BTW outstreaming Bey's discography (sans Renaissance). Why?

Hot Volcano

Her music is probably too R&B for Spotify's listeners, which explains why I Am Sucha Fart :pukey: is her most streamed album.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Hot Volcano

• bijonse

• GraceRandolph

The GP is too busy streaming renaissance because it’s actually good. Same thing cannot be said about Chromatica so they had to go back to old Gaga albums.

Gaga fans constantly attacking a more successful (black)woman than their fave just doesn’t sit right with me. 

Edited by patapon
Spelling errror

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

I'm still convinced Monsters have a humiliation kink :toofunny2:

This :deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, patapon said:

Gaga fans constantly attacking a more successful (black)woman than their fave just doesn’t sit right with me. 

was wondering when the Hive would pull the “race” card as a desperate last attempt

11 minutes ago, Shelter said:

DIL 956k 

Chromatica 925k

spacer.png

So who's making the thread

spacer.png

Still screaming at IASF having abysmal streams considering it had several big hits and BTW holding decently with only 2 really big hits and 1 or 2 moderates or were moderates at the time. :toofunny2:  

47 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Still screaming at IASF having abysmal streams considering it had several big hits and BTW holding decently with only 2 really big hits and 1 or 2 moderates or were moderates at the time. :toofunny2:  

It should over take its total soon, right? It’s not far behind. :sistrens:

54 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Dude, it’s Sunday. Even God rested :deadbanana4:

down bad for that other girl, so embarrassing discog stats :rip:

bey’s discog is weak and dated. this is surprising since atrl have me believe that gaga’s catalogue are dated but then a quick scroll on tiktok, you would see gen z using her music. atrlers really have no sense of what the gp wants:redface:

Was "Sans Renaissance" added to the title, cause gurrrl.... 

3 hours ago, patapon said:

The GP is too busy streaming renaissance because it’s actually good. Same thing cannot be said about Chromatica so they had to go back to old Gaga albums.

They attack black and white equally. 

i think it is because i'm streaming BTW lately. It's quite goodddd

7 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

What?! The mods were the ones who changed the thread title because YOU guys reported it. And then I changed it back and added R so it stays open.

How is this trolling? I literally stated facts in the OP and started a discussion, since I was surprised myself that Beyonce discography is so forgotten :rip:

I'm very surprised that Judas is outstreaming Drunk in Love, all the Lemonade singles, Single Ladies and Baby Boy. Beyonce looks very forgotten once you see the facts and the data.

Maybe because Beyoncé fans are listening to Renaissance?

How idiotic

1 hour ago, besaid said:

I'm very surprised that Judas is outstreaming Drunk in Love, all the Lemonade singles, Single Ladies and Baby Boy. Beyonce looks very forgotten once you see the facts and the data.

This

But the media, critics and stans have conditioned the minds of people that Beyonce is the best and the biggest at everything. 

Has any Beyonce stan by now answered the question in the op or are they still all going off topic?:coffee2:

Edited by Zaram

Because Renaissance was Beys last excellent album and all her fans are listening to it,  while Born This Way is Gagas 

If Bey wants her listeners to stream her older albums she can release a flop like Chromatica or Artpop or Joanne instead

7 minutes ago, naval23 said:

If Bey wants her listeners to stream her older albums she can release a flop like Chromatica or Artpop or Joanne instead

she released a string of flops such as Everything is Love and The Gift yet her discography at the time was barely scraping daily streams :ahh: be serious

18 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

she released a string of flops such as Everything is Love and The Gift yet her discography at the time was barely scraping daily streams :ahh: be serious

What always gets me about ppl tryna drag beyoncé for her collab efforts is that if they wanna play that game they have to include destiny’s child in her receipts. And they NEVER want to. So i don’t know why you guys keep bringing up albums by the carters and various artists :ryan2:

3 minutes ago, bijonse said:

What always gets me about ppl tryna drag beyoncé for her collab efforts is that if they wanna play that game they have to include destiny’s child in her receipts. And they NEVER want to. So i don’t know why you guys keep bringing up albums by the carters and various artists :ryan2:

these are flop albums she recently released. i was replying to a comment pertaining that. what's not clicking? :gaycat5:

4 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Was "Sans Renaissance" added to the title, cause gurrrl.... 

Yes. The mods forced OP @Hot Volcano to change the title because Hives reported the thread and mods would have closed it if the title wasn't changed (because mods apparently care about the accuracy of thread titles... but only when it comes to protecting Beyoncé's ego)

5 hours ago, besaid said:

The viral megahit Single Ladies is being outstreamed by... Judas? :deadbanana4:

It's really interesting to observe how the younger half of Gen Z picks and chooses which catalogs of certain artists to stream.  Like, Lana del Rey being one of the most streamed females in insane considering how niche her music is.  Rihanna being just as musically successful today as she was when she actually released music is crazy.  For me, it's the way Gaga's earlier music, esp BTW, which was part of her undoing, is now being streamed by people who were toddlers when it was released.  You would typically expect long time fans to be the main streaming base of these older artists, but it seems like for some, Gen Z is sort of taking over.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.