BTW outstreaming Bey's discography (sans Renaissance). Why?

Hot Volcano

45 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

We haven’t checked how much money this translates to:

1.11 x $0.003 = $3,300

little monsters showing their asses and lying through their teeth for 3K. Gaga only getting $300 from this too.

This is why no one cares about recurrent streams :rip:

3K :rip:

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Hot Volcano

• bijonse

• GraceRandolph

2 minutes ago, besaid said:

Since when was Gaga's tour so successful that it boosted her catalog above goddess Beyonce's? From what I've heard here it's just 20 dates with no demand. How could that impact anything? Surely releasing a brand new album is a much bigger boost to your music than 20 dates no one allegedly cared about. And yet BTW is outstreaming every Beyonce catalog album by a mile...? :doc:

I don’t partake in those stupid wars hun 

I stan B but I adore Gags . I simply refuse to limit myself to certain girls or certain song because of petty wars. The pop girls pour their heart and soul in their music to give us ungrateful gays something to bop but here we are fighting over Spotify numbers ?

17 hours ago, Fnooky said:

Spotify Day 70

Renaissance - 7,167,185

Chromatica - 4,742,548

Spotify Week 10:

Renaissance - 47,978,104

Chromatica - 32,531,249

Seems like the GP prefers to listen to Bey’s new album. Others are only good for a throwback hihi :gaycat5:

spacer.png

This week should be even bigger. 

the constant fighting and comparing this forum is doing with Gaga vs Bey lately is so unproductive, lame, and tired by now.

Renaissance is doing fantastic, Gaga's old discography is having a great resurgeance on Spotify, Bey has been crushing Apple Music.

Picking and choosing stats where X artist does better on this platform and X artist did better on X day always ends up in just bickering over who you like better :rip: 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Lady Gaga albums and songs sales - ChartMasters

charts discussion] Lady Gaga CSPC Update - Charts & Sales - ATRL

:fan:

The way this graphic never fails to make me laugh :deadbanana2:

56 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Like I said ONE successful album (the first one) plus a soundtrack. 

What does Adele say again... Consistency is KEY. 

OE28L8P.gif

how can you have one successful album and soundtrack when the second album sold more than the soundtrack? Stay in school, beyhive

OE28L8P.gif

6 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

The way this graphic never fails to make me laugh :deadbanana2:

Never fails to make anyone laugh.

WEEKND

17 minutes ago, Zaram said:

how can you have one successful album and soundtrack when the second album sold more than the soundtrack? Stay in school, beyhive

OE28L8P.gif

didn't OGH lobby to have tf/tfm split into 2 album because it's success was just TEW much combined? now it's one album again?

OE28L8P.gif

these threads are stupid but... it's been clear for a long time nobody cares about beyonce's old music. her music comes and goes and is forgotten. thankfully she has a good PR team that pushes the opposite narrative so people like to pretend the opposite is true.

10 minutes ago, besaid said:

didn't OGH lobby to have tf/tfm split into 2 album because it's success was just TEW much combined? now it's one album again?

OE28L8P.gif

Divide or unite the albums as you will, Gaga's career only lasted three years anyway. 2018 was a missa do sétimo dia as we call it in Brazil, when people hold a church service seven days (in this case years) after someone's (career) death.

OE28L8P.gif

6 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I've been saying it - Beyoncé has a wonderful PR machine that makes her seem much bigger than she is.

:gaycat5:

/endthread

12 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

these threads are stupid but... it's been clear for a long time nobody cares about beyonce's old music. her music comes and goes and is forgotten. thankfully she has a good PR team that pushes the opposite narrative so people like to pretend the opposite is true.

We seen Gaga's streams on her albums that isn't her debut... no is caring about those either babe

tenor.thumb.gif.107854f8cb47935db0afa683

27 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Smokes and Mirrors Queen :eddie:

Or maybe just LOCAL Queen :giraffe:

55 minutes ago, Zaram said:

OE28L8P.gif

That's all you got? Different markets and one was a frontloaded mess. 

If you really think BTW is more successful than ASIB, maybe you should go back yo school. 

OE28L8P.gif

Also this is a streaming thread, my comment was about successful on streaming. 

Stay in school indeed. 

OE28L8P.gif

6 hours ago, charot said:

Beyonce's music is not as good as the critics and her stans make it out to be. 

She's got the weakest discography among MPGs.

6 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I've been saying it - Beyoncé has a wonderful PR machine that makes her seem much bigger than she is.

The back to back spillage :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

Smokes and Mirrors Queen :eddie:

Or maybe just LOCAL Queen :giraffe:

Smokes and mirrors is bombing for years straight but still having opportunities like the SB, Coachella and being everywhere and on every awards when you can barely cross platinum with a solo album. 

You guys will know. 

OE28L8P.gif

The PR excuse again and the wonderful team again as if Gaga would still have a career had she managed her career as awfully as Bey has done the last decade. 

She is going from bombs to bombs and is parading around everywhere, being invited everywhere and has her PR write fake articles about her being the Queen of Pop when her last multi-platunum solo album happened when Obama was still in the office. 

OE28L8P.gif

Edited by BnPac

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

Smokes and mirrors is bombing for years straight but still having opportunities like the SB, Coachella and being everywhere and on every awards when you can barely cross platinum with a solo album. 

You guys will know. 

OE28L8P.gif

Yet this thread shows how the other artist's catalog is shrinking even the bigger Eras which are miles bigger than the uneventful current one :eddie:

Maybe it's just a LOCAL thing :eddie:

At least Beyoncé is LOCAL somewhere. Gaga is local NOWHERE. 

Spotify is her strongest platform and there Beyoncé's albums have more streams than hers. 

There Renaissance is giving a better showing than her last album. 

And despite Beyoncé being LOCAL, Renaissance is outdoing Chromatica in almost all charts worldwide. 

What does that say? 

OE28L8P.gif

3 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Yet this thread shows how the other artist's catalog is shrinking even the bigger Eras which are miles bigger than the uneventful current one :eddie:

Maybe it's just a LOCAL thing :eddie:

Well I didn't understand this post but the bigger's artist's can shrink as much as it wants. The truth is still that BTW, an album that opened with 1M first in one country from a mega global artist has less streams than a local artist flop solo album 4lop. 

Let that sink in. 

OE28L8P.gif

There are levels to this!

OE28L8P.gif

8 minutes ago, BnPac said:

That's all you got? Different markets and one was a frontloaded mess. 

If you really think BTW is more successful than ASIB, maybe you should go back yo school. 

OE28L8P.gif

Also this is a streaming thread, my comment was about successful on streaming. 

Stay in school indeed. 

OE28L8P.gif

How is it frontloaded when it's outstreaming Beyoncé's whole discography rn except the latest album release 2 months ago? One more year and BTW will probably outstream it to.

OE28L8P.gif

and you were the one switching from streaming to chartmaster. It's not my fault that you can't hold onto an excuse for more than one comment.

OE28L8P.gif

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

Well I didn't understand this post but the bigger's artist's can shrink as much as it wants. The truth is still that BTW, an album that opened with 1M first in one country from a mega global artist has less streams than a local artist flop solo album 4lop. 

Let that sink in. 

OE28L8P.gif

There are levels to this!

OE28L8P.gif

You meant the total streams??

Well BTW also has 6.7M Album Sales and 27M Digital Singles Sales.. :bibliahh:

At least Beyoncé is LOCAL somewhere. Gaga is local NOWHERE. 

the way this response easily confuses me :deadbanana2:

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

3 minutes ago, Zaram said:

How is it frontloaded when it's outstreaming Beyoncé's whole discography rn except the latest album release 2 months ago? One more year and BTW will probably outstream it to.

OE28L8P.gif

and you were the one switching from streaming to chartmaster. It's not my fault that you can't hold onto an excuse for more than one comment.

OE28L8P.gif

I didn't switch to Chartmasters. I quote someone who posted a diagram and reiterate what I said earlier.

OE28L8P.gif

What excuse? Lol, see you in one more year then? Until then, BTW has less streams than 4lop.

OE28L8P.gif

4 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

You meant the total streams??

Well BTW also has 6.7M Album Sales and 27M Digital Singles Sales.. :bibliahh:

Well it's written in the post you quoted.. less streams. How do you interpret that? 

OE28L8P.gif

But cute for those sales and whatever. 

OE28L8P.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.