BTW outstreaming Bey's discography (sans Renaissance). Why?

Hot Volcano

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BnPac

• Hot Volcano

• bijonse

• GraceRandolph

1 minute ago, Fnooky said:

71st day on Spotify
Renaissance: +7,845,698
Chromatica: +4,779,916

spacer.png

Congrats, hope Renaissance's lead single outstreams Chromatica's lead single soon

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, david_elx said:

Renaissance (2022) vs Chromatine (2020).

The comparison is meaningless because there are now many more millions of users on Spotify. Also, Beyonce's reach is greater than Gaga's because her label has paid for that.

Beyoncé's discography is forgotten. Gaga has more hits in less time. That's a fact.

Chromatica had a massive playlisting reach, especially thanks to ROM. Not sure this is the hill you want to die on, because I doubt Renaissance has nearly the exposure that Chromatica did :pancake:

Can a Hive in here confirm this? I’m actually curious to know Renaissance’s reach.

Just now, Hurem said:

Congrats, hope Renaissance's lead single outstreams Chromatica's lead single soon

spacer.png

There's a literal two year difference between releases. Y'all set yourselves up for no reason :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

71st day on Spotify
Renaissance: +7,845,698
Chromatica: +4,779,916

spacer.png

Isn’t Renaissance still increasing currently too (thanks to Cuff It) while Chromatica kept spiraling down?

spacer.png

The fact of the matter is, if ASIB was Bey’s y’all would neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr hear the end of how she smashed with it, but since it‘s Gaga‘s they don’t want to hear it. I would understand tho, isn’t ASIB already outselling Self Titled and Lemonade in a shorter amount of time, WITH Bradley’s songs removed?? 

Just now, suburbannature said:

There's a literal two year difference between releases. Y'all set yourselves up for no reason :deadbanana4:

One would think Break My Soul would outstream within a few months, considering how you were comparing the two all the time.

Guess not!

spacer.png

Just now, Hurem said:

One would think Break My Soul would outstream within a few months, considering how you were comparing the two all the time.

Guess not!

spacer.png

It is...it's nearly doubling daily streams at the same point in time after release :deadbanana4:

Just now, suburbannature said:

It is...it's nearly doubling daily streams at the same point in time after release :deadbanana4:

At the end of the day, Break My Soul was Bey's first #1 single in over a decade and it still didn't manage to outstream one of Gaga's biggest bombs. Seems like BMS isn't as big as you claimed it was.

spacer.png

Just now, Hurem said:

At the end of the day, Break My Soul was Bey's first #1 single in over a decade and it still didn't manage to outstream one of Gaga's biggest bombs. Seems like BMS isn't as big as you claimed it was.

spacer.png

Do you realize you keep dragging your fave with these attempted retorts

PIltF1g.gif

the fact comparing any female act with BTW will result in a HIT thread :rip: A CLASSIC

On 10/7/2022 at 6:30 PM, blueberries said:

let's see if it can finally surpass 4 streams

it still hasnt??

18 minutes ago, Hurem said:

spacer.png

It's less than 300k units away from Stupid Love in the US which has been out since February 28, 2020:bibliahh:

OE28L8P.gif

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It's less than 300k units away from Stupid Love in the US which has been out since February 28, 2020:bibliahh:

OE28L8P.gif

It's kinda surprising BMS is 300k units away from Stupid Love, considering their chart runs. Radio, ha chart power, I guess.

OE28L8P.gif

8 minutes ago, Hurem said:

It's kinda surprising BMS is 300k units away from Stupid Love, considering their chart runs. Radio, ha chart power, I guess.

OE28L8P.gif

Break My Soul spent more weeks Top 50 on US streaming than Rain On Me

Plz

OE28L8P.gif

^^ this user will cling to top 50 streaming chart runs with his LIFE :deadbanana2: no matter how many times he’s told what happens in the long run is what’s important (BMS not even scraping half of ROM, barely outdoing SL) 

1 minute ago, Great808 said:

^^ this user will cling to top 50 streaming chart runs with his LIFE :deadbanana2: no matter how many times he’s told what happens in the long run is what’s important (BMS not even scraping half of ROM, barely outdoing SL) 

Break My Soul will be 2X Platinum months before it turns 1 year old at the current rate

Stupid Love is stalled at 1.5 million units after 2.5 years

I know common sense is hard for you but

Just now, Armani? said:

Break My Soul will be 2X Platinum months before it turns 1 year old at the current rate

Stupid Love is stalled at 1.5 million units after 2.5 years

I know common sense is hard for you but

It won’t lol, nice fan fic. But the whole point of what I said there is it will BARELY outdo it, which 2M>1.5M is exactly that. Reading is key, dear. 

3 hours ago, Great808 said:

what is your definition of "in the long run" 2.5 months? a year? two? 

5 hours ago, Great808 said:

And that user clinging to local charts again. Like sis, we know Beyonce is local:mummy:

This thread still going after 17 pages just because the Hive keeps deflecting the topic. :deadbanana2:
Now it’s about Chromatica’s weekly Spotify stats, the next second it’s about ASIB and Gag’s acting career. 

We get it, hive, Ren is doing better and will end up being bigger than Chromatica at least in the US, but what has that do to with Bey’s abysmal recurrent Spotify streams? :deadbanana4:

17 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Beyonce fans are such gaslighters in this thread. For years Gaga was called a flop, and Bey was called a Queen. OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER. We were told Gaga is the Cyndi Lauper of her generation and Bey was Black Madonna. Now that Bey is getting outstreamed by a queer album from 2011 and yall want to act like you didn't set yourselves up by saying Bey was on the level of Taylor and Adele? Give me a break. Gaga shouldn't even be in the same conversation as Bey according to most of yall so you need to explain why all these trendy collabs haven't helped Bey, but collabing with Bradley Cooper helped Gaga.

This thread was unnecessary but it's funny to see Hives say "Ga     Ga only has 2 successful albums" 

That only makes your argument weaker. So Gaga's "unsuccessful, gay, dated" album BTW is getting more streams than any Bey album sans Renaissance? 

Anyway for years ATRL said BTW Is "forgagatten" so you can't be shocked at a thread like this. The only sad thing is that it wasn’t the Hive saying it, but the Liddos fell for OGH (Madonna/Britney/Katy stans) schemes again.

1 hour ago, Dr.Cake said:

This thread still going after 17 pages just because the Hive keeps deflecting the topic. :deadbanana2:
Now it’s about Chromatica’s weekly Spotify stats, the next second it’s about ASIB and Gag’s acting career. 

We get it, hive, Ren is doing better and will end up being bigger than Chromatica at least in the US, but what has that do to with Bey’s abysmal recurrent Spotify streams? :deadbanana4:

MTE :deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Chromatica had a massive playlisting reach, especially thanks to ROM. Not sure this is the hill you want to die on, because I doubt Renaissance has nearly the exposure that Chromatica did :pancake:

Can a Hive in here confirm this? I’m actually curious to know Renaissance’s reach.

Playlist reach peaks (above 30M):

Rain On Me - 244M

Break My Soul - 223M

Cuff It - 147M

Stupid Love - 141M

Sour Candy - 133M

Summer Renaissance - 95M

Church Girl - 69M

Alien Superstar - 67M

Free Woman - 46M

911 - 38M

Plastic Of The Sofa - 35M

Energy - 34M

Alice - 34M

Cozy - 31M

Move - 31M

Pure/Honey - 30M

Fun Tonight - 30M

Based on these numbers, your statement is wrong. Renaissance had 762M and Chromatica 666M. If we include all tracks, they might be even, but Chromatica was in no way more pushed than Renaissance on Spotify.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.