P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

On 2/8/2023 at 7:45 PM, Gabriel Guedes said:

It is pretty much confirmed that the arenas that announced the tracklist for the album will be hosting some concerts from the Summer Carnival Tour. 

It is good strategy to play it safe after some of those stadiums are not selling out immediately as they probably expected. 

Also, it is not like she's doing just stadiums in the US. There are already 2/3 arena dates there!

There's no arena tour dates as of yet, even the ones called "arena" are 30-40k stadiums.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

The soccer moms are fumming over the pre-sale disaster :deadbanana:

9 hours ago, Popboi. said:

There's no arena tour dates as of yet, even the ones called "arena" are 30-40k stadiums.

The concert in Fargo will be at an arena with the capacity of 19k and the one in Omaha, at a 24k baseball stadium. Those are the smaller ones, I guess.  

2 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

The concert in Fargo will be at an arena with the capacity of 19k and the one in Omaha, at a 24k baseball stadium. Those are the smaller ones, I guess.  

Omaha is 24k seats so can perfectly be 30k with the floor tickets :flame: Fargo is a big arena at least, she grossed $3m there last time (pretty sure the biggest show ever in that venue) and it's pretty tall roofed so it should fit the stadium production.

Yeah I don't think they will procure a different stage for a couple arena shows here and there.

36 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Yeah I don't think they will procure a different stage for a couple arena shows here and there.

Are the Texas dates still empty? 

3 minutes ago, Braz said:

Are the Texas dates still empty? 

Very much so. Only Arlington is looking somewhat healthier.

2 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Omaha is 24k seats so can perfectly be 30k with the floor tickets :flame: Fargo is a big arena at least, she grossed $3m there last time (pretty sure the biggest show ever in that venue) and it's pretty tall roofed so it should fit the stadium production.

Tacoma and Fargo have venues characterized as domes. A dome is not an arena. It’s more of a stadium with closed roof. Capacities can vary from 20.000 to 50.000 etc. For example Osaka has a dome with 30.000 capacity for concerts, Tokyo with 50.000 Domes have bigger General Admission space during concerts from the regular arena space. 

Edited by Gangbaby

5 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Fargodome is not a arena

It's a small stadium

Her having somewhat of a Taylor ticketmaster situation in Down Under is kinda sending me :ahh:

Now they all have to stream Trustfall as well :gaycat5:

42 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

Fargodome is not a arena

It's a small stadium

Isn't that like...the definition of an arena? Lol 

48 minutes ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

Isn't that like...the definition of an arena? Lol 

No, the difference is based on the architecture of it

She could simply do 30 stadium show in Oz and NZ, colllect all the $$ and break all the records. :celestial5:

Edited by Hiphopper
typo

19 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

10 shows so far. Can she make it up to 20? 

Looking at the schedule, there only seems room for one more date in New Castle and one in Perth. So I really doubt it

The BBC Radio 2 interviewer asked her if this is going to be her biggest tour and in response she said she has had bigger tours before. So we shouldn't expect many more dates.

52 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

The BBC Radio 2 interviewer asked her if this is going to be her biggest tour and in response she said she has had bigger tours before. So we shouldn't expect many more dates.

I was wondering about why she said that, given that she's doing stadium tours. I guess she has fewer dates, but overall attendance should/may still be larger? 

4 minutes ago, dfantasy said:

I was wondering about why she said that, given that she's doing stadium tours. I guess she has fewer dates, but overall attendance should/may still be larger? 

I guess she meant the number of dates and how long it will last compared to her previous tours

Yeah, fewer dates and also attendance. Around 3M people attended both the Funhouse & BT tours.

9 hours ago, Underdogs said:

Nah I think she meant them by dates; BT had 159 (:deadbanana:), TTAL 142, Funhouse+SC 185. This one has 57 so far, so even if she adds like another 57 her point still stands by a large margin. :skull: 

--

With 57 dates my hard guess prediction is around $330M in Gross Totals, that with a $6M avg which should be easily accomplishable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.