• ARTPOP
    • folklore
  2. 2. ?

• Joanne
    • evermore
  3. 3. ?

• Chromatica
    • Midnights

A nasty set up if I've ever seen one. Again, the difference in quality between the two is like night and day. Gaga's albums are objectively some of the worst albums ever made (critics can attest to that), whereas Taylor's are among the best.

Gaga is a good entertainer but she doesn’t make good albums. That’s why over a decade in the business and she still doesn’t have a classic album that the GP respects (don’t mention BTW only the gays in her fan base consider that a good album)

Gaga has weak albums while Taylor has classic after classic albums. Gaga could never write an album like “Red” 

Oh baby this was not even a competition it was a massacre :deadbanana2: I love artpop though! But folklore is way too strong. Everything else is uncontested.

… if this isn’t a setup… they’re wildly different albums and genres. I suppose that maybe you could possibly compare some of Joanne to the three latest Taylor albums but it’s still a stretch. I’d say that I enjoy Chromatica more than Evermore but that’s about it. Artpop had its good moments as well but it isn’t strong enough overall to compete. 

Just say you hate Stefani :rip: 

Taylor easily. Gaga couldn't make a decent album if she wanted. :rip:

Joanne vs Folklore

A Star Is Born vs Evermore

Chromatica vs Midnights

Cowboy Like Me eviscerates Gaga's entire discography so I'm inclined to pick Taylor for all 3 :sorry:

ARTPOP BY FARR!  I ******* hate folklore

eh both horriable! 

Chromatica (i like the album a lot idc)

6xvcus.gif

Taylor for all and it's not even close for any option :deadbanana2:

Taylor is better at executing the idea of the album but I find Gaga more interesting and entertaining as an artist. I listen to Gaga way more, even her so-so albums. 

Edited by Soda Pop Queen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.