Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

It´s really fun walking around Vienna with friendship bracelets and spotting other Swifties

• Like 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I need to know what are the predictions of the surprise songs for the 15th from the girlies that are always right @Mandalore @Kyle-x:bird:

Schönbrunn seems like suitable place for Blank Space video. :heart:

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

I need to know what are the predictions of the surprise songs for the 15th from the girlies that are always right @Mandalore @Kyle-x:bird:

Something is telling me You're on Your Own, Kid and Maroon :jonny: 

12 minutes ago, Kyle-x said:

Something is telling me You're on Your Own, Kid and Maroon :jonny: 

Now you're just playing with my heart on purpose :chick3:

https://www.krone.at/3485810 

A major operation took place in the Lower Austrian town of Ternitz, residents were evacuated and roads were closed. For hours, no one knew exactly what was going on. It is now known that the 19-year-old who was arrested is under strong suspicion of terrorism. And another suspect has also been arrested.

The man is said to have planned an attack on one of Taylor Swift's concerts in Vienna. With the superstar's three completely sold-out concerts, that would have been a catastrophe... "Concrete suspicion of danger" "There is a concrete suspicion that there is a danger to the Taylor Swift concerts," the "Krone" newspaper was told. The tip-off came from foreign security authorities.

:shakeno:

This is so scary… I'm going to the UK in a week and I was already feeling anxious about it because of all that's been going on, now I'm just utterly scared for my safety. This sucks… :dancehall3:

7 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

This is so scary… I'm going to the UK in a week and I was already feeling anxious about it because of all that's been going on, now I'm just utterly scared for my safety. This sucks… :dancehall3:

If it helps leave during vigilante s*it to avoid the crowds. Plus, that whole part is in the movie version so you aren't missing anything. 

I feel like the London shows will be cancelled too. :gaycat7:

Terrifying and sad  :dancehall3:

Absolutely devastating and not a promising sign for the future :weeps: 

this is so sad and terrifying. people really need to understand the implications of Taylor speaking out on anything in regards to politics.

first the young children at that swiftie event and now this?

i'm sorry to all the fans that were supposed to attend.

• Like 1

this is truly a scary era to live in. I'm devastated, can't even begin to think how she must be feeling…

• Like 2

My heart breaks for her. 

Yes, it's ugly and sad for us Swifties but Taylor... I hope you feel the love and the joy and the HAPPINESS that you bring to us. :chick3:

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Feanor said:

The issue with London is there is still wide spread rioting from racists using the stabbing as justification 

All the best thoughts and wishes to every Swiftie who's shows are not happening now :!ohno: hope y'all are safe, this is a really shitty situation for everyone affected.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

Same... I'm sure she's shaken to the core by all this.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the rest of The Era's Tour was also canceled. :michael:

Posted (edited)

Also let's not normalize shaming fans that manifest frustration/disappointment that the shows were canceled. You can be angry at the situation and thankful to be safe and no one was harmed, one doesn't cancel the other.

(Except the likes of that girl screeching for a refund on everything telling Taylor and co are responsible, you can vent but this is NOT about you or a situation to be an *******).

Edited by Popboi.
  • Like 3

Alright, girls. What's our plan to end ISIS?

Does anyone know a legit resale Page for London Tickets? 

Vienna is beautiful, especially for the first timers like me and my friends, but the concert should have been glue to all the experiences we have made around here, so it definitely feels hollow and casts shadow over everything positive we are experiencing right now, but at least this senseless act is prevented and we can only hope we would be able to see her again (somewhere else if not in Vienna) in the future and maybe this will build up even more desire and positive anticipation in the future. :sosad::heart2:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.