• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlanRickman1946

• Saintlor

• Protocol

• stevyy

But like do we all die right away or do we get diseases and become deformed?

This is such a horrible time to be alive. Everything after 2016 just feels like the prequel to a dystopian novel.

1 minute ago, Last Boy on Earth said:

But like do we all die right away or do we get diseases and become deformed?

Depends on where we live.

Basically it'll be the survival of the fittest.

If we don't die right away, then we'll be faced with hunger, people will kill eachother for a loaf of bread and so on.

But I hope I die in the first day so that i don't get to experience all of that.:zzz:

Ugh that's so scary. Please don't! Someone GET him please. :dancehall:

16 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

I don't know if we all care anymore lol we're all tired :coffee2:

This. I mean im not asking to be nuked but with the way the world is going whats the difference? End it soon. :michael:

26 minutes ago, RussianRoulette said:

Do after Rihanna's performance:ryan:

Serving 

:dies:

34 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Im hoping this is a case of the president / media sensationalising :dancehall:

No last time he literally warned that Russia will invade Ukraine 3 days before and most countries didn't believe the US

35 minutes ago, RussianRoulette said:

Do after Rihanna's performance:ryan:

They’ll nuke the stadium as the finale to her performance :deadbanana4:

I really hope that there’s failsafes for Russian nuclear weapons, as in Putin doesn’t have the only say on launches and what not. 

He’s an old man on his way out and he knows that so he probably gives no fucks since he’s a literal sociopath. I hope someone close to him offs his ass asap 

I hope not, it would be really horrible for the Ukrainians and for those who are going to participate in that war. But if it really happens, I really hope that it will lead to the collapse of Russia even worse than their predecessors in the USSR. I want to stay optimistic tho. :dancehall3:

I'm hoping someone on Putin's side will stop him if he tries it. I think that's the only hope if it comes down to it

I think the concern is tactical nukes which are much smaller than Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs. But Biden said he does not see a possibility where the usage of tactical nukes doesn't lead to all out nuclear war. :dancehall:

I feel bad for all of you that spent so much time in school and wasted so much money, all for nothing. 

I believe it, we are in our final days tbh

Should I become a hoe now? Or not because I wanna go to Heaven tbh

No, if Russia drops nukes on Ukraine, the entire planet will cut Russia off and have that dictator killed.  Not even China or India would tolerate the use of nukes in this context, Putin would be completely over.

13 minutes ago, Archetype said:

No, if Russia drops nukes on Ukraine, the entire planet will cut Russia off and have that dictator killed.  Not even China or India would tolerate the use of nukes in this context, Putin would be completely over.

Couldn’t Putin just nuke the rest of the world?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.