Matthew Perry wishes Keanu Reeves was dead instead of Phoenix and Ledger

McNulty

RockStarShit101
1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

I went to a live taping of a show he did that got canceled and he was so mean spirited. He also sounded very monotone and bad at acting. Gotta watch the episode to see how ok earth they fixed that.

anyway, he was so mean to the writers. He’d say stuff like “I can’t believe you’re making me say this”

”it’s not funny, NO ONE in Hollywood laughed”

and people found that bullying “funny” or pretended to

Was it the odd couple?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• Ombre

• Espresso

• dabunique

On 10/27/2022 at 3:00 AM, Ombre said:

This is like when people bash Britney for being "talentless". Charisma is just as important in the entertainment industry and you either have it or you dont.

I really like him but I cant deny Keanu is offensively untalented. Matthew is probably bitter he made wrong choices in his life and did not get to have a career like Keanu's

Talent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> charisma. If you have no real talent you don't deserve to be big imo, especially when so many actual talented artists never got the big break they deserved.

8 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Talent >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> charisma. If you have no real talent you don't deserve to be big imo, especially when so many actual talented artists never got the big break they deserved.

Anybody can get talent by putting in the time. You have to be born wirh charisma

11 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

Was it the odd couple?

Yup

I’m not sure why he even released this book. He makes more from Friends residuals than he will ever make from book sales. :gaycat6:

Matthew Perry is a flop piece of garbage

tumblr_inline_nn8rih2V721ss0czp_500.gif

Keanu will continue to actually have a career :clap3:

On 10/28/2022 at 7:00 AM, igninton said:

I've never seen Friends, is this man famous for any other stuff? :rip: 

No.

On 10/28/2022 at 7:00 AM, igninton said:

I've never seen Friends, is this man famous for any other stuff? :rip: 

Objectively, no. I remember Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip had a huge marketing push in the mid 2000s but completely bombed.

Not even remotely close to anyone else on the cast, especially Lisa Kudrow, who was and is a comedy icon with multiple past and ongoing projects.

Not even close to camp classics like Courtney with the Scream series, her decent sitcom, or David with the recent decent sci-fi comedy crossovers. 

Aniston's slaughtered on this forum all the time, but the smaller psych thrillers she did including I believe with Clive Owen were solid, and she's still had a slew of high-profile endorsements. Matt LeBlanc's had a big crossover audience forever from Top Gear for a lot of his projects including Episodes, which I've enjoyed, personally. 

On 10/26/2022 at 5:17 PM, Espresso said:

While I do think self-filtering culturally has gone a bit far recently, and you're allowed to comment on a situation without the same amount of credits of the person you're criticizing, even in terms of the artform, this isn't...productive. It's one of those comments you know he would've kept to himself if his career wasn't dead at this point or he didn't have the Friends residuals he could always rely on. 

The "why didn't God take x instead of y" conversation is really old, but to apply it to talent, while not novel, just comes across as bitter grapes and trolling.

I'm not shocked or mad, I just pity him.

Matthew probably will do limited press for this book so he won't be called out repeatedly on his drug addiction and/or this because he'd need a legit comeback story to have a good interview. He...doesn't really have that and has stayed mired in the muck. It's sad.

/endthread

The 90’s sitcom actor needs to sit down. 

Keanu Reeves is such an icon. Fume ugly!

That pic... not Keanu being 5 years older than Matthew :rip:

Anyway, this type of thing is frustrating. Their deaths were tragic, but the romanticization and glamorization of their lives is part of the problem. While talented and I'm sure beautiful people, they clearly had a lot of demons and made their own choices that lead them down that path. To belittle someone else's life over theirs is completely ignoring the actual problem.

JustLikeHoney

Why isn't Brittany Murphy still alive instead of Mathew? She was a better actor and funnier. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.