or Sam Smith to have Top 10 hits either. It's like we hit 2014 bingo in 2022.

How? Wow I'm speechless :omg: and with 500 Taylor songs in the chart :deadbanana2:

This shows that anyone can make a comeback. This could be her biggest hit since Me too.

Imagine this and Anti hero serve All about that base/Shake it off 2014 realness. Such an amazing time for pop music.

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Katy is next. I'm 100000% sure. 

I feel it too...

Katy's old music went viral A LOT on Tik Tok, I just saw a random Tik Tok with Harleys on Hawaii yesterday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.