Cis woman gets harassed in bathroom by transphobe who thinks she's trans

Communion

3 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

and another homophobic user think

The way you literally have just made this up and have repeatedly failed to explain yourself or provide ANY proof :redface:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mobility Mary

• Headlock

• Communion

• xclusivestylesz

On 10/29/2022 at 10:14 PM, fountain said:

So disgusting

I really don’t understand how we are supposed to deal or reason with people like this when they are literally hate embodied. Like wtf is the solution 

20 minutes ago, qurl said:

Oh I agree absolutely, and the sooner the better! If they could all cease existing right now, I’d vote for it. It’s not a perfect solution though because these behaviours are still being picked up by younger generations too - arguably to a lesser degree thankfully - but the hate still grows outside of just the oldest generation. It’ll continue to phase out for sure and get better hopefully, but I’m still worried about the future :monkey:

21 hours ago, John Slayne said:

even if this wasn't terrible transphobic segregation, how would it solve the issue? the woman who got harassed was cis, she would not be using the trans bathroom even in your hypothetical scenario, so she would still get harassed for using the 'wrong' bathroom :deadbanana4: 

Agreed. 

Whenever I'm using a public bathroom, I don't give a **** who's in it. I'm just there to do my business. However, I know people that do care. And no, they're absolutely not "transphobic." *I* personally don't care. Unless every bathroom becomes 'all gender' this issue will remain. 

12 hours ago, DirtyPony87 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a user take L after L after L after L after L like you have in this thread. Maybe it's time to throw in the towel, just admit that you're transphobic, and call it a day. You and that xxxstylexclusive clown. 

Oh?

1 hour ago, xclusivestylesz said:

However, I know people that do care. And no, they're absolutely not "transphobic."

Sounds like they are transphobic to me tbh. But that's okay, I just wish people would take responsibility for their feelings and stopped blaming it on everyone else. If someone feels uncomfortable sharing public space with a trans person, that's their problem. 

There are people who are uncomfortable sharing public space with black people, but we don't go around coddling their feelings. If you are in a public space and the person is not physically or verbally threatening you, you have no right to go off on them, no matter how much you 'care' or how 'uncomfortable' or 'unsafe' their presence makes you feel.

4 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

Sounds like they are transphobic to me tbh. But that's okay, I just wish people would take responsibility for their feelings and stopped blaming it on everyone else. If someone feels uncomfortable sharing public space with a trans person, that's their problem. 

There are people who are uncomfortable sharing public space with black people, but we don't go around coddling their feelings. If you are in a public space and the person is not physically or verbally threatening you, you have no right to go off on them, no matter how much you 'care' or how 'uncomfortable' or 'unsafe' their presence makes you feel.

I don't have the patience to currently read all this but for the final time I love and respect everyone ❤️?

Republicans have done an excellent job with their fearmongering cause low schooled Reps are truly convinced trans people are the next best evil send down to Earth right from Satan’s basement. This is ridiculous

On 10/29/2022 at 10:03 PM, dman4life said:

I just wanna thank our creator above for never putting me in one of these Karen situations. I'd be arrested so quick :jonny5:

Lmfao, same

On 10/29/2022 at 9:50 PM, Headlock said:

Perhaps we should make separate bathrooms for those ~uncomfortable~ people instead :foxaylove3:

They already do. :deadbanana2:

22 hours ago, fountain said:

Oh I agree absolutely, and the sooner the better! If they could all cease existing right now, I’d vote for it. It’s not a perfect solution though because these behaviours are still being picked up by younger generations too - arguably to a lesser degree thankfully - but the hate still grows outside of just the oldest generation. It’ll continue to phase out for sure and get better hopefully, but I’m still worried about the future :monkey:

WTF??? 

17 hours ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Oh?

Oh.

15 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

He just hates women, don't mind him

If this thread is proof anything, you are a raging transphobe, and, by default, hate women. Sit this one out, sweaty.

"You can jut tell!"

"They're just DIFFERENT, okay?!"

"This is to PROTECT us!"

The rallying cry of an abuser is always in defence of something "sacred," oddly enough, the reality is always in suffering for everyone. It's crazy how own goals are acceptable only when you don't actually walk or think through what you believe but that's how bigotry works, women have been doing it for just as long as men but that social media revisionist history will tell you otherwise.

Mind your business, you are not batman or Batgirl, you're just an ******* who doesn't have a mirror in their house. Act like it.

Nothing about her looks trans how did she come to that conclusion and why did she not record this vile woman’s face! 

Wow i lost so many brain cells reading that Kacey Musgraves avi + Harry Styles stan posts 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Wow that Mobility user keeps exposing their transphobic views with every post. Yikes :stare:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.