Matthew Perry wishes Keanu Reeves was dead instead of Phoenix and Ledger

McNulty

Absolutely deplorable thing to say. Keanu has suffered so many tragedies in his personal life and now a colleague wishes death upon him. I hope Keanu never hears about this. May the internet swiftly smite this desperate fool and his "memoir"

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• Ombre

• Espresso

• dabunique

1 hour ago, Ombre said:

The dad's kinda doing it for me...

I know. Canadian Hugh grant 

:jonny:

???????? Matthew I've been rooting for you for years....

Keanu is one of the most harmless celebs out there. I mean, out of all people to wish death on... :deadbanana4:

He probably knew what he was doing.

Say controversial ****, it gets his desperate ass and his stupid book attention, post meaningless apology. It's still gotten him the attention he needs anyway. It's been cool to like Keanu for a few years now, so he knew this would get people talking.

Repulsive looking, barely talented actor that starred in a disgustingly overrated show.

They both were junkies… 

Not Keanu fault he had a clean UMPROBELMATIC lifestyle. Perry can shove it with his recently sober ass. 

Chile da lack of self awareness, why didn't he ask why he himself didn't die instead of those actors if he wanted to pick on someone untalented

Keanu remains a legend and Matty is jus known for Friends

da nerve of this trash coming for Keanu who by da time Friends started had already critically acclaimed and box office hits

What a horrible thing to say. The only thing the other guy is known for is an awful, overrated show. Keanu is booked and busy. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

I kinda feel bad for him. This might make him depressed and lead him to a relapse. Now this is bigger news than him releasing a book

11 hours ago, FreeXone said:

They both were junkies… 

Not Keanu fault he had a clean UMPROBELMATIC lifestyle. Perry can shove it with his recently sober ass. 

Wtf is this, y'all acting offended at OP while you be posting disgusting **** like this that's just as bad

@ mods, people get banned for using words like 'r*t****d' but j*nky is just as much of a slur according to the woke language police that taught you this ****, so what's the tea 

Edited by oilheiress

Louis CK (I know) told a story about hanging out with Chandler at an industry event with an open bar. A waitress was bringing them drinks all night and Louis tipped her each time. Apparently Chandler tried to grab his hand and physically restrain him from tipping her because "the drinks are free". A whole millionaire. What a miserable man. I'm glad his chin has almost completed the merge with his neck.

6 hours ago, oilheiress said:

Wtf is this, y'all acting offended at OP while you be posting disgusting **** like this that's just as bad

@ mods, people get banned for using words like 'r*t****d' but j*nky is just as much of a slur according to the woke language police that taught you this ****, so what's the tea 

I’ve personally been a alcohol binging, cocaine snorting junkie before so it isn’t that big a deal!! We know wtf we were and are and recognizing it is step one of saving yourself!! So fall back and shut up. 

Edited by FreeXone

On 10/27/2022 at 1:00 AM, ChandlerBing said:

Oh wow. Time to change my name.

Nah chandler isnt Matt 

chan is the one good quality about him lol

13 hours ago, Arrogant said:

Louis CK (I know) told a story about hanging out with Chandler at an industry event with an open bar. A waitress was bringing them drinks all night and Louis tipped her each time. Apparently Chandler tried to grab his hand and physically restrain him from tipping her because "the drinks are free". A whole millionaire. What a miserable man. I'm glad his chin has almost completed the merge with his neck.

I went to a live taping of a show he did that got canceled and he was so mean spirited. He also sounded very monotone and bad at acting. Gotta watch the episode to see how ok earth they fixed that.

anyway, he was so mean to the writers. He’d say stuff like “I can’t believe you’re making me say this”

”it’s not funny, NO ONE in Hollywood laughed”

and people found that bullying “funny” or pretended to

what did keanu even do? 

why would miss chanadler bong even say that? 

that’s so messed up  

Wow what a very disgusting thing to say. Why not make your own nasty ass as an example instead of nice talented legends like Keanu?

Vile rotten thing. 

I've never seen Friends, is this man famous for any other stuff? :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.