The Bear | FX on Hulu | Season 3 out now!

Almodusa

spacer.png

The Bear is a comedy-drama series created by Christopher Storer and released on FX on Hulu in June 2022. The series follows "a young chef from the world of fine dining [who] comes home to Chicago to run his family's Italian beef sandwich shop after the suicide of his older brother, who left behind debts, a rundown kitchen, and an unruly staff."

The critically acclaimed show has been renewed for a 4th season.

Cast:

Jeremy Allen White

Ebon Moss-Bachrach

Ayo Edebiri

Lionel Boyce

Liza Colón-Zayas

Abby Elliott

Season 1: 8 episodes

Season 2: 10 episodes

Season 3: 10 episodes

For its first 2 seasons, The Bear has received a BAFTA nomination and won 4 Golden Globes, 5 Critics Choice Awards, and 4 SAG Awards. Season 1 of the show won 10 Primetime Emmys from 13 nominations.

Edited by Almodusa

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Chemist

• Ampersand13

• The Witch

EVERYONE should watch this, it's excellent, all the cast is amazing but JAW is incredible 

• ATRL Moderator

I LOVE this show and adore the cast WHEW a collapse. So happy it got renewed :ghostface:

luv this show. gonna be carmy for halloween

I remember binging this back in june 

Probably the best season of television I've seen all year. I love that Jeremy Allen always plays the same role but we STAN

There's 1 episode in particular that's pure art and lowkey gave me a panic attack

4 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

There's 1 episode in particular that's pure art and lowkey gave me a panic attack

I’m just 3 episodes in and I keep hearing about there being an episode that makes everyone’s blood pressure rise :jonny5: can’t wait for that 

Just finished :clap3: and Ayo Edebiri (Sydney) got nominated at the Gotham Awards for Outstanding Performance in a New Series :party: 

The last 2 episodes were masterclasses. Such a stressing show but we get rewarded for that at the end.

• 1 month later...

3 noms at the Critics Choice :party: 

Best Comedy Series
Best Actor in a Comedy Series – Jeremy Allen White
Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series – Ayo Edebiri

• ATRL Moderator

One of my favorite series of the year easily, Jeremy's hold on me is just :wanda:the whole cast is fantastic for that matter

• 1 month later...

2 SAG noms! Actor in a Comedy and Comedy Ensemble :party: 

Also won Lead Comedy Actor at the Critics Choice!

Edited by Almodusa

• ATRL Moderator

YAY JEREMY :wanda:

• 1 month later...
  • ATRL Moderator

We love to see it! Jeremy getting ha flowers.mp3 :wanda:

The show won two Indie Spirit Awards!

Best New Scripted Series & Best Supporting Performance in a New Scripted Series for Ayo Edebiri

• 2 weeks later...

They’re filming a scene tonight a few blocks away from me for this show! I was shook when I realized it was the bear filming. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.