• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mobility Mary

• Headlock

• Communion

• xclusivestylesz

So disgusting

I really don’t understand how we are supposed to deal or reason with people like this when they are literally hate embodied. Like wtf is the solution 

That woman is weird 

I've heard this happens to a lot of cis women, probably happens to cis women more than trans people tbh. 

Vile woman. Someone should have slapped her.

And so much for the "we can always tell a cis woman and trans woman apart!!!" byhfidsujakl

Why isn't there a separate bathroom for trans people though? I personally don't care but I could understand why it makes some people uncomfortable.  

3 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Why isn't there a separate bathroom for trans people though? I personally don't care but I could understand why it makes some people uncomfortable.  

Perhaps we should make separate bathrooms for those ~uncomfortable~ people instead :foxaylove3:

She should have exposed that vile ***** ugly mug 

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Perhaps we should make separate bathrooms for those ~uncomfortable~ people instead :foxaylove3:

So a bathroom for cis women?

I just wanna thank our creator above for never putting me in one of these Karen situations. I'd be arrested so quick :jonny5:

These people are demons. Some even reside here on ATRL dot net. :redface:

16 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. A bathroom for women and another for trans women

1 minute ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. A bathroom for women and another for trans women

OR, hear me out, a bathroom for women, and a bathroom for transphobes :foxaylove3:

that lady is a waste of oxygen :deadbanana4: why go out of your way and harass someone like you're going inside the stall with them 

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

OR, hear me out, a bathroom for women, and a bathroom for transphobes :foxaylove3:

That should also work. Unless you're a biological women, you shouldn't speak for them

10 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I just wanna thank our creator above for never putting me in one of these Karen situations. I'd be arrested so quick :jonny5:

Honestly god I'll be in jail if this happened to me

Just now, xclusivestylesz said:

That should also work. Unless you're a biological women, you shouldn't speak for them

He's not one, but he is the type of person who constantly speaks over them and thinks their opinions are worthless. A very dangerous attitude to have.

1 minute ago, Mobility Mary said:

He's not one, but he is the type of person who constantly speaks over them and thinks their opinions are worthless. A very dangerous attitude to have.

Honestly this is baffling.. What do you have against that user to be making such attacks? This feels very personal...

Edited by Wolf Alice

1 minute ago, Wolf Alice said:

Honestly this is baffling.. What do you have against that user to be making such attacks? This feels very personal...

I don't have anything against him, I'm just scared of him and the way he treats me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.