Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

I wish she swap N1 Singapore surprise song with N5.

False God, Gold Rush, Sparks Fly and Slvt in one concert, and i didn't see that :monkey:

• Like 1

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

13 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

I wish she swap N1 Singapore surprise song with N5.

False God, Gold Rush, Sparks Fly and Slvt in one concert, and i didn't see that :monkey:

i was at N5. 

And those combo are fire.

The crowd went insane.

i was at N5 Singapore and it was everything.

At 1st it was a bit overwhelming to finally meet Taylor after 16 years of stanning in a big stadium. But the moment she steps on stage, everything is magical.

She is amazing and thank god for all the reaction vids i shot cause i hardly recall anything, it was so many things happen, like should i look at the crowd, look at her or look at the screen. And at Long live, i cannot control myself and a 32 year old boy cried like a baby through the whole song. 

The way she sang live and running around that massive stage in heels are truly inspiring, she doesn`t need to do all that like most of us will be satisfy and purchase the same ticket if she only did 2.5 hours show or something. We really stan the right person

And not only the concert, the whole experience in Singapore was so fun, i went to Marina Bay trail and water show, Haji Lane and everywhere was Swifties. On the MRT, on random streets, and the way we nod and smile whenever we recognize each others by the friendship bracelet or the merch, that was so fun.

On N6 i came back to stand outside the stadium and oh my my, there`s a massive crowd of 20k-30k people just standing outside singing and dancing, it was surreal. The happiness on their faces, we are all connect by Taylor`s music, the energy, everything feels right. Our girl is truly magnificent and once in a lifetime artist. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, chiliam said:

i was at N5. 

And those combo are fire.

The crowd went insane.

So envy, you are so lucky :monkey:

i was at N1, and i'm kinda reputa hater, so when she start singing Dress, i was like "meh" :coffee:

• Like 1

I would do anything to hear YOYOK live, can she give us what we want and put it on the set list :cries:

I just realized that all songs from Speak Now are performed, oh that's what she deserves as her best album.

Was Crazier already performed somewhere as surprise song? 

Some stans on twitter are saying that a 2nd Latin American leg is supposedly being planned for 2025, does anyone know where these rumors originate from? :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

Some stans on twitter are saying that a 2nd Latin American leg is supposedly being planned for 2025, does anyone know where these rumors originate from? :lakitu:

Just delusion. There are no credible rumors for another leg.

• Like 1

hmm… :lakitu:

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

hmm… :lakitu:

They're frauds, always posting rumors and claim to be credible when one comes true.

Just now, Popboi. said:

They're frauds, always posting rumors and claim to be credible when one comes true.

Well… :gaycat6:

Just now, Feanor said:

Well… :gaycat6:

They posted alleged dates of the Latin American leg, including Peru and Chile, like 10 minutes before the real announcement and got insta clocked :bibliahh:

I just got an e-mail regarding my VIP Ticket that I bought to check if my address and phone number were correct and I noticed I misspelled my name on the ticket/invoice. Will it be a reason for them to not allow me in? :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, Dear Reader said:

I just got an e-mail regarding my VIP Ticket that I bought to check if my address and phone number were correct and I noticed I misspelled my name on the ticket/invoice. Will it be a reason for them to not allow me in? :gaycat7:

They have to individually check thousands, you'll be fine

• Thanks 1

Just now, Popboi. said:

They have to individually check thousands, you'll be fine

It's literally just the last letter of my name, cause I was so nervous I made a typo :gaycat7:

I'm looking at Stub Hub for the European dates and they're… affordable? Are these legit? I haven't bought from Stub Hub for a concert in another country.

2 months until I see her for the first time ever in my life. I can't even believe it :cries:

• Like 4

On 3/22/2024 at 9:02 AM, ALittleGauche said:

I'm looking at Stub Hub for the European dates and they're… affordable? Are these legit? I haven't bought from Stub Hub for a concert in another country.

Of course, with reseller, you always have a chance to get scammed but with stubhub at least you can get your money back, when scanned to go in, remember to take video, if you have proof you cannot get in, they will return the money. it still sucked if you travel for the concert though.

On 3/21/2024 at 7:02 PM, ALittleGauche said:

Prices are legit.

She has a similar amount of dates in Europe as in the USA despite not being that strong in Europe. Tour still sold well but she was able to provide enough supply to meet the demand so the resale prices are reasonable. 

20 hours ago, Dear Reader said:

2 months until I see her for the first time ever in my life. I can't even believe it :cries:

Omg you made me realize my date is soooooooo soon (~50 days) :deadbanana4:

I... haven't even prepared an outfit yet help :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, Klein said:

Omg you made me realize my date is soooooooo soon (~50 days) :deadbanana4:

I... haven't even prepared an outfit yet help :deadbanana4:

I have 0 friendship bracelets made and I think I'll go with a basic ass outfit :deadbanana4:

How do we know? It would be amazing if true.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.