Predict Rihanna "Lift Me Up” Spotify Debut (U.S. & Global)

Adrian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adrian

• Cloröx

• Johnny Jacobs

• Badgalbriel

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Sledgehammer had no hype at all and was released during ANTI era

Eh most fandoms try to avoid overestimating their fave and prediction is made based on their previous performance. We have nothing to lose if we keep low profile but damn you sound like haters for setting her up :gaycat7:

I think Rih could snatch  around 2.5 million in USA & about 8 million worldwide.

While we are on the topic of predicting, would anyone be interested if I brought back the Hot 100 Top 10 predictions game?

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Rihanna never had big gigantic debut so it's understandable to give her a conservative prediction + remember Sledgehammer.

You can't compare when she literally has the biggest comeback hype in probably decades

3 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

You can't compare when she literally has the biggest comeback hype in probably decades

It seems some of you guys learn nothing from 30 :gaycat7:

I need to hear it first.

4 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

30 is a snoozefest with no replay value. Rihanna only serves BOPS. She'll do fine and have great longevity. Plus, there's going to be two songs. One a ballad and the other likely a mid-uptempo. The GP will eat either or both up. 

2 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

30 is a snoozefest with no replay value. Rihanna only serves BOPS. She'll do fine and have great longevity. Plus, there's going to be two songs. One a ballad and the other likely a mid-uptempo. The GP will eat either or both up. 

That's the thing, we can't simply judge based on snippet unless we've heard the full songs. Right now I'm predicting 2M in the US, and 5M globally. :camping:

Rihanna: 7M, 19M 

Drake: 4.5M, 9M

SZA: 2M, 5M 

I think Rihanna will SMASH after all the hype, Drake ofc does huge numbers for no reason and SZA is surprisingly popular

8 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Imagine the nerve coming for Rihanna :deadbanana2:

Rih - 8 mil

Drake - 4/5 mil

Sza - 1.5 mil

Whos the juicy man on your avi?

OT Rih 5M/7aM

Rihanna will debut higher but SZA will outlast in the long run, kind like Hold Me Closer and I'm Good (Blue)

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

It seems you forgot 30 was a boring mess.. I doubt Rih will release something like that. 

Also, you're talking about an album where easy on me itself smashed

42 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

Whos the juicy man on your avi?

OT Rih 5M/7aM

Michael Yerger :alexz:

9 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

It seems you forgot 30 was a boring mess.. I doubt Rih will release something like that. 

Also, you're talking about an album where easy on me itself smashed

American Oxygen exists :katie:

+ If she sticks with Anti sound then there's there's high possibility that the music won't be generic pop, I mean we all knew already that one of those songs is ballad :celestial5:

35 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

American Oxygen exists :katie:

+ If she sticks with Anti sound then there's there's high possibility that the music won't be generic pop, I mean we all knew already that one of those songs is ballad :celestial5:

She already said multiple times her upcoming music isn't something we'd except from her.. I think this song is no different. 

6 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Not really the same though. 30 is a full album compared to Rihanna releasing a single. If you're going to use Adele's comeback as an example then look at EOM - which shattered the Spotify record :devil:

20M WW, 10M US. :WAP:

Rihanna is coming back tomorrow after a 7 years break and we are ready to stream ha ! :bird:

Predict the song's debut on Spotify...

I think this will do numbers. People are craving for new Rihanna music. I can see her debuting with huge numbers. I would not be surprised if she received at least 15-17M streams worldwide in its first day.

18M :bird:

US : 6M

WW : 19M

people are saying she’s not “frontloaded” but buying a $1.29 single =\ (basically free) streaming

Edited by enchanted0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.