BTW outstreaming Bey's discography (sans Renaissance). Why?

Hot Volcano

2 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

“Gaga has two successful career” please be serious. Gaga is not this revered actress y’all are making her out to be. She’s barely in the C list status of the acting world and even with these two “careers” you speak of she’s still not touching Beyoncé stardom. 

Imagine being C list while she is the reason the last two projects smashed + has the main role in the new joker movie :mummy:

Come back to reality, sweetie. Just because Beyonce never has and never will have a successful movie career doesn't mean gaga won't have.

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Hot Volcano

• bijonse

• GraceRandolph

5 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

But no general field wins. 

And? Still in top 10 most awarded female artists in Grammys history. Pretty successful music career on top of acting career it seems.

OE28L8P.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

6 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

“Gaga has two successful career” please be serious. Gaga is not this revered actress y’all are making her out to be. She’s barely in the C list status of the acting world and even with these two “careers” you speak of she’s still not touching Beyoncé stardom. 

:bibliahh: NURSE :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Does the Hive really want to go there with the acting world receipts? 

The Hive doesn't know when to quit... :biblio:

30 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

The fact that the monsters have to rely on a soundtrack and Gaga’s acting “career” to prop her up is embarrassing in itself :gaycat5:

Yet when she did not get nominated for an Oscar recently, the Gaga fans were literal crickets.

Just now, Zaram said:

The Beyonce print

I'm pretty sure she had ONE general field win... for Single Ladies :gaycat7:

9 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

The Bodyguard is not "widely considered" anything, it's a soundtrack and not a Whitney album. In fact half the songs are not even hers, the same way many songs on ASIB are not Gaga's and Shallow itself is a duet. Don't try to rewrite history to fit your narrative. ASIB was a fluke connected to a monster hit film (thank you Bradley Cooper) but her pop career has been on a set trajectory since ARTPOP and that didn't change with Chromatica.

The amount of mental gymnastics :deadbanana2:

It's giving

FNWRqz1VgAACZG8.jpg

13 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

The Bodyguard is not "widely considered" anything, it's a soundtrack and not a Whitney album. In fact half the songs are not even hers, the same way many songs on ASIB are not Gaga's and Shallow itself is a duet. Don't try to rewrite history to fit your narrative. ASIB was a fluke connected to a monster hit film (thank you Bradley Cooper) but her pop career has been on a set trajectory since ARTPOP and that didn't change with Chromatica.

:ahh:

Gurl please. I Will Always Love You is Whitney's signature song and nobody in the real world goes like "but that was a soundtrack, not a Whitney song!". The same way Vogue is Madonna's signature song and My Heart Will Go On is Celine's. All these songs being soundtrack singles doesn't mean they don't belong to their discographies and that they cannot be considered their own singles :deadbanana4:  

It's beyond ridiculous and doesn't make any sense. Especially for artists like Celine Dion whose 2nd biggest song ever - Because You Loved Me was also a soundtrack single :rip:

Edited by Hot Volcano

58 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Beyonce is a BAD actress, really bad. She would not be able to turn her side gig into a full time job since no one would hire her for more movies. She’s just not an actress.

The fact that Bradley fired her for Gaga in ASIB really was the final nail in Bey's shaky acting career. 

Putting y/our feelings about the monsters aside, ASIB definitely counts as a true Gaga project. Yes the movie and the soundtrack combined are what make it a success - but Gaga is integral to both components. 

Chromatica being lackluster by comparison isn’t because ASIB isn’t a “real” Gaga project. It’s because Chromatica is lackluster. 

Side projects can be throwaways or they can be iconic. And ASIB is iconic. They aren’t always indicative of an artist’s power outside of those projects, but that doesn’t make the successful ones discardable. 

Edited by Rotunda

5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

:ahh:

Gurl please. I Will Always Love You is Whitney's signature song and nobody in the real world goes like "but that was a soundtrack, not a Whitney song!". The same way Vogue is Madonna's signature song and My Heart Will Go On is Celine's. All these songs being soundtrack singles doesn't mean they don't belong to their discographies and that they cannot be considered their own singles :deadbanana4:  

It's beyond ridcilous and doesn't make any sense. Especially for artists like Celine Dion whose 2nd biggest song ever - Because You Loved Me was also a soundtrack single :rip:

Who said those were not whitney madonna and gaga songs? They are. But they’re not Whitney madonna and gaga pop albums. They’re from soundtrack albums. Anyways, gaga and Whitney’s careers were not in the same place at all when they did those movies, whitney was still on a hot streak and gaga was performing worse and worse on charts and in sales after a big debut. And chromatica outside of rain on me followed that trend. Her pop career isn’t completely OVER and we’ll see what happens with her next solo pop album to see if chromatica reignited interest. In the mean time, like you guys said, she has a successful acting career so let’s celebrate that! 

9 minutes ago, besaid said:

The fact that Bradley fired her for Gaga in ASIB really was the final nail in Bey's shaky acting career. 

Bradley didn’t even inherit the project until beyoncé abandoned it

Time happened. Beyonce got pregnant, and then Clint went off and did another movie. At the time I thought, 'I'm going to be able to make a movie with my old dear friend' --- not old, my young dear friend --- and I was so excited about it. And I called Beyonce's people, and she came out, she met with Clint, and I'm sitting there and I think I'm watching something historic about to happen. And then it didn't. It's just the movie business.

She was working with Clint Eastwood. Not Bradley cooper :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Triton said:

Beyoncé also owns her masters, Gaga doesn’t. Big chunk to the label first. 

Yes. The monsters are bragging for $300. There’s no value in these old streams unless you’re pulling Queen or Beatles or Coldplay numbers. That’s why artists aren’t invested in them. But these random boosts are the only thing giving the monsters a glimmer of hope since they can’t drag Renaissance. 

Renaissance (2022) vs Chromatine (2020).

The comparison is meaningless because there are now many more millions of users on Spotify. Also, Beyonce's reach is greater than Gaga's because her label has paid for that.

Beyoncé's discography is forgotten. Gaga has more hits in less time. That's a fact.

Just now, david_elx said:

The comparison is meaningless because there are now many more millions of users on Spotify. Also, Beyonce's reach is greater than Gaga's because her label has paid for that.

Beyoncé's discography is forgotten. Gaga has more hits in less time. That's a fact.

Always excuses :rip: why is Chromatica under a million daily. Shouldn’t her latest be higher 

8 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Always excuses :rip: why is Chromatica under a million daily. Shouldn’t her latest be higher 

And why BTW has more streams diaries than all of Beyonce's albums (disregarding Reinassence)? 

Edited by david_elx

9 minutes ago, david_elx said:

And why BTW has more streams diaries than all of Beyonce's albums (disregarding Reinassence)? 

So avoid the question eh. :sistrens: why does IASF, DIL, 4 and BEYONCÉ have more streams total than BTW? Gaga is playing catch up as usual. 

Why did Chromatica only get 23k more streams than DIL yesterday :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, david_elx said:

Those “many more millions” still have access to Chromatica though. They benefit everyone 

Born This Way has more creativity in one note than Beyoncé has in her entire career 

the chronic sampler LOST

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Yesterday 

Chromatica - 983k 

DIL - 964k 

spacer.png

Tour effect wore off I guess 

Ur Chromatica figure is off.

The Fame +1,999,154 / BIGGEST STREAMING DAY EVER

The Fame Monster +1,320,946 / BIGGEST 2022 DAY

Born This Way +1,198,037 / BIGGEST 2022 DAY

A Star Is Born +1,954,560

Chromatica +987,869

her discography stomping even harder after I made this thread. The gurls are mad for a reason!

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Chromatica +987,869

These numbers :jonny: No wonder Beyhive are so mad :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

Ur Chromatica figure is off.

Chromatica +987,869

her discography stomping even harder after I made this thread. The gurls are mad for a reason!

spacer.png

Oh wow 4k 

spacer.png

Joanne 443k

Artpop 336k 

Stomping indeed 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

Oh wow 4k 

Joanne 443k

Artpop 336k 

Stomping indeed 

So now her entire discography is supposed to stomp over your fave in order for it to count as stomping? Isn't 4 albums enough for you? 

OE28L8P.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.