P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

I think she'll add the arenas in the US, which I believe is around 10-15 new dates, and then she'll get back to Europe for a second leg in places where she's not going in 2023, like Ireland, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, or doing a festival, like Belgium and Netherlands, so I'd say 15 more dates in Europe for 2024

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried to get presale tickets to the Newcastle show in aus. Was in queue for 5 mins and by the time I got in they were all gone. Got Melbourne tickets in the morning at least but surely a new show in Newcastle 

Please Alecia add a third date in Melbourne and I promise to not complain about you til the tour ends :'(

2 hours ago, Pinksus said:

Please Alecia add a third date in Melbourne and I promise to not complain about you til the tour ends :'(

No room, she can’t do three consecutive shows! 

6 hours ago, Liafen said:

Nah I think she meant them by dates; BT had 159 (:deadbanana:), TTAL 142, Funhouse+SC 185. This one has 57 so far, so even if she adds like another 57 her point still stands by a large margin. :skull: 

--

With 57 dates my hard guess prediction is around $330M in Gross Totals, that with a $6M avg which should be easily accomplishable.

You have to exclude the festivals from those dates too

22 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

If she adds to 02/21 or 02/26... :chick3:

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

You have to exclude the festivals from those dates too

Yeah Ik, but I think I’m lowballing the 6M avg so there’s wiggle room. $300M+ is secured at this point I think.

2 hours ago, Underdogs said:

She can come back after New Zealand tbh. Elton John had a schedule like that in 2020 and the new leg of his tour follows the same path too. It’s something Pink already done with previous tour also

Edited by Gangbaby

The 14 US/Canada arenas that helped her advertise the album tracklist:

Vancouver - Rogers Arena

Seattle - Climate Pledge Arena

Sacramento - Golden 1 Center

San Francisco - Chase Center

Denver - Ball Arena

Kansas City - T-Mobile Center

Indianapolis - Gainbridge Fieldhouse

Louisville - KFC Yum! Center

Cleveland - Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse

Charlotte - Spectrum Center

Orlando - Amway Center

Miami - Miami-Dade Arena

New York - Madison Square Garden

Montreal - Bell Centre

Expecting the arena leg announcement tomorrow.

I'll never forgive her for not booking more stadium dates in Canada :coffee2:

spacer.png

Looks like an arena tour is coming at the same time as the Summer Carnival tour.

2 Diferent tours at the same time?

i am a bit lost 

Not the arena dates having a different name too, wonder if it is gonna be a different show for the arena's or are they just branding it different in hopes of grifting some fans into going to both the arenas and stadiums. I'm sure the SC dates will be mainly greatest hits, so maybe the plan is to just swap out a few hits for Trustfall album cuts in the arenas and call it a day

her team is so dumb omg. literally whats the point of separating the two tours, especially that she'll du summer carnival AGAIN after Trustfall Tour. a mess.

i hate her so much. hope the texan dates flop to oblivion now

Angry Angry White Woman GIF - Angry Angry White Woman Angry ...

This is so confusing... I really hope that Summer Carnival is not just about greatest hits, I want to hear the new songs, etc. 

She should have announced the album, THEN the Trustfall tour... But this is so odd now.

I'm guessing this mess it's mostly because her team wants to brand this tour as her 'magnum stadium tour', leaving arena places to the Trustfall Tour. That might split the gross, but the average will be extremely high and she'll be able to brag about being able to have a sold out stadium tour afterwards :giraffe:

16 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Not the arena dates having a different name too, wonder if it is gonna be a different show for the arena's or are they just branding it different in hopes of grifting some fans into going to both the arenas and stadiums. I'm sure the SC dates will be mainly greatest hits, so maybe the plan is to just swap out a few hits for Trustfall album cuts in the arenas and call it a day

Well, the Summer Carnival stops in early October, and does not pick up again until early February 2024 in Australia (their summer season), so she could easily tour late October 2023 to late January 2024 on the Trustfall Tour, do the February to March 2024 Summer Carnival, and then resume the Trustfall dates in late March 2024.

Summer Carnival is def a greatest hits tour, the branding has almost no connection to the new era beyond NGNDA and that song is not super representative of the project. Like I'll happily eat my words if I'm wrong, but I'd expect it will have a similar amount of representation on the setlist as H2BH did on the later legs of the BT tour. It'll be NGNDA, Trustfall, a ballad, and 1-2 album songs that she likes the best (which historically on her tours tend to be the worst ones on the album :rip:).

I've made peace with it being greatest hits oriented, the main thing that will annoy me is if she fills up the setlist with a bunch of lame covers like she did for her festival dates last year.

5 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Well, the Summer Carnival stops in early October, and does not pick up again until early February 2024 in Australia (their summer season), so she could easily tour late October 2023 to late January 2024 on the Trustfall Tour, do the February to March 2024 Summer Carnival, and then resume the Trustfall dates in late March 2024.

and will Europe get a Trustfall tour? (in summer 2024? :deadbanana2:)

will the aussies get one?

is she really rehearsing two sets of shows?

this is so dumb on so many levels. :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.