• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

got 2x karma packages with 10s left on timer when purchase went through ahh. the torture is over 

• Like 1

I'm getting so nervous for my date, everybody going crazy over not getting tickets on twitter :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I'm getting so nervous for my date, everybody going crazy over not getting tickets on twitter :deadbanana4:

I’ve been so nervous, I can’t believe I still have 13 days to wait for the sale… this is complete torture…

my only hope is I want to snatch a VIP ticket so I’m more confident in that because they’re the last ones to sell out 

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I’ve been so nervous, I can’t believe I still have 13 days to wait for the sale… this is complete torture…

my only hope is I want to snatch a VIP ticket so I’m more confident in that because they’re the last ones to sell out 

Yeah, there's never the perfect amount of days between announcement and pre-sale lol. I'm usually lucky with tickets so I'm trying to be confident and believe I'll manage to get them but there's so many horror stories :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Yeah, there's never the perfect amount of days between announcement and pre-sale lol. I'm usually lucky with tickets so I'm trying to be confident and believe I'll manage to get them but there's so many horror stories :deadbanana4:

I registered for the Milan date, good luck sis…

we’re really the evermore of europe though :toofunny3: portugal, italy and spain are the only countries with one date 

2 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Relax sis:giraffe: Literally everyone in Aus got in that mf queue trying to snatch tickets for themselves or their friends/ relatives, but trust me nobody near the Colosseum know who she is!

• Haha 2

Managed to snatch D reserve tickets for Friday night in Sydney. :WAP:

7 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Managed to snatch D reserve tickets for Friday night in Sydney. :WAP:

Are they still available?

1 minute ago, HandsToMyself said:

Are they still available?

Apparently VIP Packages are still available for sydney, at least that’s what I saw on twitter 

Holy mothaparkor :WAP:

That's what you get when you give limited dates in continent with 4.5B population :redface:

Just snagged a Karma VIP package for the 3rd Melbourne show after waiting for over 3 hours in that online lounge room!

I’n starting to get nervous. I want VIP tickets for Amsterdam + 2 Warsaw dates. Just take my money, Lord :dancehall:

9 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

I’n starting to get nervous. I want VIP tickets for Amsterdam + 2 Warsaw dates. Just take my money, Lord :dancehall:

I think if you’re aiming for VIP Tickets you should be safe… Apparently they’re always the last ones to sell out. At least that’s what I’m hoping for anyway :toofunny3:

I got Sydney B reserve seats for Friday and VIP A reserve floor seats for Sunday. I'm so happy, I really wanted to get tickets for two nights just to make it worth it, because I am flying from NZ and the flights and hotel were so expensive.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I think if you’re aiming for VIP Tickets you should be safe… Apparently they’re always the last ones to sell out. At least that’s what I’m hoping for anyway :toofunny3:

Is the view good though? Read some articles and people seem divided…

10 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Is the view good though? Read some articles and people seem divided…

I mean, it really depends where you buy it. Since in Europe you don’t have seated floor tickets, an Early Entry would mean you can choose your place on the floor before anyone else. 

snagged B reserve for night 3 in melbourne. Got a seat in m49 so pretty good spot!

3 hours ago, PopA911 said:

I registered for the Milan date, good luck sis…

we’re really the evermore of europe though :toofunny3: portugal, italy and spain are the only countries with one date 

good luck to you too! what are you aiming for? I think she's gonna add a second day for every date.

Just now, ariananext said:

good luck to you too! what are you aiming for? I think she's gonna add a second day for every date.

I’m aiming for VIP Ticket for Lisbon and then all the rest shows I’m trying to aim for lower bowl. and you? :heart:

I waited during every presale window, for both Sydney and Melbourne,  as well as the general public sale, and was stuck on the waiting page the entrie time 😭

Edited by ks_dollar

Is it really that hard to release ticket prices for EU dates? I assume they will be similar to prices in France that we saw but still I would like to be in the know. :coffee2:

3 minutes ago, M.R. said:

Is it really that hard to release ticket prices for EU dates? I assume they will be similar to prices in France that we saw but still I would like to be in the know. :coffee2:

SeeTickets (which will be selling Lisbon tickets) said that they’ll only be revealed on the day of the sale but I really have my doubts. Supposedly, Europe is going to start receiving emails on the 5th on the next steps so I’m assuming they will include prices and maps 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.