Taylor Swift streaming thread: 'TTPD' reaches 4B streams, fastest album ever to do so

By the Water

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

High Infidelity was up 8.6% in streams yesterday, the second biggest gainer on Midnights after Karma so maybe that's a good sign

Yeah. I just thought that gaining 150K videos in a few hours was very remarkable, so I wondered if that would lead eventually to some insane jumps on streaming

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• By the Water

• simmnfierzig

• Klein

• Mr. Duff

6 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

Yeah. I just thought that gaining 150K videos in a few hours was very remarkable, so I wondered if that would lead eventually to some insane jumps on streaming

250k on Friday. I would guess like 500k on Saturday. Maybe a bit more. 

But I agree that it's probably going to be a short April 29th boost. Maybe she performs it tonight to extend that a bit longer

US AM pop:

#119(+12) - High Infidelity

At least it's still going up :redface:

Karma is #91 on the all genres chart as well :redface:

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

US AM pop:

#119(+12) - High Infidelity

At least it's still going up :redface:

Karma is #91 on the all genres chart as well :redface:

It wasnt even charting yesterday. So that's pretty nice

I kinda need Karma to be higher :coffee2:

If this is how tiktok swifties are going about that April 29th from High Infertility. I can't begin to imagine the absolute chaos they're gonna do on July 31st and August 1st for august.  I dont think we're ready :ghostface:

Edited by JawBreaker

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

We talk a lot about her pop albums + folklore but Fearless TV has been smashing so hard lately :redface:

Love Story (Taylor's Version) - 820,895

You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version) - 789,557

The Way I Loved You (Taylor's Version) - 581,527

Mr. Perfectly Fine - 369,182

Fearless (Taylor's Version) - 285,524

Forever & Always (Taylor's Version) - 130,858

The way it’s so close to Red TV :deadbanana: well… LS and YBWM are some of her biggest classics, so perhaps it makes sense. TWILY TV is going to enter inside her top 50 most streamed songs soon as well :skull: 

Now that I check… Love Story is doing 1.3M combined and YBWM almost 1.25M :deadbanana: 

Truly defining classics of the 2000s, while being “local country hits” too, who else is doing it?

3 minutes ago, ALA said:

Umm omg? :deadbanana2:not April 29th becoming a Swiftie staple nnn

Top 3 on midnights.

Will be over 1 million next 4/29 

Well I said yesterday 500k or a bit more :coffee2:

:redface:

Giiiiiiiiiirl. How are you still increasing. And by that much

15 hours ago, By the Water said:

We talk a lot about her pop albums + folklore but Fearless TV has been smashing so hard lately :redface:

Love Story (Taylor's Version) - 820,895

You Belong With Me (Taylor's Version) - 789,557

The Way I Loved You (Taylor's Version) - 581,527

Mr. Perfectly Fine - 369,182

Fearless (Taylor's Version) - 285,524

Forever & Always (Taylor's Version) - 130,858

Mr. Perfectly Fine outstreaming all of the non-ATW10MVTVFTV vault tracks on Red TV. Not giving this a legit release was such a missed opportunity :redface:

The chokehold she has on the world right now is something else. :deadbanana4:

The way even her deep cuts are getting big recognition is amazing. People really stream the whole discography, we love to see it. :clap3:

It really makes me wonder if TS11 can beat Midnights first day streams. I used to think Midnights would keep that record for quite some time (the hype was out of this world, and the 3AM edition was the perfect way to keep people streaming through the entire day), but if Taylor released TS11 late 2023/early 2024, I would totally see her crossing 200M first day streams now. :deadbanana4:

Does she have a chance to become the most streamed artist on Spotify? Or are Drake and BB too far ahead to catch realistically.

1 hour ago, Lille said:

Does she have a chance to become the most streamed artist on Spotify? Or are Drake and BB too far ahead to catch realistically.

At this rate she’s going to catch Drake by 2024 or 2025, and yes she could surpass Bad Bunny at some point if she keeps outpacing him but it’ll take a bit. Obviously a little early to tell, but it’s a possibility. 

1 hour ago, Lille said:

Drake has slowed down quite a bit despite his constant releases. She'll definitely pass him. BB is harder to predict since he's at his peak and we have no idea how his career will pan out in the next few years

2 hours ago, Lille said:

Drake yes. He is starting to slip out of his imperial phase tbh. Still smashing overall but yeah things are slowing down for him a little. 

Bad Bunny...not so much. He is currently at what seems to be an all time peak and if he releases another album he'd outpace her again for a long long time. That said, 5 years from now we have no clue how his career will pan out and if he will be able to sustain his current relevancy that long or how hard he will drop off etc. We also dont know if ithis is his all time peak because he could experience an even larger one for all we know. 

But yes she is for sure passing Drake which is exciting! Her entire discography is being consumed at such an amazing rate :jonny2: What's even more amazing is that tons of her biggest hits on streaming are like deep cuts and are slow paced / not even straight up bops which means ppl are listening to her music for her melodies and lyricism which is amazing. It's not just about the beats and the production. Ppl in the GP are getting attached to her work as a whole and that's beautiful 

Albums Daily Streams (April 29, 2023):

1. Midnights - 13,952,684

2. Lover - 7,991,168

3. 1989 - 7,591,902

4. folklore - 6,383,782

5. reputation - 6,137,701

6. Red (Taylor's Version) - 4,805,322

7. Fearless (Taylor's Version) - 4,296,023

8. evermore - 3,747,435

9. Speak Now - 3,716,552

10. Red - 1,474,374

11. Taylor Swift - 1,270,048

12. Fearless - 1,253,556

Top 10 most streamed songs yesterday (April 29, 2023):

1. Anti-Hero - 2,700,211

2. Cruel Summer - 1,749,425

3. Blank Space - 1,634,077

4. Style - 1,452,586

5. Karma - 1,402,230 +1

6. cardigan - 1,398,434 -1

7. Don't Blame Me - 1,313,001

8. All Of The Girls You Loved Before - 1,279,502

9. Enchanted - 1,240,085 +1

10. Lavender Haze - 1,230,249 -1

i wanted at least a million for high infidelity tho

3 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

At this rate she’s going to catch Drake by 2024 or 2025, and yes she could surpass Bad Bunny at some point if she keeps outpacing him but it’ll take a bit. Obviously a little early to tell, but it’s a possibility. 

3 hours ago, By the Water said:

Drake has slowed down quite a bit despite his constant releases. She'll definitely pass him. BB is harder to predict since he's at his peak and we have no idea how his career will pan out in the next few years

2 hours ago, IBeMe said:

Drake yes. He is starting to slip out of his imperial phase tbh. Still smashing overall but yeah things are slowing down for him a little. 

Bad Bunny...not so much. He is currently at what seems to be an all time peak and if he releases another album he'd outpace her again for a long long time. That said, 5 years from now we have no clue how his career will pan out and if he will be able to sustain his current relevancy that long or how hard he will drop off etc. We also dont know if ithis is his all time peak because he could experience an even larger one for all we know. 

But yes she is for sure passing Drake which is exciting! Her entire discography is being consumed at such an amazing rate :jonny2: What's even more amazing is that tons of her biggest hits on streaming are like deep cuts and are slow paced / not even straight up bops which means ppl are listening to her music for her melodies and lyricism which is amazing. It's not just about the beats and the production. Ppl in the GP are getting attached to her work as a whole and that's beautiful 

Her even being in this conversation where it's possible for her to become the most streamed is so amazing, considering her history with streaming and her being completely missing during her biggest era. Queen of physical sales/digital sales/steaming :WAP:

High Infidelity first year anniversary outstreaming Last Kiss’ 12th last year. :WAP:

On 4/30/2023 at 11:43 AM, Holiest Dreams said:

Now that I check… Love Story is doing 1.3M combined and YBWM almost 1.25M :deadbanana: 

Truly defining classics of the 2000s, while being “local country hits” too, who else is doing it?

AOTY eviscerating Red with ease. :deadbanana2:

I thought Red TV would put up a fight. :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

AOTY eviscerating Red with ease. :deadbanana2:

I thought Red TV would put up a fight. :bibliahh:

I think Red is a superior album to Fearless but Fearless TV, in terms of how it re-captured the original and all the technical aspects, is a much better re-recording than Red TV. So it deserves to stomp, I wouldn’t be surprised if it eventually starts outstreaming Red TV if TWILY(TV) goes more viral :giraffe:

Actually now that I’m thinking about it, The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 is coming soon. I remember that show gave all the songs included in it a gigantic boost last year :deadbanana4:

Imagine this year, of course assuming she has several songs in it again. This summer will be insane for her streaming-wise.

6 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Actually now that I’m thinking about it, The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 is coming soon. I remember that show gave all the songs included in it a gigantic boost last year :deadbanana4:

Imagine this year, of course assuming she has several songs in it again. This summer will be insane for her streaming-wise.

Speak Now TV. :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.