BTW outstreaming Bey's discography (sans Renaissance). Why?

Hot Volcano

11 hours ago, Hurem said:

Congrats, hope Renaissance's lead single outstreams Chromatica's lead single soon

spacer.png

Don’t worry, it will. 

spacer.png

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Hot Volcano

• bijonse

• GraceRandolph

1 hour ago, Gagacharts said:

Playlist reach peaks (above 30M):

Rain On Me - 244M

Break My Soul - 223M

Cuff It - 147M

Stupid Love - 141M

Sour Candy - 133M

Summer Renaissance - 95M

Church Girl - 69M

Alien Superstar - 67M

Free Woman - 46M

911 - 38M

Plastic Of The Sofa - 35M

Energy - 34M

Alice - 34M

Cozy - 31M

Move - 31M

Pure/Honey - 30M

Fun Tonight - 30M

Based on these numbers, your statement is wrong. Renaissance had 762M and Chromatica 666M. If we include all tracks, they might be even, but Chromatica was in no way more pushed than Renaissance on Spotify.

The way everything backfires on them :deadbanana4:

ROM was literally the only Chromatica song that got a big push.

1 hour ago, Gagacharts said:

Playlist reach peaks (above 30M):

Rain On Me - 244M

Break My Soul - 223M

Cuff It - 147M

Stupid Love - 141M

Sour Candy - 133M

Summer Renaissance - 95M

Church Girl - 69M

Alien Superstar - 67M

Free Woman - 46M

911 - 38M

Plastic Of The Sofa - 35M

Energy - 34M

Alice - 34M

Cozy - 31M

Move - 31M

Pure/Honey - 30M

Fun Tonight - 30M

Based on these numbers, your statement is wrong. Renaissance had 762M and Chromatica 666M. If we include all tracks, they might be even, but Chromatica was in no way more pushed than Renaissance on Spotify.

What about time tho? Because ROM was pushed for way more time than BMS for sure. Peaks are peaks, but that’s a biased perspective.

Stupid love got a push too. Anyways, I don’t think the monsters wanna talk about chromatica and spotify :dancehall:

Oh wow, her discography is FORGOTTEN and the GP is refusing to giver her some stream

12 minutes ago, BadMonster96 said:

Oh wow, her discography is FORGOTTEN and the GP is refusing to giver her some stream

Interesting what the story will be in a few months when the tour boost on gagas streams dies down and beys catalog gets a tour boost. Hers will be bigger too :campfire:

2 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Interesting what the story will be in a few months when the tour boost on gagas streams dies down and beys catalog gets a tour boost. Hers will be bigger too :campfire:

Gurl, Gaga's discography started rising AFTER the tour ended :toofunny3:  Judas, Alejandro, Bloody Mary have gotten the biggest boost and none of these songs were even performed at the tour :rip:

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Gurl, Gaga's discography started rising AFTER the tour ended :toofunny3:  Judas, Alejandro, Bloody Mary have gotten the biggest boost and none of these songs were even performed at the tour :rip:

Yes, this is what happens after ab artist tours. People get interested in the artists old catalog of music. Again, I wonder what the narrative switch will be next year when Beyoncé gets a similar boost :celestial5:

When we look at their recent music beyoncé is outstreaming by a lot. The op might be fuming i fear :celestial5:

Edited by bijonse

2 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Yes, this is what happens after ab artist tours. People get interested in the artists old catalog of music. Again, I wonder what the narrative switch will be next year when Beyoncé gets a similar boost :celestial5:

When we look at their recent music beyoncé is outstreaming by a lot. The op might be fuming i fear :celestial5:

I wonder how the narrative will switch when Gaga releases LG7 or when J: FAD OST does better than The Gift. :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Dr.Cake said:

This thread still going after 17 pages just because the Hive keeps deflecting the topic. :deadbanana2:
Now it’s about Chromatica’s weekly Spotify stats, the next second it’s about ASIB and Gag’s acting career. 

We get it, hive, Ren is doing better and will end up being bigger than Chromatica at least in the US, but what has that do to with Bey’s abysmal recurrent Spotify streams? :deadbanana4:

The lies. 

Yesterday we were only talking about streaming until monsters start bringing up PR, team, acting career etc. 

The lies, the gaslighting. 

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I wonder how the narrative will switch when Gaga releases LG7 or when J: FAD OST does better than The Gift. :deadbanana2:

If it’s the real OST of the musical film and not a collab album of music inspired by the movie that was nowhere in the movie itself then I would hope it would do better. LG7 will probably follow the trajectory of all gagas solo albums since born this way, hopefully not for your sake though 

And lol @ "the thread only reached 17 pages because Hives replied and defended their fave." Do you even hear yourselves? :biblio:

14 hours ago, Shelter said:

Yesterday 

Chromatica - 983k 

DIL - 964k 

spacer.png

Tour effect wore off I guess 

Ha! 

OE28L8P.gif

25 minutes ago, bijonse said:

Yes, this is what happens after ab artist tours. People get interested in the artists old catalog of music.

Not you pulling this out of your ass :deadbanana2:

What’s up with the new title? :biblionny:

22 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

What is this dumb new title.

ssljkssssss'

:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Hurem said:

So people don’t get reignited interest in artists after their tours? :jonnycat: This bump is gonna be INTERESTING after the Renaissance tour

13 hours ago, Great808 said:

this user will cling to top 50 streaming chart runs with his LIFE

The Monsters are literally clinging onto a 2011 album.

So......

6 minutes ago, bijonse said:

So people don’t get reignited interest in artists after their tours? :jonnycat: This bump is gonna be INTERESTING after the Renaissance tour

That argument is so random and makes zero sense :skull: Yeah, let's wait after Renaissance tour is over and see which three songs that she hasn't performed enjoy the biggest boost! 

Make it make sense, sis :rip:

3 minutes ago, bijonse said:

The mods will close it by them because it would not be in favor of Gaga anymore, just like they first closed the thread in response to this one. But rest assured, we will make that thread. Enough of their sheningans. 

Also like….of course Bey’s recurrent stats are underwhelming. All the Tidal/digital exclusives damaged her streaming brand over the years. When Renaissance dropped, some people were in the comments section on TikTok shocked to find out that Lemonade had been on Spotify for years :rip:

It’s going to take a while for Bey to fully rebuild her Spotify brand. Luckily, 3 streaming releases should help bridge the gap. 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

What is this dumb new title.

47 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

The title…

Mental illness

45 minutes ago, Hurem said:

27 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Is the OP ok :deadbanana2:

a mod changed the thread title :deadbanana4:

Guess some of you guys reported it since R is part of Bey's discography :toofunny3: 

Edited the title again, now including R.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.