Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Almighty Gaga

• Flocon

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

This is why we LUV TikTok :jonnycat:

We need them to make Rainbow and Go Find Yourself Or Whatever go viral next, we need ARTS to win something too over memes

Tea :ghostface:

2 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Tea :ghostface:

Do you think this can go Top 10 on Billboard Hot 100?

I think it can, however holiday songs are coming up very soon so we'll have to wait until January if that is the case :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Bloodflowers. said:

Do you think this can go Top 10 on Billboard Hot 100?

I think it can, however holiday songs are coming up very soon so we'll have to wait until January if that is the case :rip:

I think this has longevity potential, I really do. And she's making all the right moves on social media to ensure it stays at the forefront of people's minds. I have faith :jamming:

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

I think this has longevity potential, I really do. And she's making all the right moves on social media to ensure it stays at the forefront of people's minds. I have faith :jamming:

Meghan about to book all these Christmas TV performances where she'll sneak in Made You Look so that the song can boost up after Christmas :jonnycat:

I also think not only the song but album itself has longevity potential. I think "Don't I Make It Look Easy" would be a great follow-up single after Meghan gets the ball rolling with this song + radio starts having "we luv her again" moment

To add an update to this, it's already at 160k videos, 37k+ in the last 24 hours and on track to 50k+ in the next 24 hours :deadbanana2:

10 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

#28 in the UK!

:clap3:

And just like that, it is a career high debut for her :jonny5:

While my manifestations are coming true, I will put it out into the universe: Made You Look will peak at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100

mRpveY3.gif

I wanna see Meghan doing UK promo again now that she is smashing in the UK again :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Unknown User said:

#75 in the Netherlands (official chart)

i snapped :clap3:

4 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Meghan about to book all these Christmas TV performances where she'll sneak in Made You Look so that the song can boost up after Christmas :jonnycat:

I also think not only the song but album itself has longevity potential. I think "Don't I Make It Look Easy" would be a great follow-up single after Meghan gets the ball rolling with this song + radio starts having "we luv her again" moment

Lucky could also be a follow-up smash if Don’t I Make It Look Easy dies down by the time Made You Look finishes it's run.

mRpveY3.gif 

34 minutes ago, PopThatCorn said:

Lucky could also be a follow-up smash if Don’t I Make It Look Easy dies down by the time Made You Look finishes it's run.

mRpveY3.gif 

She can milk this era if she wants to, Title era had so many smash hits left on the album (as TikTok proved us) but Epic sabotaged her

mRpveY3.gif

Happy for Meghan that this doing well but Nice To Meet Ya, Wave, Genetics or Evil Twin deserved the sucess MYL had. 

38 minutes ago, Companion said:

Happy for Meghan that this doing well but Nice To Meet Ya, Wave, Genetics or Evil Twin deserved the sucess MYL had. 

:weeps: yesss, where were people back then? wtf

Even CAN'T DANCE deserved :sorry: not :sorry:

I can't believe Meghan is about to snatch another WW hit in 2022. :deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, Companion said:

Any of those songs could've been a hit but pop radio wouldn't play her and Spotify wouldn't have her on any of the important playlists.

The only reason Made You Look is taking off is because TikTok is so powerful now and Meghan has persistently promoted herself.

7 hours ago, Companion said:

Genetics and Evil Twin weren't singles but yeah NTMY, Wave and Let You Be Right deserved this success for sure

It’s like 2014

shakd it off 

and All about the bass

anti hero 

made you look

i lvoe this song !

happy for Meghan 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.