Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

Songs that can be replaced due to production is not that exceptional.

The archer, she is just walking around the stage alone no dancer, the visual can be applied for other songs.

The whole fearless section, but i dont think she cut YBWM or Love Story. So Fearless it is.

Majorie can be switch to other song

Delicate is another option to switch, the only thing keep it on the setlist is the 1 2 3 lets go ***** 

The 3 Red pop songs are always a bit much, should always been 2 only, switch it to one of the vault songs

Invisible String already get switched, then maybe Betty will get same treatment

1989 have many dancers and pop staples so maybe cannot switch out anything, maybe Bad Blood.

Midnights also the same, production value for every songs are great. So its hard to switch any songs. If she switched, there will be lot of more practice.

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

it feels like she really likes to emphasize how with folklore she was into creating fiction and telling stories.

the 1's lyrics, while good, are about a generally generic breakup

And the centerpiece of the fiction is the cardigan trilogy, so cutting betty would be bizarre.

Edited by fridayteenage

Love that she did Ours, but was hoping that she’d keep SN out off the surprise section until releasing SNTV later in the leg and then get the og track list back to back to back so all the songs could get a bump…

or maybe this is still achievable since Ours wasn’t on the standard… if the next SN surprise song is superman then this theory could be true.

Edited by Michael196

Also now we’re at 10/17 (11 if you count the seven spoken word thing) off folklore and yet she still hasn’t touched the perfection that is the last quarter of the album other than betty which is the stain of that section…

we need epiphany, peace, hoax & obviously the lakes too!!

Edited by Michael196

3 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

epiphany, peace

we dont need these bathroom breaks

Sad Beautiful Tragic and Ours? :jonny5:

SBT is literally my favorite Taylor song EVER. I'm so jealous but also happy she gave the spotlight to this song. :jonny5:

I hope the 1 doesn't permanently replace invisible string though, the second best song on folklore doesn't deserve to be OUT. 

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

Majorie can be switch to other song

no

Shendelzare

9 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I’m so jealous of @TaylorNation and @WeFoundTrouble trouble.

Have fun sistrens! I hope you get a Speak Now + Evermore surprise song!

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@TaylorNation and @WeFoundTrouble you both WON and LOST at the same time. :WAP:

51 minutes ago, Klein said:

Sad Beautiful Tragic and Ours? :jonny5:

SBT is literally my favorite Taylor song EVER. I'm so jealous but also happy she gave the spotlight to this song. :jonny5:

I hope the 1 doesn't permanently replace invisible string though, the second best song on folklore doesn't deserve to be OUT. 

the crowd was CRICKETS for SBT. Taylor even kind of alluded to that in the speech leading up to it. Basically along the lines of “I’m not sure if you guys like this song I’m about to play, but I love it so I don’t care!” :deadbanana4:

Ours was a MOMENT though. Everyone was singing along.

the absolute loudest moments were You Belong With Me, All Too Well, Blank Space, Shake It Off, and Anti Hero.

53 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

the crowd was CRICKETS for SBT. Taylor even kind of alluded to that in the speech leading up to it. Basically along the lines of “I’m not sure if you guys like this song I’m about to play, but I love it so I don’t care!” :deadbanana4:

Blondie showing taste :clap3:

Not surprised the crowd was silent for SBT, this song will never get the love it deserves (very much like The Moment I Knew). Taylor giving it its flowers is enough for me. :heart:

Yet another night of the older surprise song getting a bigger response. Taylor we want more pre-Dread songs :clap3: 

4 hours ago, Prismee said:

When ivy sneaks into the next setlist then what :jonny5:

yeah i want ivy in a version with the band, not only guitar or the piano.

i think the setlist changes will be here and there only in the folkmore sets. 

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

i think the setlist changes will be here and there only in the folkmore sets. 

In Midnights set too

Mastermind is replaceable 

And Archer is replaceable too

12 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

In Midnights set too

Mastermind is replaceable 

it could but it has an interesting coreography + visuals

also as someone said bejeweled + mastermind + karma seems like not a casual closing. 

35 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

And Archer is replaceable too

the final part of the song became the interlude to the next set so i don't know.. .also I think the song has a meaning in the set list. 

Edited by vale9001

YOYOK as closer for intl dates please :jonny6:

so it's not too late for her to swap The Man/YNTCD with I Think He Knows/Paper Rings and The Archer to DBATC/Cornelia Street :jonny3:

she should also add DWOHT/So It Goes after RFI because idk Delicate sounds out of place in the middle of darker songs (RFI, DBM, LWYMMD)

and swap Mastermind with YOYOK 

She needs to literally read the room and remove mastermind for yoyok 

5 hours ago, kyoshi said:

a little gagged at this tbh

very few letters missing

so the announce will be complete already on this sunday?

if it's just another generic clue to the fact we're gonna have SN as next TV  (and no the official announcement with a date and everything) no offence but boring...we already had an entire video of that and it was 6 months ago... I mean now or you give the announcement or stop it. :deadbanana2:

Edited by vale9001

When she adds ME! just to spite you all.

I hope she keeps The Archer. It’s amazing live and I like the subdued set with the animated arrows coming at her, it’s very atmospheric. 

YNTCD needs to go though… Paper Rings 100% deserves that spot instead. And I do wish she’d swap out Betty acoustic for some other folklore songs, but I know she’s not scrapping it since it’s a ‘core’ song for her. I am not sure that she will change anything else. Tbh I don’t think any other folklore song would work in the invisible string/the 1 slot besides those two, so I can only see those two songs being alternated there.

27 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

very few letters missing

so the announce will be complete already on this sunday?

if it's just another generic clue to the fact we're gonna have SN as next TV  (and no the official announcement with a date and everything) no offence but boring...we already had an entire video of that and it was 6 months ago... I mean now or you give the announcement or stop it. :deadbanana2:

This! Like it’s just spelling out SNTV, it’s kinda funny. No release date or anything, just to tease us :rip: 

The Archer -> Afterglow

22/WANEGBT/IKYWT -> Red

betty -> seven

Mastermind -> YOYO,K

+ add rwylm

A dream :'(

Not SBT :biblionny:

I would demand my money back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.