Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Rep tour outfits were amazing. 

I agree. Can’t wait to see glow ups of past looks on the Eras Tour. :duca:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

How long till we know the pre-concert music playlist she has for the fans while waiting? :duca:

I can’t wait omg :jonny: I’m not sure whether I want to watch in real time or watch the whole thing this afternoon when I get home. Surely someone will film the whole thing! 

I hate this puta for having opening-night on the west-coast, cause now we have to wait an extra 3-hours to see :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

I can’t wait omg :jonny: I’m not sure whether I want to watch in real time or watch the whole thing this afternoon when I get home. Surely someone will film the whole thing! 

I’ll definitely look at the setlist & watch some clips but I’m kinda in the same boat. Not sure how much I should save but my date is literally closing night and I’m really impatient :eli: but at the same time I know a Taylor concert is best experienced blindly so I’m torn :redface:

God, this is gonna take so much time to start 

Just now, Isaiah said:

I’ll definitely look at the setlist & watch some clips but I’m kinda in the same boat. Not sure how much I should save but my date is literally closing night and I’m really impatient :eli: but at the same time I know a Taylor concert is best experienced blindly so I’m torn :redface:

The things we do! Well I’m in Australia so who knows when she’ll even come here :rip: so I’m thinking I’ll have my own Eras Tour experience in my lounge room this evening! 

43 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Rep tour outfits were amazing. 

I thought they were rather bland.  The Shake It Off dress made her look like a box.  Ankle boots looked weird too on her frame.  :priceless:

Y’all are negative Nancies.

for anyone familiar with football, that stage has got to cover about 60 yards of the field that would normally be in the stadium right? Yeah that’s like twice the size of an arena floor :rip: 

4 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

First pic of the stage:

Looks...fine :rip:

I’m scared my view of the end of the catwalk will be obstructed by one of those fugly columns :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Holiest Dreams said:

:jonnycat: MASSIVE

The way all the meltdowns were for nothing nnn the stage looks good

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

is she including You Need To Calm Down :ihype:

Oh dear Jesus I seriously hope this isnt true. We'll all be soaked in our own piss.

Edit: we are going to die

Edited by gagacasanova

2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

Oh dear Jesus I seriously hope this isnt true. We'll all be soaked in our own piss.

It's the only way forward, She has way too many songs to choose from. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.