Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

10 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Did you just call New Romantics, Sparks Fly and I Did Something Bad bottom tier… :biblio:

She'll obviously do a repeat for the announcement of debut in the last date of the tour.

For the first two among their parent albums, while the last one is a contender for her worst creation ever...

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Amazing mashups in Amsterdam. I have been tuning in live since the European songs cause with a new album full of songs and amazing mashups I'm truly perched for the surprise songs. She really knows how to keep the audience on their feet!

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

For the first two among their parent albums, while the last one is a contender for her worst creation ever...

Where do I request a thread ban :suburban:

Started the week listening with Champagne Problems and I started crying, I won't survive saturday night :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Where do I request a thread ban :suburban:

Truth hurts?
when she redeems herself and the album by scrapping I did something tragic and keeps it off TV :sistrens:

apparently some of the in-ear comms leaked :bibliahh:

Posted (edited)

What sing will She ruin Last Kiss with tonight? Say Don't Go? You All Over Me?

Edited by Great Username

anyone heard l-worded recordings from lyon show? 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 b*tch dive before she dives into the stage after acoustic set is pretty funny. it also seems she doesn't have any metronome in her earpiece, just some choir from time to time

6 minutes ago, piotrert said:

anyone heard l-worded recordings from lyon show? 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 b*tch dive before she dives into the stage after acoustic set is pretty funny. it also seems she doesn't have any metronome in her earpiece, just some choir from time to time

yes, I posted a couple here! but they're all over twitter 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

July 9th, one year since Speak Now TV, I want all surprise songs to be from this magnum opus. :WAP:

If she has to mash-up Last Kiss with something, Sad Beautiful Tragic would be the ideal choice? Still not a fan of mashups of songs that were never performed on tour but she already did this one in full last year so I'm actually kinda excited for once. :eli:

Back To December x Apologize x You're Not Sorry for a throwback would be cute too. 

Edited by Mandalore

4 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

apparently some of the in-ear comms leaked :bibliahh:

So that's why chris olsen is following her all over the world :celestial5:

• Haha 1

:smitten:

• Haha 1

new tickets were released today for Milan 1 and 2 (behind the stage). Twitter went crazy :deadbanana4:

The way she's singing everything live :jonnycat:

Putting those lip syncing allegations to rest. She is even singing the entire choruses of Blank Space and Style :jonnycat:

Her vocal growth is legendary :clap3:

• Like 2

And certain people claiming the entire ttpd was lip syncing when it's all live :jonnycat: and she sounds so ******* gorgeous 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

The way she's singing everything live :jonnycat:

Putting those lip syncing allegations to rest. She is even singing the entire choruses of Blank Space and Style :jonnycat:

Her vocal growth is legendary :clap3:

Genuinely worried about her vocal cords for this last stretch of European shows tough. It's no longer 3 day week-ends/week days off, it's week-ends + Tuesday/Wednesday shows :deadbanana2:

I don't know what they were thinking planning this tour but the schedule gets tougher the closer she is to finish (and thus more exhausted). 

Edited by Mandalore

1 minute ago, Mandalore said:

Genuinely worried about her vocal chords for this last stretch of European shows tough. It's no longer 3 day week-ends/week days off, it's week-ends + Tuesday/Wednesday shows :deadbanana2:

I don't know what they were thinking planning this tour but the schedule gets tougher the closer she is to finish (and thus more exhausted). 

When you're a legendary musician who loves what they're doing, the hard work is worth it. 

Like I can't believe how good she sounds on all of this. All those threads on here, hit tweets, posts... claiming she's lip syncing ending up with poo poo on their faces as always whew... 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

When you're a legendary musician who loves what they're doing, the hard work is worth it. 

Like I can't believe how good she sounds on all of this. All those threads on here, hit tweets, posts... claiming she's lip syncing ending up with poo poo on their faces as always whew... 

Yeah for sure. I always had respect for her work ethic but damn it really hit me during the Wembley N2 show, I was in the standing area for that one and when I tell you experienced exhaustion to an unprecedented level (and I'm a pretty athletic person too). It just can't be easy and the physical and emotional toll this must have on her can't be undermined. The people who matter know and appreciate this and it's why this tour will go down in history beyond just the astronomical success and numbers. :clap3:

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She sounds so good on the chorus of ready for it :clap3:

The way she'd do an adlib then immediately go back to singing the main line on all the Pop hits :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

Yeah for sure. I always had respect for her work ethic but damn it really hit me during the Wembley N2 show, I was in the standing area for that one and when I tell you experienced exhaustion to an unprecedented level (and I'm a pretty athletic person too). It just can't be easy and the physical and emotional toll this must have on her can't be undermined. The people who matter know and appreciate this and it's why this tour will go down in history beyond just the astronomical success and numbers. :clap3:

Yeah same, the date I was standing got me feeling so exhausted. I would have never went the next day if I had to stand again. :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

The "he looks up grinning like the devil part" :jonnycat:

The Zurich stadium is so ugly :suburban:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.