Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Badgalbriel

• Squall

• Cloröx

1 minute ago, nostalgia said:

Bad Blood (Taylor’s Version) feat. Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj is coming :clap3:

And then Cardi B on reputation (Taylor's Version) :clap3:

Drake did this while infesting the playlist of every genre, had an ad free unlimited listen for a week thing PLUS singles left right and center.

Taylor is doing this with NONE of that. She's truly REPEAKING in the 2020s holy ****!

1 hour ago, bigD said:

I thought she peaked like three times now, yet here she is AGAIN. She's ******* unstoppable. Undeniably the biggest artist of the 2000s :1stplace:

Eventually going to be the biggest female artist of all time argue with the ******* wall about impact she has the NUMBERS to back her up.

17 YEARS, NO FLOPS, ALL SMASH HITS, CONSTANTLY REINVENTING HERSELF AND BEING BIGGER AND BIGGER IN EVERY FIELD.

now only if she gave her film career the same juju her music has

39 minutes ago, Klein said:

To be fair, she has her own drive to thank for it. Having an artist care that much about her career for so long, and after already experiencing immense success is super rare. 

Talent, hard work, dedication, and a will to always strive for more. This is why Taylor is still dominating as if she was in her early days.

Im of the belief esp w Anti Hero's lyrics that so much of the reason why shes so driven is bc while many megastars have a massive ego, hers is driven by a strong sense of defeatism. A lot of Midnights is her acknowledging her self loathing and awareness of her flaws, which many popstars of her caliber would NEVER even think to do. I mean the narcissism altruism line alone >>>

Point is, her mentality I feel like is what keeps her driven, she knows she hasnt done everything out there to do, she wants more and does it by believing she'll never be good enough to get it, such an inspiring queen tbh!

I’ve never streamed an album so much in my life :jonny:

I- djdjfyevhesh :skull: 

Not Midnights literally serving 1989 2.0

Only the best pop album of her career :WAP:

nnnnnn not this OTH Daydreamer start chickening out after constantly coming for Taylor :katie:

2 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

And people were saying Midnights was trash..

AMAZING album that deserves these numbers.

spacer.png

I like Midnights a lot, but pulling big numbers does not mean an album isn’t trash. Certified Lover Boy had the previous record and that album is trash.

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

nnnnnn not this OTH Daydreamer start chickening out after constantly coming for Taylor :katie:

Good. His constant need of reminding us of how much he loves pedos, wife beaters and rapists is disturbing. Hope he takes this week to reflect on his disgusting actions and manages to find some peace.

5 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

I literally have like 10 screenshots of his meltdowns when midnights was announced and for what? it already left that other dud album in the dust 

kSvSgRK.gif 

The most impressive thing about this is that she hasn't had a true radio hit since 2018 with "Delicate". Shows how utterly irrelevant radio is now.

But it's also impressive that she's doing this without having a true smash hit on streaming since...."I Don't Wanna Live Forever" in 2016. It shows the public is consuming her albums as a whole, singles be damned.

1 hour ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

It was expected 

Nah, no one was thinking she would break the all-time record. The female record that she set with Red TV, sure, but I think most of us were hoping she could reach 100M. The fact that it might be almost double

kSvSgRK.gif

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Not a single of those streams were from me. AM is the superior streaming service. I got her #1 on AM France though 

spacer.png

Had me in the first half, not gonna lie

kSvSgRK.gif

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

She's been licking Taylor's ass recently because she knows she's burned her bridges with everyone else in the industry and Taylor is one of the few people to still give her the time of day. :rip: As soon as she gets that collab she's fishing for she'll switch on her too.

1 hour ago, MexicanLiLMonster said:

She'd never do that for a fellow female rapper lol 

Nurse 

OT: queen of rap supporting the queen of pop :clap3:

14 minutes ago, Villas said:

She wants something

literally the first thought that came to my mind

1 hour ago, RihFenty20 said:

Huge. Fitting for the reigning Queen of Strihms. :clap3:

Sis what's your trinity

kSvSgRK.gif

31 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Im of the belief esp w Anti Hero's lyrics that so much of the reason why shes so driven is bc while many megastars have a massive ego, hers is driven by a strong sense of defeatism. A lot of Midnights is her acknowledging her self loathing and awareness of her flaws, which many popstars of her caliber would NEVER even think to do. I mean the narcissism altruism line alone >>>

Point is, her mentality I feel like is what keeps her driven, she knows she hasnt done everything out there to do, she wants more and does it by believing she'll never be good enough to get it, such an inspiring queen tbh!

Yeah she's talked a lot more recently about her ongoing insecurity and imposter syndrome despite her objectively massive success. I think that's why she still seems so relatable (to most) despite her being one of the biggest pop stars of all time, the fears and traumas from your childhood can still haunt you no matter how perfect your life may seem. Which I also think is why some people don't like her as well, since obviously a beautiful wealthy white woman complaining can leave a mad taste in anyone's mouth.

shes not slowing down

kSvSgRK.gif

Edited by State of Grace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.