Spotify: Midnights - 82.9M | 785M first week, beats Bad Bunny

Squall

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

How many days are in your week

Sorry, I thought today was still Monday :ahh:

Reaching 800m is even more impossible then. 

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Badgalbriel

• Squall

• Cloröx

The way Arianators kept screaming "She doesn't have an album above 5 billion!!!" and now this is probably going to be bigger than any Ariana album in the long run :deadvision:

32 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

it's showing the same stability as the last Bad Bunny album. It's not a "normal" release where one or two singles stay strong and the others are falling, the 3. AM versions are even growing up.

So my prediction is 750-800M with 90-95M today and around 150 for the last 2 days. 

It doesn’t seem that crazy, I think it will be close at least 

1 minute ago, swiftophrenic said:

with lover, 1989 and maybe even rep joining 5 billion club too hi hi

Her situation among female artists reminds me of BTS' among groups. They'll both probably keep the #1 spot forever :rip:

For all the discussion about reaching 800m first week:

It's not impossible, but it will be close. I currently expect her to drop a little bit less for the rest of the week than Bad Bunny did because of her very strong third day; if she does, I see her hitting 799m right now. That could be a faulty assumption because she increased a little less with her fourth day, globally, than he did, so it's possible she falls more in the 775m range. I do not see her realistically doing less than 750m unless she starts dropping hard. She'd need to drop by 13%+ daily to miss the 750m mark.

42 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

The way Arianators kept screaming "She doesn't have an album above 5 billion!!!" and now this is probably going to be bigger than any Ariana album in the long run :deadvision:

well Lover is almost at it and I guess in one year or something it should be upon Thanks you, next. 

Yeah definitely it won't make 800M. I said 800M it was because someone wrote "nearly 700" and I meant "more nearly 800". 

Edited by vale9001

Yeah, it definitely seems like this is doing 750M+ but 800M is a stretch. Not like it matters either way since she’s about to shatter the record by over 100M and is remaining as stable as Bad Bunny, or even more-so, though I’m sure she won’t long term. His album is still doing 30M after 5.5 months :rip: 

Either way 1B within two weeks is locked :jonny5: 

The smashery of this album is astronomical :jonny5:

2 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Loser and 1989 are both coming for that mark anyway :rip:

The way Midnight Rain is not only one of the best track but also rising in the charts, this is what happen when you release an inspired track from ReputaGOD :alexz2:

Wait what?

Yestarday total was 512M. If record is 622M the album made on the 5th day more than 110M streams and more than the 4th day? :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Wait what?

Yestarday total was 512M. If record is 622M the album made on the 5th day more than 110M streams and more than the 4th day? :gaycat2:

Is that even possible? :jonnycat:

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

Is that even possible? :jonnycat:

Apparently Tik tok made her more famous than what Kanye ever made. 

Midnights stability on Spotify at such high levels is truly unprecedented. This is still 20M higher than Bad Bunny's 5th day. :clap3:

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

great hold!

midnight rain become the 3rd most stream track. Talent is winning. 

So chart data meant the record was made at the moment they posted 2 hours ago, with part of the 6th day in it.

Anyway great great hold. At this point not less than 770M for the entire week. 

Edited by vale9001

32 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

great hold!

The album doing amazing.

anyone know if anti hero will beat DL to 100M?

Imagine someone telling us one week ago this would have made almost 20M more than Folklore debut day on its 5th day. 

At this point she's going to end this week with a bigger streaming day than folklore's debut day :deadbanana2:

9 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

At this point she's going to end this week with a bigger streaming day than folklore's debut day :deadbanana2:

I think this is pretty much on lock. 

Bad Bunny                         

4th day - 81M (+10%)

5th day - 76M (-5,8%)

Taylor 

4th day - 106M (+7,4%)

5th day - 96M (-9,3%)

It looks like Midnights is dropping a little faster (but at the same time it is still 20M higher so...).

-----

Bad Bunny

6th day - 72M (-5,8%)

7th day - 71M (-1,6%)

I feel like based on this, worst case scenario for Midnights should be:

6th day - 87M (-10%) 

7th day - 82M (-5%)

folklore debuted with 80.6M so unless Midnights falls harder than expected, its 7th day should still outstream folklore's 1st day. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.