How to steal someone’s boyfriend: a detailed guide

Michael196

People with this mentality are so stupid... if he cheats for you, he'll cheat ON you. Plus, if that happens... it's well deserved, one thing we can't change is our age, and by the time it's over... karma would have done its thing. 

Don't do this. 

I have done it over without trying. 

Molding your personality for someone is stupid and it will lead to depression.

Eventually you can't keep that act for long and it will lead to more problems.

The desperation and lack of self-respect with some of you :dies:

Praying for you all :gaycat1:

*waiting for that one weirdo to come in here and brand those of us not condoning homewrecking as “sex-negative assholes who can’t get any”*

Edited by CottageHore

Lmao i hope they r joking 

This is genious!! Wow!

:biblio:  now this is why im staying for rest of my life, now 30! im too old to date and having to deal with girls thinking like this puts me off. 

39 minutes ago, Allday said:

:biblio:  now this is why im staying for rest of my life, now 30! im too old to date and having to deal with girls thinking like this puts me off. 

There plenty of girls who are 30 and single man. Trust me you will be ok with some effort.

2 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

There plenty of girls who are 30 and single man. Trust me you will be ok with some effort.

ty and i hope so :heart:  getting outta a 2 year relationship this week had made me overthink :fan: but I am keen to be single for a while. 

Girls (and gays) that do this are profoundly haunted by insecurities and pursue taken men as a way to "prove" to themselves that they're worth something. They tend to be incapable of forming meaningful long-lasting friendships and all eventually implode later in life after their insecurities have driven everyone away 

1 hour ago, Pop Life said:

Girls (and gays) that do this are profoundly haunted by insecurities and pursue taken men as a way to "prove" to themselves that they're worth something. They tend to be incapable of forming meaningful long-lasting friendships and all eventually implode later in life after their insecurities have driven everyone away 

This. Only miserable losers with serious mental illness think like these tweets :skull:

Deep Mental illness and pick me ism. Lowkey i think ******* that do this deserve to be executed by splitting their legs open until they split in half SAW style :flame: very fitting

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.