Predict Rihanna "Lift Me Up” Spotify Debut (U.S. & Global)

Adrian

Rihanna - Lift Me Up

Drake & 21 Savage album bomb

SZA - Shirt

Who's gonna come out on top?

We haven't had a Rihanna Spotify debut since 2016

Tracks from Drake's latest album "Honestly, Nevermind" did between 3.7M (#1) and 1.3M (#17) with three songs by other artists in between

SZA debuted at #1 (1.6M) with "I Hate U"

I say Drake's most streamed track will debut at #1 with over 4M

Rihanna 2.5M (Top 5)

SZA 1.2M (outside Top 10)

Edited by Adrian

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adrian

• Cloröx

• Johnny Jacobs

• Kylizzle

Top Posters In This Topic

Rihanna is going Number 1. Disney Marketing push, Playlisting, and a fandom deprived of solo music for 7 years. A Incoming event level smash 

Damn, half of Taylor's album will still be doing above 2M daily by Friday :jonny:

Rihanna will do around 8.5m 

Drake's biggest song on the album will pull 4.5m 

SZA will have poor numbers. 

Rih's is just a soundtrack song, so I dont think it will be that much

however, she hasn't released something in a lot of time+the hype is big

But dont know if Drake will come on top since he kind of disappointed his fanbase on the last one

SZA will do okay

prolly serve longevity?

3 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I think Rihanna's numbers will surprise everyone, but not in a good way

I think so too.  Unless it's super, super good.  It won't be tho.  Too much hype will have disappointed everyone.  Imagine the threads...."6 years for this?" etc...

I don’t think Rihanna will be pulling insane debut numbers with a soundtrack single. If anything I see her debuting around the same as No Time To Die. If this was a song off a solo album I’d say she’d win.

Drake: 3.5M

Rihanna: 2.3M

SZA: 1.8M

3 minutes ago, spree said:

I think so too.  Unless it's super, super good.  It won't be tho.  Too much hype will have disappointed everyone.  Imagine the threads...."6 years for this?" etc...

I loved ANTI but it set expectations high. Even if she serves Only Girl quality people will be upset. Plus viral tweets don't equal streams. 

It is a soundtrack song, I doubt it will do numbers unless it is really really good.

Everyone doubting Rihanna. I hope y’all are wrong :deadbanana2:

I wouldnt be surprised if Drake and Rih battle it out for #1.

Imagine the nerve coming for Rihanna :deadbanana2:

Rih - 8 mil

Drake - 4/5 mil

Sza - 1.5 mil

Anti hero will still be doing 8-10m streams per day So all of them will have to settle for #2 or beneath. If Rihanna song is slow like be alive or sm sh*t it will flop into oblivion and struggle to get 4m+ 

I think SZA's numbers will surprise everyone but in a very good way. Shirt will probably have the most longevity out of all three releases imo. Also, she is releasing the video with the song so it could boost numbers too on Spotify.

With Rih, because it is a soundtrack single I don't think the song will have crazy debut numbers but we will see.

Drake/21 Savage should do well especially after Jimmy Cooks did so well from Drake's last project. 

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Rihanna will do around 8.5m 

Drake's biggest song on the album will pull 4.5m 

SZA will have poor numbers. 

:cm:

#1 will probably be the biggest song from the Drake x 21 Savage album 

Rihanna will do like 2.5-4M but I think it’ll serve longevity specially with WF coming 

Sza will debut the lowest out of the three but I’ll still do really good probably like 1.8M, maybe more than 2M

Drake and 21 Savage will smash - it’s a return after his fans didn’t like the previous change of genre and his fans also have been begging for more collabs with the two of them. 
Rihanna will do well, but I don’t think her single will peak until the film comes out.

And SZA will do well but not as well as the other two, but she’s aiming for longevity anyway.

Poor Drake got scared of the HuRIHcane :jonny5:

5 hours ago, Adrian said:

Everyone doubting Rihanna. I hope y’all are wrong :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Imagine the nerve coming for Rihanna :deadbanana2:

Rih - 8 mil

Drake - 4/5 mil

Sza - 1.5 mil

Rihanna never had big gigantic debut so it's understandable to give her a conservative prediction + remember Sledgehammer.

8 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Rihanna never had big gigantic debut so it's understandable to give her a conservative prediction + remember Sledgehammer.

Sledgehammer had no hype at all and was released during ANTI era

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.