The Bear | FX on Hulu | Season 3 out now!

Almodusa

Just finished to binge the whole show in few days, a masterpiece, it totally deserves the hype, excellent cast and writing :clap3:

@The Witch

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Chemist

• Ampersand13

• The Witch

On 3/14/2023 at 5:30 PM, The Witch said:

Watch this show so we can thirst about Jeremy Allen White together :WAP: @Leptine

8uzRIU1.gif

Ok I totally changed my mind on him after watching the show, I can see the appeal now

giphy.gif

• Like 1

For how much short it was, Jamie Lee Curtis deserved a guest starring Emmy nomination, this was honestly her best performance ever, I didn't even recognized her at the beginning.

39 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Ok I totally changed my mind on him after watching the show, I can see the appeal now

giphy.gif

See? You spoke way too soon :-*

34 minutes ago, Leptine said:

For how much short it was, Jamie Lee Curtis deserved a guest starring Emmy nomination, this was honestly her best performance ever, I didn't even recognized her at the beginning.

Sarah Paulson kinda ruined the season and Ms lee curtis saved it :clap3:

• Haha 1

I've just started this and honestly, the characters are driving me nuts. Why are they actively trying to sabotage each other and just refuse to try anything new? :shakeno: So frustrating!

#1 on IMDB's most popular show list :jonnycat: a HIT series

I've just started watching this. Liked Season 1, but 2 episodes into Season 2 and I'm not really feeling it.

Does it get better? 

54 minutes ago, Cottonmouth said:

I've just started watching this. Liked Season 1, but 2 episodes into Season 2 and I'm not really feeling it.

Does it get better? 

the journey of the characters is very rewarding. keep going... only one character fails to evolve lol

• ATRL Moderator

I've been putting off watching season 2 because I loved season 1 so much that I don't want to rush through this (but once I start I know I won't be able to stop :dies:)

I really didn't like Season 2. It's not bad by any means, but I can't explain it. It just didn't appeal to me the same way Season 1 did.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been watching this for the past 3/4 weeks and just finished season 2 now. It's been a while since the last time I was gagged by a TV show. This is too good! Incredible breath taking writing. The chaoticness of the show is just amazing to watch and makes so much sense with the kitchen it self, it conveys the exact emotion of anxiety that it must be inside of a working kitchen. Completely fell in love with the characters and actually cried in so many episodes lol. S1E07 and S02E06 are simply out of this world, I didn't they would be capable of doing that better than the first but they actually did it. Christopher Storer deserves a standing ovation. Really excited for s3, too bad it will take a little longer to get it.

Gotta admit I was upset by Carmy's romantic arc in s2 because I lowkey wanted Sydney and him to get together, but ok, character development lol

• Like 2

5 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Gotta admit I was upset by Carmy's romantic arc in s2 because I lowkey wanted Sydney and him to get together, but ok, character development lol

Nooo! I need Sydney and Marcus to get together!

i really wanted to love it since I loved Jeremey in shameless... he is such a hot guy and a good actor

but the show aint it. its not interesing to me at all. :chick3:

glad he is smashing tho 

he is so hot i cant

bear.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=1200

Season 2 was so gooooood!

That family dinner episode was screaming emmy's for all involved.

Cousin deserves an emmy for season 2, big time.  What an interesting transformation over the course of the season.

I liked him on shameless but nothing looks interesting looking from the outside. Shows about jobs make you feel like you work there while watching and I don't really care about kitchen drama. Maybe I'll binge if I get bored enough 

5 minutes ago, JungleJuice said:

Shows about jobs make you feel like you work there while watching

I think that fun stress is what helps people like it

• 3 weeks later...

This easily the best season of TV all year, not sure if anything else will come close, maybe Reservation Dogs. FX is killing it with their half hours.

Forks & Honeydew were my favorite episodes, also The Bear & Fishes. Incredible season though damn, the technical work here is pretty outstanding from editing to cinematography. That and the character development, just hits all the hallmarks of what makes television great and then some. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This show is just too good. I feel bad for the people that cannot seem to get into it.

Just watched the forks episode and it blew my mind. The actor that plays Richie deserves all the awards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Season 2 has received 5 nominations at the Golden Globes!

- Best Television Series - Musical or Comedy

- Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy, Jeremy Allen White

- Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy, Ayo Edebiri

- Best Supporting Actor, Ebon Moss-Bachrach

- Best Supporting Actress, Abby Elliott

• 1 month later...

The most overrated show I have watched in a long time. I don't get the hype at all. There are some good moments and episodes, but the quality does not match the hype. The writing is mediocre and while the character arcs are intriguing, many shows have done a better job at showcasing character growth and development.

Forks is by far the best episode, whilst the loud overhyped headache that was Fishes is the most overrated. I am baffled at how acclaimed it is. 

• Thumbs Down 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Lovett said:

this is really soon, hope they don't **** up the scripts just to cash up on the hype

• 2 weeks later...

From Globes, Emmys to Sag they swept this awards season :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.