Matthew Perry wishes Keanu Reeves was dead instead of Phoenix and Ledger

McNulty

MadonnasBoyfriend

I'm not about to be mean to elderly Chandler Bing. He said what he said :foxaylove2:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• Ombre

• Espresso

• dabunique

38 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Is he implying that all of them were on heavy drugs but only Keanu got out of it and he didn't deserve it?

Matthew is even less talented than Keanu tho IDK what he was trying to do by grouping himself with the others  

His own form of projection. Makes the most sense - more than anything else.

"You were supposed to end up like me or dead, so let me couch this in a wildly arbitrary talent-off". 

This is like when people bash Britney for being "talentless". Charisma is just as important in the entertainment industry and you either have it or you dont.

I really like him but I cant deny Keanu is offensively untalented. Matthew is probably bitter he made wrong choices in his life and did not get to have a career like Keanu's

16 minutes ago, Ombre said:

This is like when people bash Britney for being "talentless". Charisma is just as important in the entertainment industry and you either have it or you dont.

I really like him but I cant deny Keanu is offensively untalented. Matthew is probably bitter he made wrong choices in his life and did not get to have a career like Keanu's

Matthew could’ve been Steve carrell at best but he’s not funny and the weight bouncing due to drugs did not help.

but he’s such a Leo that he probably genuinely thinks he should have keanus career but he’s just not a looker, even at his 90s peak when looks mattered more 

I understand not liking Keanu and thinking he's a bland, talentless hack, but wishing death upon him? Talk about going overboard. :biblio:

This is so messy :deadbanana2:

Some celebrities need better PR cause this couldn’t have been worded in a worse way

This is so messy :deadbanana2:

Some celebrities need better PR cause this couldn’t have been worded in a worse way

Wishing death on someone is terrible. Plus everyone always says how great to a person Keanu is. I wonder what he did to Matthew to cause such a comment 

King Keanu remains unbothered :gaycat2:  #MatthewTrashIsOverParty

… it reads like he has a personal grudge against Keanu. I kind of get what he’s saying but the wording is shitty. 

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Matthew could’ve been Steve carrell at best but he’s not funny and the weight bouncing due to drugs did not help.

but he’s such a Leo that he probably genuinely thinks he should have keanus career but he’s just not a looker, even at his 90s peak when looks mattered more 

Yeah maybe because his father was an actor he thought he deserved more than he got.

In the 90s he was definitely a looker. No less than Keanu imo. 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Yeah maybe because his father was an actor he thought he deserved more than he got.

In the 90s he was definitely a looker. No less than Keanu imo. 

spacer.png

A man

D2Lp1mdXgAEVLBZ.jpg

:jonny:

Maybe that brain of his was damaged during those 5 minutes...

This dumbass, now even more people are going to throw undeserved hate at Friends

Also wtf he could praise Phoenix and Ledger without wishing death upon someone as harmless as Keanu Reeves :deadbanana:

Keanu is literally harmless and is one of the Internet's biggest icons.

nobody cares about Courtney Cox's ex supporting actor :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.