'Midnights' occupies the entire Top 10 on Apple Music US

State of Grace.

4 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Wow, the next goal for her is to occupy the entire top 5 of the Hot 100 with the album now so she can break ariana and the beatles’ record

More like the entire top 10, which she's already predicted to do :redface:

34 minutes ago, Brando said:

do we have any early predictions with actual numbers? 

This is what I can find so far: 

2 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

This is what I can find so far: 

They listed #3 twice. So looks like a full top 10, but the #8 & 9 looking kinda weak 

she is winning again, somehow she always stays here

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

she is winning again, somehow she always stays here

how long until you switch again sis? I'm loving this new attitude lol

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

how long until you switch again sis? I'm loving this new attitude lol

stream "How Long" by Tove Lo, until then "now I'm all for you like Janet"

Bloodflowers.

I think it's her first time?

folklore had 9/10 songs on top 10 if I remember correctly

Slaying as always :clap3:

This would have happened on Day 1 if she dropped the 3AM version of the album at the same time as the standard version but nice to see Apple Music finally combine the songs from both albums.

14 minutes ago, Brando said:

They listed #3 twice. So looks like a full top 10, but the #8 & 9 looking kinda weak 

lol, I didn't notice that the first time. Bumping each song down a spot (starting from Snow on the Beach), Taylor has spots 1-7 and 9 of the Top 10 (with either Unholy or Bad Habit occupying #8 and the other song fighting for #11 and #12 with Bejeweled). As It Was is going to be outside the Top 15.

1 minute ago, pride4jc1222 said:

lol, I didn't notice that the first time. Bumping each song down a spot (starting from Snow on the Beach), Taylor has spots 1-7 and 9 of the Top 10 (with either Unholy or Bad Habit occupying #8 and the other song fighting for #11 and #12 with Bejeweled). As It Was is going to be outside the Top 15.

Ye. 

Bejeweled is apparently getting a video, so it should be able to zoom past Unholy. It's only Karma and Question that are struggling atm. 

The drop in points between her own songs is huge tho. I thought it would be more even. 

Anti-hero is smashing on Apple Music as it’s rising everywhere :deadbanana: it’s even raising across Europe :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

stream "How Long" by Tove Lo, until then "now I'm all for you like Janet"

Bloodflowers.

Taste, they way we were blessed with Dirt Femme and Midnights just a week apart :jonny:

2 hours ago, onewillowsilk said:

This would have happened on Day 1 if she dropped the 3AM version of the album at the same time as the standard version but nice to see Apple Music finally combine the songs from both albums.

Is there a reason they don't automatically do so?

14 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Is there a reason they don't automatically do so?

I think it depends on how the albums are released. Their system probably gets confused when two versions of the same album gets released. That's why it'll start out seperating both albums on the albums chart and the songs off both albums on the songs chart. 

It usually takes sometime but eventually the album with the most songs gets priority over the other version and the streams from songs gets combined. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.