• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anti-bitch

• Living To Tell

• Communion

• The7thStranger

Grifters gonna grift. Like does it not bother republicans that so many of their outspoken leaders are obviously just their to take their money?

Edited by Redstreak

This clown was a democrat in name only. So glad that we can finally stop paying attention to her 

Good news for her personal promotion from perennial Fox News guest to host of her own show, bad news for those who used her persona as a tool to muddy the waters and launder their own reactionary inclinations :fan:

How long until she becomes a full time Fox cretin?

"racializing every issue & stoke anti-white racism"

So she has a problem with "racializing every issue" except for when it comes to victimizing white people? :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Grifters gonna grift. Like does it not bother republicans that so many of their outspoken leaders are obviously just their to take their money?

She's starting a podcast, ofc. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-I9Xwld3bVsNnvb8vTpuHg/videos

Next thing you know she's gonna join the Daily Wire team.

Extremely hilarious that at some point this woman wasn't just a Democrat, she was hailed as potentially being the future of the party like how AOC currently is :deadbanana2:

The grift in American politics is insane.

6 minutes ago, Khal said:

Extremely hilarious that at some point this woman wasn't just a Democrat, she was hailed as potentially being the future of the party like how AOC currently is :deadbanana2:

The grift in American politics is insane.

The way she was set.to become the head of the DNC and was being praised by Hillary all before the 2016 election unfolded :deadbanana4:

This clown was never a democrat anyway, she was a Russian/Republican operative 

16 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Anything to own the libs, even if its at their expense :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

Leaving the Democratic Party is fine. Leaving it for not being pro-White is disgusting. Good riddance. I never liked her to begin with. I'm just surprised she isn't already peddling her turn to flagrant conservatism by saying she's now a Republican.

28 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

This clown was never a democrat anyway, she was a Russian/Republican operative 

15 minutes ago, Newt said:

What's sad are the blind democrats that didn't see this coming. Y'all were delusional for thinking she was anything but a fraud 

Exactly, it was so funny to see people defend her when she was so clearly operating in bad faith :toofunny3:

Notice her final words were “woke” and “anti-white”. She has always been a fascist enabler; even her parting call has dogwhistles. 

Good riddance to this cultist loser, always saw through her. The fact that there was a sect of ATRLers making excuses for her just because she “owned Hillary” was always so lame to me :toofunny2: 

I don't think anyone on the left supports Tulsi anymore but she really did fool a lot of lefties back in the day. Yang too :rip:

Bernie was the only trustworthy one. Him and also maybe Marriane Willamson the crystal orb lady  :deadbanana2:

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

Despise identity politics and yet its all they have left as a policy platform to motivate turnout. Projection really is an artform with these people. Karl Rove and Christopher Rufo would know.

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

I think you know the answer to that. 

Oh I just KNOW those 2 users who defended her to the end of the Earth during the 2020 primaries are feeling extremely embarrassed right now :bibliahh: The way they were SO sure that all of her disagreements with the Dems were coming from the left, despite everyone else being able to see the blatantly obvious signs that she was just a flip-flopping attention-seeker with no real policy convictions. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.