• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

22 hours ago, penguintim said:

I know we know but… Taylor Swift is a SNAKE. She is an insecure, vindictive, petty, and insufferable human. I've had it with her. This whole no even waiting 2 months for my show to bring out Hayley for Castles Crumbling….wow we get it you HATE other successful women. @taylorswift you are ANNOYING and MEAN and YOU ALWAYS PLAYTHE VICTIM FROM YOUR GLASS HOUSE. You are a Trump voting, woman-hating, stone-throwing, mediocre-music-making, paper-thin-vocal-having, rotten person! It doesn't matter how many charities you donate to, from now on I will ALWAYS see it as a calculated move.

You may flourish in Trump's America…but you'll NEVER get another cent from me you money hungry maniac. You are a BEAST…and I wish you an OUNCE of luck as you keep exposing yourself to be the succubus that you are.

:ahh:

oh i thought she'd do us when gracie's her opening act again. interesting

I guess we'll have to wait awhile for London Boy's tour debut in London

Edited by fridayteenage

DUBLIN!!! Mother is coming.

Out Of The Woods / Is It Over Now? / Clean :jonny6:

4 hours ago, 305 said:

The fact that her dancers are in all grey during a colorful pride song still bothers me til this day, it just looks off. Why couldn't the suits be reversible or just have something underneath

Pride song LMAO

• Confused 1

72-A8-FFD8-49-CA-4-F05-82-E3-40-AE1-AABE

The london shows in a nutshell after the first one (surprise song wise, with all due respect to Hayley, SN & 1989), she better get her **** together for the august round

and I'm going to piss off some here, but...

Spoiler

can't believe that she had to go and be this embarrassing in front of the legends in attendance...

• Thumbs Down 4

How is London winning so hard 

:jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

How is London winning so hard 

:jonnycat:

She better keep this energy going for the August shows :chick3:

• Like 1

Just now, Mandalore said:

GQyfBINXYAAM2AR?format=jpg&name=large

:WAP:

I'm still so shook :WAP:

• Haha 1

Paul McCartney dancing But Daddy I Love Him with fans :bibliahh:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

I'm still so shook :WAP:

Finally found someone who can match her freak :WAP:

• Like 4

Paul experiencing Taylormania and reminiscing about Beatlemania probably :WAP:

London N3 is one for the books

• Like 5

Paul dancing with fans at her concert and Dave yapping about some made up bullshit :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I need to find a BF like Travis who can pick me up and carry me like that, because the show tonight (and the half bottle of wine nnn) have me literally laying on the floor :deadbanana4:

:ryan3:

The way I had plans this evening and literally had to cancel because I am incapable of coherent speech :gaycat4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

omg I was at tonight's show and it was WILD. I was about 2 rows deep in right field standing GA :jonny6:. Paramore was amazing - as I've ALWAYS wanted to see them live and so great I got to experience Misery Business and That's What You Get live. Also Benson Boone is… SO hot. When was someone gonna tell me?? Both phenomenal acts with crazy vocals. And when she brought Gracie out that was wild. AND TRAVIS. We saw him in the VIP tent at the beginning of the show and when he showed up - it was easily the loudest part of the show. Champagne Problems probably got a 5-10 minute standing ovation :WAP:. And the other surprise song being a mashup of Out of The Woods / Is It Over Now? / Clean - she's insane. 10/10 phenomenal show. Now I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of my trip in London.

• Like 7

For those keeping count, we're up to NINE Best Actress Oscar winners attending the tour:

Brie Larson

Cate Blanchett

Charlize Theron

Emma Stone

Jennifer Lawrence

Jessica Chastain

Julia Roberts

Nicole Kidman

Reese Witherspoon

She is so beloved by the leading lady stars. :jonnycat:

Would be wonderful if her friends Paltrow and Colman showed their faces. :devil:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

For those keeping count, we're up to NINE Best Actress Oscar winners attending the tour:

Brie Larson

Cate Blanchett

Charlize Theron

Emma Stone

Jennifer Lawrence

Jessica Chastain

Julia Roberts

Nicole Kidman

Reese Witherspoon

Would be wonderful if her friends Paltrow and Colman showed their faces. :devil:

So beloved by the superstars of the industries where they are not jealous by her once-in-a-lifetime success :worship:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Brie Larson

Cate Blanchett

Charlize Theron

Emma Stone

Jennifer Lawrence

Jessica Chastain

Julia Roberts

Nicole Kidman

Reese Witherspoon

which ones will star in her movie? :gaylorcat2:

9 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

which ones will star in her movie? :gaylorcat2:

Blake Lively will get her first nomination for it. :gaylorcat2:

There have also been a lot of directors at the Eras Tour. Peeping the competition?

Have to laugh at Phoebe Waller Bridge recruiting her GBF Andrew Scott to go with her. I guess Martin McDonagh was traumatized by Directors on Directors. :laugh:

• Like 2

emma's kinda the taylor of hollywood for her generation.

taken the biggest award possible for performers in her industry (Best Actress, AOTY) multiple times; has yet to take the also-prestigious-but-not-quite-as-much Best Supporting Actress/ROTY or SOTY despite multiple noms.

Edited by fridayteenage
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

emma's kinda the taylor of hollywood for her generation.

taken the biggest award possible for performers in her industry (Best Actress, AOTY) multiple times; has yet to take the also-prestigious-but-not-quite-as-much Best Supporting Actress/ROTY or SOTY despite multiple noms.

Rrrrrrrreandom Access Memory was her La La Land / Moonlight-gate moment

4 hours ago, Michael196 said:

72-A8-FFD8-49-CA-4-F05-82-E3-40-AE1-AABE

The london shows in a nutshell after the first one (surprise song wise, with all due respect to Hayley, SN & 1989), she better get her **** together for the august round

and I'm going to piss off some here, but...

Hide contents

can't believe that she had to go and be this embarrassing in front of the legends in attendance...

Yea she's so embarrassing for living her life in her own concert with all these "legends", you are so right, not being weird af at all 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.