Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

I don't think she would book field stages, do you? Stadiums are pretty much her brand I feel. 

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

polish insiders are starting to feel like taylor baiters posting all those pics. anyways

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

https://businessplus.ie/news/top-music-acts-irish-tour-dates/

Because Ireland is a rip off lately lol though I’m not convinced that’s the reason either. I believe it’s more to do with venues. The football season changed to dates artists normally tour there. Like I’m sure her team wants Croke Park but if she can’t get that, next up would be Aviva which is 50k.

The Weeknd has dates but it’s a field. 

Whats the cause of the insurance costs?  

If they can't get Croke park they should just go to other cities.  She should be efficient and go to venues that maximize the number of people that can see here even if it means passing over some places.  

19 minutes ago, ariananext said:

I don't think she would book field stages, do you? Stadiums are pretty much her brand I feel. 

This, but stadiums are lowkey holding her back now. She should pull a Madonna and do fields where she’d have 100k in attendance :eddie:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

This, but stadiums are lowkey holding her back now. She should pull a Madonna and do fields where she’d have 100k in attendance :eddie:

tbh field shows are such a terrible experience for attendees, especially for hardcore fanbases, unless it's a festival and you stroll around stages. 

• Like 1

Ed Sheeran played Croke Park in late April last year (presumably because starting May, football takes over the venue all summer long) and with the France dates rumored to be in early May, maybe she'll start the European leg in Ireland like Ed did, so that she can play Croke Park while it's still possible.

Of course this insurance issue would still exist, so she might ultimately skip Ireland altogether. :gaycat6:

Updating the OP with the remaining dates/surprise songs tomorrow with the (let's manifest!) European dates announcement :gaycat1:

24 minutes ago, ariananext said:

No I don’t. It doesn’t really work with her stage imo 

2 hours ago, byzantium said:

She will likely go to Japan too.  Any chance Tokyo would be easier/less expensive than Singapore?  (I kind of hope she also goes to Taiwan). 

I lived in Vietnam so flying to Singapore is much cheaper and fellow South East Asia means no need visa.

Taiwan would also be a good acessible option outside of South East Asia.

Japan is very very expensive, 5x more expensive than Singapore. 

So im hoping thats all of Singaporian/SEA girlies spend all their coins on Coldplay already (they just sold out like 8 shows in SEA). 

So i have a chance for Taylor.

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

please no :gaycat6: The Weeknd was a field stage and it was horrible 

43 minutes ago, Shelter said:

No I don’t. It doesn’t really work with her stage imo 

I’ve never been to a concert in a field. How are the stages there different from a stadium stage?

22 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I’ve never been to a concert in a field. How are the stages there different from a stadium stage?

They aren’t really. I just think her staging is more suited to the stadiums, with the catwalk screen and wristbands. The Weeknd is doing it so I guess the stage will be no different and his staging is big too. 

This is Harry at Slane in Ireland. 

The way she went from doing two (one flopped) shows in Croke Park to doing none :skull: 

Anyway Coldplay is doing 6 shows in Singapore, 14 dates in Southeast Asia :jonny5: 

I can only dream miss Taylor Queen of Southeast Asia Swift will do the same 

2 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Anyway Coldplay is doing 6 shows in Singapore, 14 dates in Southeast Asia :jonny5: 

And it’s all sold out :rip:

praying I can secure my tix for Taylor :chick3:

2 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Plz god plz god. Ms Taylor needs to do the same. Otherwise theres no way i can get those tickets.

11 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Her rank among international artists on Spotify last week 

#1 UK

#1 Ireland

#1 Germany 

#1 Austria

#1 Belgium

#1 Spain

#2 Netherlands (The Weekend)

#2 Sweden (The Weekend)

#2 Portugal (The Weekend)

#2 Denmark (The Weekend)

#2 Italy (The Weekend)

#3 Poland (The Weekend, Lana del rey)

#3 France (The weeknd, Imagine dragons)

#4 Switzerland (The weeknd, David guetta, Drake)

The way she can probably sell +100k tickets in every big city in Europe. 

87c941650f16c5bbc7fc2913df177b7aef82c49b

it's interesting to see she reached a (bigger) international peak 17 years into her career. Ten years ago she used to be big only in the anglophone world and east asia, and now it's the rest of the world

Edited by GabrielBR

8 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Planning to go to more than one show. Maybe Amsterdam too? Have close ones who live there.

7 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Planning to go to more than one show. Maybe Amsterdam too? Have close ones who live there.

Sound in the Amsterdam ArenA is horrible... if she comes to The Netherlands she should go to Rotterdam or even Arnhem.

Edited by Don

my anxiety is through the roof rn i hope if she announces it today (i still have my doubts) she does it soon so we can get this over with already

Not ATRL getting cited on Twitte:redface:

It’s going to be a long day at work today :gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, joanabt said:

my anxiety is through the roof rn i hope if she announces it today (i still have my doubts) she does it soon so we can get this over with already

I need her to announce before 14:45 PM (spanish time) because after i hace 2 hours flight and I would be on my nerves thinking if she has announce 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.