Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: Last Month of European Leg

Popboi.

BYE i have exceeded my login attempts and need to renew my password WHICH IS BUGGED AS WELL

• Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

1 minute ago, touchofmyhand said:

BYE i have exceeded my login attempts and need to renew my password WHICH IS BUGGED AS WELL

You can do it!! :jonny5: be patient 

My friend has codes for Hamburg and Muchen, but can't use them because she's on a school trip with her pupils :deadbanana:

I think I can only use them if she gives me access to her TM-account ánd inbox, so I can click the 'authentic' link

What a mess

Hopefully not that many people registered for Vienna.  :chick3:

Paris is an horrible mess right now. They've stopped the sale and they're trying to fix the bug that prevent people from connecting to their account. 

By some miracle, a friend managed to get me tickets :jonny5:

I'm still trying to get even better ones and for other dates, but let me tell you I feel 100000 pounds lighter. :jonny5:

• Like 4

When I first started, I was 2k in the waiting room. I got access to the sale. Took my prestige tickets, and could never log in for the checkout (I was logged in before but the bug logged me out). I was FURIOUS and mad as hell. 

I can't believe they are so bad with their platform. Like come on now. This **** happens for every big concert. :rip:

928749. Sis you’re supposed to be flopping I France :emofish:

34 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

what was the point of signing up for a presale if they were going to send 800k codes like :rip: it’s like they didn’t learn anything from the US sale 

This is another case of people who don't have codes also in the queue

I think demand is huge and not everyone knows that she is not having General sales so people just logged in

1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

This is another case of people who don't have codes also in the queue

I think demand is huge and not everyone knows that she is not having General sales so people just logged in

But you need a link to access the waiting room

Guys I'm trying to figure out seating plan in Paris, is the whole lower bowl that I marked in red, those are all vip packages or what? 
spacer.png

Last question do you buy tickets by choosing the exact seats or by the ticket price and whatever seat they choose for you automatically?

1 minute ago, M.R. said:

Do you enter the code after you choose your tickets or?

You enter the code at the end of the waiting room.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Veis said:

Guys I'm trying to figure out seating plan in Paris, is the whole lower bowl that I marked in red, those are all vip packages or what? 
spacer.png

these are prices of VIP Pacakges @Klein 

And @ariananext if you wanna check. I think Milan might be bit lower

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PieceBy said:

Last question do you buy tickets by choosing the exact seats or by the ticket price and whatever seat they choose for you automatically?

You select the category but you can't choose the exact seat. At least not in Paris. 

• Thanks 1

Don’t bother with Paris. They didn’t even start the sale for Saturday and Sunday. :rip:

3 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

Don’t bother with Paris. They didn’t even start the sale for Saturday and Sunday. :rip:

The sale for Paris is completely stopped. They are trying to solve the problems. The queue is frozen. 

Edited by Klein

17 minutes ago, Klein said:

Paris is an horrible mess right now. They've stopped the sale and they're trying to fix the bug that prevent people from connecting to their account. 

By some miracle, a friend managed to get me tickets :jonny5:

I'm still trying to get even better ones and for other dates, but let me tell you I feel 100000 pounds lighter. :jonny5:

:jonny5:congrats

Paris queue is moving again

Only 448424 people in front of me :gaycat:

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

:jonny5:congrats

Thank you sis this is a DREAM come true :jonny5:

But I'm still mad as hell about how it went/it's going. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.