Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Seated in the stadium since she’s going on an hour early :jonnycat: Sad it’s gonna be daylight the whole time but glad it’s happening 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

41 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Seated in the stadium since she’s going on an hour early :jonnycat: Sad it’s gonna be daylight the whole time but glad it’s happening 

Have an amazing time :heart2:

1 hour ago, Bamboo said:

Scream for us king :ghostface:

That evermore performance last night is beautiful. GIVE US LONG POND SESSIONS!!!!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, johnny_9ss said:

do you guys think it would be pathetic to go to a ts concert alone? my boyfriend and i are in the process of breaking up and i don't really have anyone else to go with me. 

Not at all, I went to the 1989 tour alone and had a great time. I made friends with some Swifties in the queue from all different places and we played Uno. They were so sweet too, a girl from Qatar even bought me some McDonald's :lmao:

4 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

I very much enjoyed it! Best concert I've been to, hands down. The security there were so nice, even fans were giving them friendship bracelets! The fans I had in my section of the row were so much fun, they were just as unhinged as I was, especially after the SNTV announcement, we were all going psychotic by that point :laugh: I had a fan 3 seats down from me in a wheelchair and she was so sweet to talk to. A fan 2 rows ahead of us was giving out cat ears and friendship bracelets to everyone around her. The girl next to her gave me a Fearless friendship bracelet out of nowhere and best believe I kept that baby where I can find it and keep it! Overall 10/10 worth the 600 mile/9 hour drive:heart:

Happy for you sis!!! :hughard:

• Like 1

GODVY :superman:

back to back evermore nights, interesting

Just now, fridayteenage said:

We're finally eating after she went like 17 or 18 shows without playing any from evermore :jonny: 

i bet she'll play happiness on the piano :gaycat1:

evermore is truly an album meant to be experienced live I fear we were robbed of the LPSS. Every song is somehow even better :giraffe:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Her best album getting its flowers :clap3:

• Like 1

is she about to do a cover? :rip:

Such a good idea to have Gracie come up and do a surprise song.

ok cute, not familiar with this song I don't really use Gracie like that :duck:

i wonder if gracie will chart on spotify after this hmm. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.