Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

SeeTickets (which will be selling Lisbon tickets) said that they’ll only be revealed on the day of the sale but I really have my doubts. Supposedly, Europe is going to start receiving emails on the 5th on the next steps so I’m assuming they will include prices and maps 

That’s great if things start moving on the 5th. Have a lot of expenses this summer so trying my best to save as much as I can for damn tickets. Thank you so much for the info! :smile:

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

9 minutes ago, M.R. said:

That’s great if things start moving on the 5th. Have a lot of expenses this summer so trying my best to save as much as I can for damn tickets. Thank you so much for the info! :smile:

you’re welcome, honey :heart: if there’s any news regarding Europe I’ll try and remember to tag you :hug:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Rocket said:

@Oxygen sis, were you successful?

31sk0ug.gif

No :cries:

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

I’m aiming for VIP Ticket for Lisbon and then all the rest shows I’m trying to aim for lower bowl. and you? :heart:

I'm kind of conflicted tbh

I want to be able to see her but at the same time I don't want to be on the floor because that means a whole day of queueing due to it being all standing + 3.5h of show + heat in the middle of summer. I think lower bowl is the best option, many recommended a spot around the diamond but I fear the obstructed view. It's so hard to pick a good seat at this show and we don't even have the chance to do so anyway since we'll literally just get what we can because there's no time or way to be picky. At this point I'll just see what fits my budget and take what comes.

Also Milan is one of the hottest places you can be in the summer in Europe, the heat is totally unbearable - reason why all the people who live there leave in june to come back in september :gaycat6:

the comments under this tweet are funny because they say:  "this is low" or "This is embarrassing"  they think it's the boxscore. when it's her personal earnings that she'll get regardless of the Australian leg gross.

So it's safe to assume, Taylor's team will release the official boxscore numbers and attendance numbers once she finishes each leg? just Beyonce just did (publishing the revenue of the Europe leg)

37 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

What are generally the best seats/sections to look out for? I'm gonna try London when it goes on sale 

lower bowl. you're close enough to see her but also away from the messy floor area + u can see the visuals on the stage and dancers better

39 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

What are generally the best seats/sections to look out for? I'm gonna try London when it goes on sale 

Lower or middle bowl. I got floor tickets and I'm already hating it. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

41 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

Lower bowl around the diamond or T sections of the runway.

36 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

lower bowl. you're close enough to see her but also away from the messy floor area + u can see the visuals on the stage and dancers better

34 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Lower or middle bowl. I got floor tickets and I'm already hating it. 

32 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Lower bowl around the diamond or T sections of the runway.

Thank uu!

Now I need to find a stadium to practice on. Any show that hasn't sold out yet?? :laugh:

can I still sign for any presale tickets in EU? I'm thinking Stockholm or Lisbon since I have friends there

I signed for Warsaw ofc, but both dates will overlap with my fav music festival and now I don't know what to do...

why is this streamer so excited for i'm only me

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. IT WAS MINE :cries:

evermore was in the top 10 surprise songs performances for me, she sounded soooo good

5 hours ago, modern thing said:

can I still sign for any presale tickets in EU? I'm thinking Stockholm or Lisbon since I have friends there

I signed for Warsaw ofc, but both dates will overlap with my fav music festival and now I don't know what to do...

I think you cant, but check out at taylors tour page anyways
And my humble recomendation, I'd prefer going to eras tour because:
1- You can go to any other years to your fav music festival (I assume its close to you and it happens yearly) while Eras tour won't happen again
2- Eras tour is like a career breakdown. So if you have not seen Taylor before (probably since she has not toured europe in more than 10 years), its like a catch up. It is an amazing show. 3.5hours! 44 songs!
3- Eras tour could, and this in my vision, be the last one before a Taylor takes a long tour break (she is doing like 100+ dates over 1.5 years)
4- Eras tour is a unique event. Like many have said, it is the tour of the decade, of a generation. A lifetime core moment/memory for many people. 

Noooooooooo

Everbible was supposed to be MY surprise song on the first date in NOVEMBER. Shes not seing heaven for this. Burning my self titled stolen version cd in protest

Counting lead credits (not including remixes):

Studio collaborations done but not performed with the other artist:

• Snow on the Beach
  • coney island
  • evermore
  • I Don't Wanna Live Forever
  • The Last Time
  • I Bet You Think About Me
  • Breathe

Studio collaborations performed with the other artist providing vocals:

• Nothing New w/ Phoebe Bridgers
  • You All Over Me w/ Maren Morris

Studio collaborations not performed yet:

• no body, no crime
  • exile
  • Soon You'll Get Better
  • ME!
  • End Game
  • Highway Don't Care
  • Everything Has Changed
  • Run
  • Safe & Sound
  • Castles Crumbling
  • Electric Touch
  • That's When

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.