Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Apparently lines are paused because people's codes are not working :deadbanana4: good luck sisters!

Wtf :rip:

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

Well, I tried. I got to the payment screen two different times, then the site would flop, and now I’ve been kicked to the back of the queue. What a disaster. Looks like they put a lot of planning into this process and it still turned into a **** show.

**** TICKETMASTER. How were Loverfest tickets easier wtf.

https://twitter.com/tayismom/status/1592547369811419138?s=46&t=ggeMiD4aBUJh804nw0ZStw

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Apparently lines are paused because people's codes are not working :deadbanana4: good luck sisters!

what in the hell :bibliahh:

the Flop Geek like hasn’t moved in 15 minutes :rip: 

no indication of how much longer it will be or how many people are ahead :rip: 

what kind of amateur operation is this 

10 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

theres 25k people in front of me :redface:

:deadbanana4: 

She has like 4 dates in Houston but they all seem clogged and scalpers are ******* annoying :doc: I'm fuming a biT ngl 

Just now, TaylorNation said:

the Flop Geek like hasn’t moved in 15 minutes :rip: 

no indication of how much longer it will be or how many people are ahead :rip: 

what kind of amateur operation is this 

Get your **** together TaylorNation! I'm pretty sure all queues are paused because the sites are ******.

I just can’t believe they kicked me to the back of the line for reaching the “maximum number of reserves” when it was their ******* fault that I couldn’t buy the tickets :deadbanana2: I’m convinced that this is all done to give you the illusion that you had a chance at getting tickets. Meanwhile, the “scalpers” (which is just actually Ticketmaster, btw) already know we will all have to overpay.

The fact theres $10,000 tickets being resold already when we can't even buy one wtf is that?:rip: I wish she was as irrelevant as atrl likes to make her seem 

I’m sorry but this is embarrassing for the ticket businesses and Taylor for even letting such a poor operation be allowed for her tickets. The point of these presales is so they don’t get overwhelmed. If you know you can’t handle it don’t do it? Hope she performs in front of millions of empty seats held by bot scaleprs. 

Girlies is the VIP worth it? I've never got one of these but for this tour I'm willing to splurge :dancehall: or just get good regular seats?

2 minutes ago, If U Seek Amy said:

I’m sorry but this is embarrassing for the ticket businesses and Taylor for even letting such a poor operation be allowed for her tickets. The point of these presales is so they don’t get overwhelmed. If you know you can’t handle it don’t do it? Hope she performs in front of millions of empty seats held by bot scaleprs. 

Ticketmaster has always been trash, they seem to have a monopoly on tickets so I'm not sure artists can even do anything about that. You would think they would have finally fixed their awful ass site but nope. It's whack as fucck

4 minutes ago, Starchild said:

The fact theres $10,000 tickets being resold already when we can't even buy one wtf is that?:rip: I wish she was as irrelevant as atrl likes to make her seem 

There should be a rule that pre-sale tickets can’t be resold.

Just now, @michael said:

or a law (like in some places in Europe I think) that doesn’t allow you to re-sell a ticket for more than face value

So this basically enabled scalpers. PISSED

This has been a disaster. I can’t imagine the general public sale 

Ticketmaster is channeling ATRL with the crashes. :rip: My webpage just says "The Queue Has Been Temporarily Paused" for the last 25 minutes. :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Ticketmaster has always been trash, they seem to have a monopoly on tickets so I'm not sure artists can even do anything about that. You would think they would have finally fixed their awful ass site but nope. It's whack as fucck

I truly believe they need to be investigated for fraud. They constantly promise products/services they can’t deliver and trick people into signing up for credit cards and other business deals to not actually get the return they signed up for. In addition the fees seem like business abuse against consumers because they don’t seem to actually fund any tangible benefit with it never working or improving

Why isn't Taylor preventing resale :deadbanana2: and those prices + the fact that so many people are still in line with 2000+ people in front :deadbanana2:

So they have the lines paused and more and more people are logging on for presale as more time zones hit 10 AM and then Capitol One presale starts at 2 :deadbanana4: How are they even gonna kinda manage this?

They knew how many presale codes they sent out what was the point of sending them out if they sent out more than their servers could handle? Why not have 10 AM/11 AM/12 PM/etc presale groups? :deadbanana4: Why do this in the most inefficient way possible lmao

2 minutes ago, @michael said:

Yes! They don't even benefit from scalpers so idk why they don't do more to stop them. Getting into the rep tour was easier :doc:

1 minute ago, Bamboo said:

So they have the lines paused and more and more people are logging on for presale as more time zones hit 10 AM and then Capitol One presale starts at 2 :deadbanana4: How are they even gonna kinda manage this?

They knew how many presale codes they sent out what was the point of sending them out if they sent out more than their servers could handle? Why not have 10 AM/11 AM/12 PM/etc presale groups? :deadbanana4: Why do this in the most inefficient way possible lmao

RIGHT. There's no way Capitol One sale can happen at 2 at this rate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.