Spotify: Midnights - 82.9M | 785M first week, beats Bad Bunny

Squall

4 minutes ago, Taylena said:

106.4M on 4th day  :bibliahh:

The 1st day record from any female not named Taylor is 70M. :deadbanana2:

At this point Taylor should exclusively be compared to male artists and that's it. I fear not even them can compete, really. 

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Badgalbriel

• Squall

• Cloröx

The way she’s going against the current, defying all odds, and breaking records like never seen before!!!

I knew it was gonna make it to 100 mill since the mondays update is higher than the weekend ones, she'll do close to 700 million first week :jonny:

5 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

I knew it was gonna make it to 100 mill since the mondays update is higher than the weekend ones, she'll do close to 700 million first week :jonny:

i would say 800

I've been a die hard swiftie since Fearless and I could not see this coming... in fact, I thought the hype of this album was just ok.

This is insane and so well deserved... The woman works so hard

Last albums there have been streaming phenomenons in their years (and i mean as a whole album) are Eilish's first, Sour and now this.

Seems like gen z wants from female popstars this kind of confessional album (also notice all of them are written basically by just two writers). In some way i would say thank you next was something similar too. 

Taylor was weakest than others when she was already this kind of artist in a pop scene full of pop machine machinery and that's the kind of pop millennials and mtv generation loved more. Now, like in the first half of 90's, they seem to appreciate more this kind of more personal pop music, so Taylor works very well in this context. 

Edited by vale9001

17 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

i would say 800

Nope! Unfortunately streams are slowly going down during the week.... BUT Taylor could surprise us. Cause there is a music video :D

39 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

anti-hero is smashing. let’s see what excuse they come up with now that they can’t “no global hit since 2017” their way into arguments anymore :ahh:

the louvre

20 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

i would say 800

We have 4 more updates so this is only doable if she does something like 90m, 80m, 70m, 60m for the next 4 updates. 

Seems unlikely. 

4 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

We have 4 more updates so this is only doable if she does something like 90m, 80m, 70m, 60m for the next 4 updates. 

Seems unlikely. 

a week has 7 days sis

5 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Seems unlikely. 

3*, so it would need to average 100M each day. It's not happening. 

1 hour ago, wehavetostan said:

Would've, Could’ve, Should’ve and Bigger The Whole Sky rising in the US so she now occupies the entire top 15

as they should!

will midnight rain zoom past lavender haze? it's getting close

6 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Seems unlikely. 

She may surprise us :fan:

14 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

How many days are in your week

Why you gotta be so mean.mp3 ?

800m for the entire week is impossible.

It's doing between 700m-750m .

I truly never saw this coming :deadbanana2:

If this pulls an un verano sin ti stability I'm gonna collapse 
:ghostface:

Wouldve Coulve Shouldve having the biggest percentage increase :duca: BEST SONG OF ALL TIME

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

I legit never saw this coming. It did sound like a hit to me but :deadbanana2:

Insane. And those two songs do not have to compete with all other songs from the same album.

Anti Hero hopefully can be a multi-week #1.

1 hour ago, Nick_317 said:

But I was told it was just swifties mass streaming the songs? What happened?

But see, now they're fans due to Midnights, therefore not the GP anymore. Checkmate Swifties!!1!

5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd

38 minutes ago, Taylena said:

800m for the entire week is impossible.

It's doing between 700m-750m .

it's showing the same stability as the last Bad Bunny album. It's not a "normal" release where one or two singles stay strong and the others are falling, the 3. AM versions are even growing up.

So my prediction is 750-800M with 90-95M today and around 150 for the last 2 days. 

13 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

it's showing the same stability as the last Bad Bunny album. It's not a "normal" release where one or two singles stay strong and the others are falling, the 3. AM versions are even growing up.

So my prediction is 750-800M with 90-95M today and around 150 for the last 2 days

huh? it's not gonna increase 60% for the last 2 days :rip:

3 minutes ago, Taylena said:

huh? it's not gonna increase 60% for the last 2 days :rip:

I meant of course 150M as 2 days sum. 

Edited by vale9001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.