Midnights’ Spotify payola sucks, surprised?

Squall

Playlisting reach:

Anti-Hero: 85M

Lavender Haze: 43M

These are the two only songs on TTH, by the way

Bye :rip:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solaria

• Badgalbriel

• pierreleswiftie

• Yawn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because she's already doing 40M daily streams without 1/4 the payola of others.  Otherwise she would be doing Bad Bunny's numbers. 

So what? Will open with the highest debut for an album, sometimes you are insufferable 

Why would Republic waste money that? Some girls need playlisting to make numbers, others don't.

kSvSgRK.gif

Not surprised. Taylor doesn't have organic GP demand. She relies on her big fanbase to do all the work for her. She would never succeed without them

Edited by Love Again

6 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Not surprised. Taylor doesn't have organic GP demand. She relies on her big fanbase to do all the work for her. She would never succeed without them

Her fanbase is bigger than the GP itself. Suffer, Katy Lipa stan.

kSvSgRK.gif 

6 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Thank god she doesn't need 24/7 TTH residence

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

This has to be trolling, you can't possibly be that stupid :rip:

Also i love Dua but you shouldn't set her up like that.

10 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Complete opposite of dua that relies on months of radio payola to get a hit

3 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Complete opposite of dua that relies on months of radio payola to get a hit

Dua's songs actually become HITS that are recognized by the GP. Taylor hasn't had a hit since 2015. Her albums get good streams because of her fanbase, success stans and because she shares fans with the same people that listen to Harry, etc. The REAL gp doesn't care for her, puhlease.

4 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Dua's songs actually become HITS that are recognized by the GP. Taylor hasn't had a hit since 2015. Her albums get good streams because of her fanbase, success stans and because she shares fans with the same people that listen to Harry, etc. The REAL gp doesn't care for her, puhlease.

Don't worry, she's about to get one with Ant#1-Hero :cm:

8 minutes ago, Love Again said:

No wonder, her album tracks have streams like 21million coming from the most streamed female album. I guess no TTH no streams for your fave

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Don't worry, she's about to get one with Ant#1-Hero :cm:

Good luck with that :bibliahh:

She literally got 2 songs on TTH and a cover 

what's more than you want katykat ?

11 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Good luck with that :bibliahh:

I feel so embarrassed reading your posts, please continue :shakeno:

2 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

She literally got 2 songs on TTH and a cover 

what's more than you want katykat ?

Katykat? :rip: 

Not everything is about TTH by the way, especially when talking about playlisting reach

Also guys, don’t mind that Dua Lipa stan, his posts are always… something :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

I feel so embarrassed reading your posts, please continue :shakeno:

Oh and I will! No one is willing to just be silly and come for Taylor anymore on this website. It's getting boring :WAP:

22 minutes ago, Love Again said:

You'll eat these words when the real GP ditches Dua and doesn't have a fanbase to rely on to get hits or album streams. :bibliahh:

Anti-Hero deserves more, it's a single for #1 push correct?

The 3am tracks better get some love too.

1 minute ago, Mr. Duff said:

You'll eat these words when the real GP ditches Dua and doesn't have a fanbase to rely on to get hits or album streams. :bibliahh:

Anti-Hero deserves more, it's a single for #1 push correct?

The 3am tracks better get some love too.

I won't eat my words cause unlike 80 % of Swifties and fanbases that share fans with her, I continue to support my favourite artists and their output regardless of recurrent streaming numbers and chart positions. But thank you for the concern :gaycat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.