Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Crying. I will never get the International tickets if she ever gonna announce them. 44 songs? How? We all thought 22-25 at the very maximum!!! So no… she did 3 shows in 1. Love this woman to death I swear.

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

The face

The boots

:jonny5:

FrewuoXXgAAT692?format=jpg&name=large

HOW is she going to do this for 3 hours a night for 52 + international dates?! Don't die Lord, please! :redface:

The way we all thought we would be disappointed by the setlist and she shut us all up. :dies:

Just now, Klein said:

The way we all thought we would be disappointed by the setlist and she shut us all up. :dies:

I'm wondering how this will impact other artists and their choice for setlist / length. :yum:

She’s going to be BURNT out. 

Not a fan of her but almost 4 hours and 44 songs is doing service to your fans. 

Just now, Gladiator said:

I'm wondering how this will impact other artists and their choice for setlist / length. :yum:

With the ticket price for concerts now I hope that will lead to artists doing longer shows. 

44 songs is literally 3X the size of your average concert, and 2X a very long one.

How does she intend to keep up? I know miss thing has work ethic, but how will her body & voice survive? :deadbanana4:

If she initially announced the Eras Tour as 4 hrs with 44 songs, she could've easily doubled her already crazy ticket prices :dies:

Also, did we know that there was 10k more people than during Reputation (69k tonight)? The tour gross is going to be insane.

26 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

So grateful for tis the damn season and tolerate it :heart2: True artistry was in the building tonight :heart2: 

This was the big big surprise for me. Those songs are my faves and never thought they could make it to the set list. And they are highlight also. The dress and the visual is perfect.

Wish she traded off Majorie for Cowboy like me or Right where you left me then evermore set would be a perfect 10.

watching videos and shaking... omfg... she is so... ugh

3 minutes ago, Lille said:

Also, did we know that there was 10k more people than during Reputation (69k tonight)? The tour gross is going to be insane.

i get confused about those kinds of things.

if 59k was reportedly sold out, how do they come up with 10k higher capacity in the same stadium?

Once this tour is over she probably won’t tour again for another 5 years due to the amount of effort she’s put in. Brace yourselves for her pregnancy, marriage, and side project era:rip:

Just now, fridayteenage said:

if 59k was reportedly sold out, how do they come up with 10k higher capacity in the same stadium?

well it depends on how the staging works with the seating and how much they make available. I believe this tour has much more tickets available "behind" the stage

1 minute ago, fridayteenage said:

Different stages allow different amount of seats to be available. 

So a venue has a maximum capacity, but no concert will ever reach a venue's maximum unless they do a 360 show. She's not doing that. The reason she has more people for Eras than Rep is because the Rep stage blocked off more seats on the sides and the back than the Eras Tour did and had fewer people on the floor. They simply had a more populated floor and more people in the restricted view sections this time around and it upped the capacity. Concert capacity is all dependent upon the stage. 

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

I assume the Reputation stage blocked a lot more seats, so there were more sellable seats in some venues this time.

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Different stages allow different amount of seats to be available. 

So a venue has a maximum capacity, but no concert will ever reach a venue's maximum unless they do a 360 show. She's not doing that. The reason she has more people for Eras than Rep is because the Rep stage blocked off more seats on the sides and the back than the Eras Tour did and had fewer people on the floor. They simply had a more populated floor and more people in the restricted view sections this time around and it upped the capacity. Concert capacity is all dependent upon the stage. 

:heart:

2 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Once this tour is over she probably won’t tour again for another 5 years due to the amount of effort she’s put in. Brace yourselves for her pregnancy, marriage, and side project era:rip:

Same things people have been saying after every ******* Taylor era for the last 10 years :rip: 

Did any of you listen to the lyrics of Lavender Haze or Midnight Rain? d it’s weird when people keep projecting pregnancy and retirement on Her… 

30 minutes ago, Klein said:

Also, I want all the evermore stan to rise UP. We WON tonight. OEH can seethe, this is her best album and she knows it. tolerate it, willow and champagne problems :jonny5:

PREACH

Wow 44 songs, I can’t believe it! 3 straight hours performing! I honestly understand the ticket prices now! She definitely gives everyone attending their money’s worth. 

Wow, 44 songs and over 3 hours. She's insane :worship:

The Red section is a bit underwhelming. I 100% understand WANEGBT and IKYWT, I mean those were the big bops and smashes. I'm having a harder time understanding why she chose 22 though. The whole point of Red is how sonically chaotic it sounds and that setlist didn't represent that. 

But I'm just starting to get picky. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.