Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

12 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Did Matty send her another Blue Nile song?

That SET was Matty coded.

She did play Speak Now

https://www.etonline.com/matty-healy-is-engaged-to-gabbriette-a-look-back-at-his-star-studded-relationship-history-224180

• Thanks 1

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• fridayteenage

AND OFC I'm late to the PDF File allegations on Hockey Bro streamer. 

when the mash up for last european show in London (and Europe leg is ) "so long London ... i promise that you'll never find another like me"

Edited by vale9001
  • Haha 1

Okayyyy so Speak Now/Hey Stephen was a secret message to Matty... I see the vision...

And This Is Me Trying is how She's trying to be in love with this safe and boring man Travis, but Labyrinth is saying She's falling in love with Matty again...

My mental health is improving 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

The way I've been manifesting Hey Stephen/Message in a Bottle London N7 for months now and she goes and does this, just an all-round nasty, vile woman :jonny:

Probably some of the best mashups she's done, Gersenkireknkoenfosofsnd really won :wanda:

4 hours ago, Great Username said:

Okayyyy so Speak Now/Hey Stephen was a secret message to Matty... I see the vision...

And This Is Me Trying is how She's trying to be in love with this safe and boring man Travis, but Labyrinth is saying She's falling in love with Matty again...

My mental health is improving 

NURSE

• Haha 2

WTF is a Superstar

D0vVUYd.thumb.gif.b604501b4938f3f8fb44a5

I need her to perform Don't You omg

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Breakdown said:

do you mean ID card when showing tickets? they didn't ask for mine, neither yesterday nor today. or are you asking something else sjsjsj

People were saying that resell tickets won't get in because they check everyone's ID in Germany. 

I am going to Hamburg night 2. 

On 7/18/2024 at 12:46 PM, torontowest91 said:

Did they check all IDS in Germany?

Seconding

Experienced the best acoustic set I could've wished for last night :jonny:This Is Me Trying was the first time I was crying at a concert and I was SOBBING :deadbanana2: Also I was praying for a second Speak Now song besides Enchanted and Hey Stephen is my favorite album track of Fearless too. It all felt kinda like destiny being at that particular show instead of the one the day before where I didn't really love a single acoustic set song so it kinda overwhelmed me lmao :toofunny3: the way I was still lowkey teary throughout the entire Midnights set because of it lmaoooo

Edited by FlyOnTheWall
  • Like 3

At the piano a Scott Borchetta mashup:  it's time to go- better man

i missed the guitar one 

The Whitney jumped out for it's time to go x Better Man

• Thanks 1

Why is her saying "Hallo" the cutest thing ever :chick3:

The guy that has been streaming these past three nights, has begged for Better Man so many times and she just gave it to him as the last song and he was in shambles :weeps:

All four choices picks were incredible and any OSSSH can choke :eatpopcorn:

and this was my first time playing the mastermind game and I flopped hard for the most part and only got the puta:toofunny2:/ttpd/surprise outfits

but somehow killed it when it came to the songs the songs

I guessed Afterglow x Stayx3 for guitar and The Story Of Us x It's Time To Go for piano, which means that I got 3 albums and 2 songs right :deadbanana4:

Europeans are so full of ideas to make the live specials and different. Every country has Its own things. This Is very cute, just the orbe should have been a little bit more 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2

Paper Rings x Stay Stay Stay 

:suburban:

10 hours ago, Яeo. said:

Seconding

No

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

Not her punishing Germany for starting WWII

• Haha 4

What do you guys think is the best homage the fans did to welcome her to their city/country? Second to Rio, of course

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.