Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Chris said:

So High School was just used as an outro for But Daddy I Love Him, right?

More like a transition between that and who's afraid

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Hope she switches out So Highschool with The Alchemy after a while 

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

She cut all the right songs. They're good songs but some of them had to go. Red is quintessential Taylor. It's not getting the chop. Evermore set got cut as expected and merged with Folklore. Gonna look for some HD videos of TTPD now. The set was so good I completely forgot about GAS? until someone brought it up. She's lipping a lot during TTPD but it's expected. Let's not pretend she doesn't lip chorus of CS, WBT, Love Story, Lover etc. The mic always comes back on when she sings the last word of the chorus. Some of it is singing over playback, some of it is lipsync and some of it is live. It's a good mixture. She looked exhausted as expected. She needs to preserve her voice and is putting on long shows. I wish her the best on this new leg. It's gonna be amazing! 51 sold out stadium shows in Europe. Here we go!

Yeah i know but here some seem like full pre recorded.

The only Song was full pre recorded until now was August. 

I totally agree with the setlist being now better. Red finally found Its Place at the beginning with fearless, lover and speak now. 

While all the second part of the show now fits better together. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Y'all have WAY too much to say about Mastermind

Right. I kinda like it I fear!

Charlijamming.gif?width=375&height=211

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

#that user not having a single good take, must be a record

Name names

And this b!tch didn't include My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Dildos for what exactly?

N1HrLW.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chris said:

And this b!tch didn't include My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Dildos for what exactly?

N1HrLW.gif

While guilty as sin wouldn't make sense with the sound and attitude She gave to the set yeah that One could have fit with It. 

Karma was never going to NOT close the show… like, if you don't understand why that song is there then I can't help you :rip: 

overall happy with the changes and can't wait for my dates, but also really happy I got the chance to see it last year

• Like 2

I am so happy to see that Folklore and Evermore are now one set as I considered these eras the most boring parts of the original show. And it's good to see TTTPD added. All in all, I am very pleased with the changes!

In memorium let's stream this masterpiece :jonny3: Aged like the finest pinot grigio

• Like 3

I love the set design for TTPD set list a lot more than the other eras. You can tell they put a lot of thought into it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Buffy said:

I love the set design for TTPD set list a lot more than the other eras. You can tell they put a lot of thought into it. 

Yes having the time to really dedicate to one era really showed. I love the Eras tour, but the tight focus of the Rep tour is unmatched. So many epic moments since it's a shorter, well crafted show. Adding TTPD really ups the Eras Tour production.

• Like 1

Just now, Walk_Away21 said:

Yes having the time to really dedicate to one era really showed. I love the Eras tour, but the tight focus of the Rep tour is unmatched. So many epic moments since it's a shorter, well crafted show. Adding TTPD really ups the Eras Tour production.

Yesss. I would pay to see it all over again if she comes back to the states! But our queen deserves a good rest. :chick3:

5 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

While guilty as sin wouldn't make sense with the sound and attitude She gave to the set yeah that One could have fit with It. 

What?

:psyduck:

Won't forgive her for cutting my fav The Archer and found the show a bit too long. But she is the beast. There's so little break between each eras and I was more tired than her. 

3 minutes ago, Buffy said:

As @Walk_Away21 said midnights set had some great performing moments like vigilante and Mastermind but It's incredible how She didn't give almost nothing for anti Hero and Midnights Rain are singles material. 

For TTPD She really served vmas level of performance for every song. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Chris said:

What?

:psyduck:

What i wrote 

"While guilty as sin wouldn't make sense with the sound and attitude She gave to the set yeah that One could have fit with It. "

The set had a kind of rock sound -angry attitude.

Guilty as sin didn't fit that so much as the Songs were chosen. My boy would fit more with the rock- angry concept. 

Edited by vale9001

The Archer as well. Ooh She be cutting them track 5s…. SLL didn't make it:bibliahh:

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

Karma was never going to NOT close the show… like, if you don't understand why that song is there then I can't help you :rip: 

overall happy with the changes and can't wait for my dates, but also really happy I got the chance to see it last year

And the fact Mastermind is before It has a narrative meaning too. But some of them are asking to delete i know you were trouble on a tour is gonna be on germany so they are a lost cause. 

Edited by vale9001

TTPD set is serving Superbowl. Love the black and white, vintage, trippy visuals so much. It's dark and moody but bright. I'mma need the full set in HD now.

I need a video of the full TTPD set without someone annoyingly screeching the song

At least a couple of Songs more fot TTPD wouldn't be bad but She probably knows fortnight will be the only Song people know before this leg ends (while usually a tour starts when and album has already 3 or 4 singles on radios).

Probably She decided to close with Midnights anyways for the same reason. To close with something has 2-3 hits. Every artist close a show with a sequenze of 2-3 big hits usually. 

No gas :giraffe:

44 minutes ago, Chris said:

So High School was just used as an outro for But Daddy I Love Him, right?

Yes it was, actually it started playing over BDILH's instrumental. 

I should've seen it coming because why was my bracelet flashing red & yellow lights during BDILH and so were the stage lights...then I realized those are the Chiefs colors. She's hilarious for making it about Travis :dies: But  it makes sense, no matter who she dates #THATMENTALLYILLCULT will bi*ch and moan so it's still fu** them :heart:

• Like 1

Maroon still deserved to be on the setlist but that's not my business though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.