Meghan Trainor - "Made You Look"

Unknown User

Trying to get Shook viral on tiktok seems like the obvious next move to me. Don’t think Epic is giving us more singles unless tiktok latches on first

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Almighty Gaga

• Flocon

Global Spotify:

#54 (+14) Made You Look: 2,125,165 (+535k)

#14 (+3) Norway

#30 (+5) UK

#26 (+16) Australia

#65 (-9) Sweden

#37 (+13) Canada

#46 (+11) Netherlands

#48 (+29) Philippines

#48 (+13) US

#83 (+16) Germany

Not the top gainer today but still a healthy rise. TTH didn't help as much as it could have but it's like #41 so...

+535k increase :deadbanana2:

Still a lot more room to grow because it has 0 airplay and is only on the main country playlist of Australia and UK (beside TTH)

10 hours ago, PopThatCorn said:

Any of those songs could've been a hit but pop radio wouldn't play her and Spotify wouldn't have her on any of the important playlists.

The only reason Made You Look is taking off is because TikTok is so powerful now and Meghan has persistently promoted herself.

Even when Meghan was at her initial peak, Spotify sabotaged her when Me Too was smashing

56 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

Global Spotify:

#54 (+14) Made You Look: 2,125,165 (+535k)

#14 (+3) Norway

#30 (+5) UK

#26 (+16) Australia

#65 (-9) Sweden

#37 (+13) Canada

#46 (+11) Netherlands

#48 (+29) Philippines

#48 (+13) US

#83 (+16) Germany

Not the top gainer today but still a healthy rise. TTH didn't help as much as it could have but it's like #41 so...

2 milly :clap3:

I can't believe Zach Sang hasn't invited her this time around? :biblio: That show helped Like I'm Gonna Lose You and No on the radio so we need her to go there again

Wow. It's soaring. :eek:

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Even when Meghan was at her initial peak, Spotify sabotaged her when Me Too was smashing

Me Too had massive pure sales and was ginormous on YouTube but radio said NO.mp3 and refused to play it despite all her singles prior being hits. :deadbanana:

It should've easily been a Top 10 hit but only reached #28 in airplay and so it peaked at #13. :rip:

She's literally been sabotaged for years. :rip:

The random smashing in Norway is interesting. Takin' It Back (#12) outpeaked Thank You (#20) there :deadbanana4:

so cool to see her finally seeing some success after she struggled so much with Treat Myself era. never would’ve thought her or Sam would bounce back so hard this year :clap3: 

Edited by Scandalous

why is there no pop adds date? they need to rush this to radio 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.