Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

16 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Listen i'm still mad i didn't get tickets for the Chromatica tur so no hate but gaga can't make a 3 hours and 15 minutes show. It's not about being able to perform good or bad but it's about having the material to make it. 

Only artists like Taylor, Bruce Springsteen or Bob Dylan can make it.

You need a lot of hits, you need deep cut cults, you need a variegate catalog and so on.

She could made all these folklore songs cause folklore is an album without hits but at the same time it has 5B spotify streams, even the casual pop listeners has listened to almost every tracks several times.

She has songs like enchanted, don't blame me, cruel summer, all too well 10 minutes there are never been on radios and they have been viral hits with huge streams even without that. She could have add to that paper rings, the way i loved you, getway car that have been big viral hits lately too.

State of grace is a cult deep hit too.

She didn't perform absolute country smashes (one a grammy winning song) like our song and mean and begin again. And very strong radio hits- song the casual pop or radio listener can remember like mine, fifteen, back to december, out of the woods, welcome to new york.

She really has the catalog. Again i would have love to see the chromatica tour but I'm not a gaga fanatic...of course a fan could watch her idol making all the discography but what about me, the casul person going to her concert?. There is not material for 50 songs. 

The casual fan at yesterdays show couldnt sing along to half the songs played yesterday lol. 

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Idc what anyone says but I’m glad she performed The Archer, it was SO good live and the way it transitioned into the electric guitar interlude :jonnycat:

With that said, Labyrinth is superior The Archer kinda so imagine how that song would’ve went OFF live with that production (and added electric guitars) :jonny:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

42 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

You need a lot of hits

girl 70% of that set list weren't hits :rip:  any artist with a career of +10 years or a large catalog can do a 2 1/2 -3 hour show. Even Bad Bunny is doing 2:30 to 3 hour shows with only 4 albums. :swan:

Edited by unclefloprry

5 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

girl 70% of that set list weren't hits :rip:  any artist with a career of +10 years or a large catalog can do a 2 1/2 -3 hour show. Even Bad Bunny is doing 2:30 to 3 hour shows with only 4 albums. :swan:

staying pressed and obsessed we love to see it

Y'all stay trying to cut Mastermind for YOYOK and I don't like that.

1 hour ago, Maroon legacy said:

How I would change set list so it still will be 3, 15 hours long:

1. Cruel Summer
2. ME! / YNTCD mashup
3. Lover
4. Cornelia Street
5. The Archer
6. Paper Rings

7. Fearless
8. YBWM / Love Story mashup
9. The Other Side Of The Door (only the last part like in illicit affairs)

10. gold rush
11. willow
12. champagne problems
13. tolerate it (shortened)
then a man walk out of that table and she sings..

14. right where you left me (shortened)

15. ... Ready For It (Shortened)
16. Delicate
17. Don't Blame Me (Shortened)
18. Look What You Made Me Do
(reputation set is perfect for me but we didn't need RFI in full)

after LWYMMD there's dramatic drums and then she sings..
19. Haunted (Shortened)
20. Enchanted / Long Live mashup

21. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
22. I Knew You Were Trouble
23. All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

24. invisible string (Shortened)
25. betty
26. mirrorball (need this in the standart setlist, not 1-night-only surprise section)
27. august
28. illicit affairs (shortened)
29. my tears ricochet
30. cardigan

31. Out Of The Woods (Shortened)
32. Style (Shortened)
33. Blank Space

34. Wildest Dreams (Shortened)
35. Shake It Off

36. surprise song

37. Tim McGraw
38. Our Song

39. Lavender Haze
40. Maroon
41. Anti-Hero
42. Vigilante **** (yes the song is not really good but we can't lose this chair choreography)
43. Bejeweled / Karma mashup
44. You're On Your Own, Kid

(I shortened some songs and that let me add some mashups, but there's still not a lot of them)

this would have been LITERALLY perfect

The ONLY missing things I'd say are Mine and Mary's Song but everything you have feels to essential im not sure what those could even replace and adding on two more songs isn't and shouldn't happen -- just literally too much. 

Edited by KOMHStan13

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

staying pressed and obsessed we love to see it

I'm just saying that a "3 hour show" is not a big deal for a show called "The ERAS tour", which purpose is to commemorate the entire discography of an artist 

unclefloprry

11 minutes ago, Obsession said:

Y'all stay trying to cut Mastermind for YOYOK and I don't like that.

mastermind in the midnights trinity

yoyok can get a 1 night performance sometime this year when taylor's bored enough to do it :eddie:

20 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

Bad Bunny's show is 2 hours please :rip: as a matter of fact no pop girl is doing 3 hours shows, ever. Newer ones do 1 hour and a half (Dua, Billie, Ariana), veterans do 2 hours (Madonna, Beyoncé, P!nk) and lazy and or smaller ones do 1 hour and 15 minutes or so (Rihanna, Demi).

btw

Daylight instead of The Archer
Getaway Car instead of the Speak Now set
Starlight instead of 22
State of Grace cutting ATW to main version
Exile instead of TLAD
This is Me Trying instead of illicit affair
*surprise song + YOYOK and deleting the whole ST set

weeew THEE setlist

unclefloprry

39 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Idc what anyone says but I’m glad she performed The Archer, it was SO good live and the way it transitioned into the electric guitar interlude :jonnycat:

With that said, Labyrinth is superior The Archer kinda so imagine how that song would’ve went OFF live with that production (and added electric guitars) :jonny:

I did a prediction list for the eras tour and The Archer was in my "only in wildest dreams" list :WAP:

You are on your own kid not bring the closer is a crime. 

most excited to see:

(big machine eras) ATW + Enchanted 

(republic eras) Champagne Problems + Midnight Rain

Illicit Affairs is the last song in my folklore ranking but this song live for me was the best moment of the tour I fear. Now I NEED her to release not only Eras Tour Movie but The Eras Tour Live Album as well!!!! Like IT'S A NEEEEED IT'S A NEEEEAAAAD:jonny:Why she only did Speak Now Live Album??? Now I can't wait for the full concert video `cause I can't watch these crumbs :giraffe: I also feel like no one from this 69k people record Delicate in full

Y’all know what I just realized? There was a lot of lip syncing going on that night and she sang songs for TV’s that have not been out yet (Bad Blood, Shake It Off, Rep songs). I wonder if what we’re listening to are actually the TV tracks as playback for the live tour :eek:

Edited by Buffy

i feel like

"Ask me what I learned from all those years
Ask me what I earned from all those tears
Ask me why so many fade, but I'm still here
(I'm still here, I'm still here)"

as a closing statement works for the concert. 

still hope every midnights track gets at least one play. 3 am/hits different could be less likely, but i will need wcs

Taylor nation already deleting all the good videos on YouTube. I hate them I really do. 

1 minute ago, SleepingTigers said:

Taylor nation already deleting all the good videos on YouTube. I hate them I really do. 

excuse me? they really will delete all the good videos and we won't be able to see the full show on yt? like wtf we can't wait a whole YEAR for the movie :sosad:

Songs we didn't need:

Miss Americana

The Man

WANEGBT
Illicit Affairs 

Bad Blood
Midnight Rain
Vigilante **** 

Songs we neededT

Cornelia Street

Red
Long live 

The 1

Exile 

Evermore

Gold Rush

Didn't really liked the concept of dividing it through eras, there are missing opportunities of mixing songs from the past and the future in new versions and stuff, it could've had a better opener, like Lavender Haze itself and doing only one piano session through the whole show with all the piano songs altogether would be better...

Also All Too Well felt anticlimatic beign in the middle of the show, should've been the encore song after the ending and then closing with Anti Hero.

Also, the huge screen is beautiful but I missed more production set pieces to the performances, Idk, they relied too much on projections and they weren't that great always (like the one during enchanted, the screen simply turned purple)

Seems like a really fun tour, but Rep tour seemed more thought out...

This made me very emotional

Her performing Mirrorball on opening day

She is trying everything for us :jonnycat:

I am gonna cry today

7 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

excuse me? they really will delete all the good videos and we won't be able to see the full show on yt? like wtf we can't wait a whole YEAR for the movie :sosad:

Yes they’re the worst. They only just started to allow 1989 and Rep tour videos online within the last year :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, Skin&Bone said:

Songs we didn't need:
Midnight Rain

Taylor-Swift-Stops-Singing-and-Shakes-He

Long shot but I'm hoping for Story of Us as the surprise song at my show.

34 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Y’all know what I just realized? There was a lot of lip syncing going on that night and she sang songs for TV’s that have not been out yet (Bad Blood, Shake It Off, Rep songs). I wonder if what we’re listening to are actually the TV tracks as playback for the live tour :eek:

same, I kept listening closely to see how the potential tv would sound like

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.