P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

On 11/24/2022 at 11:05 AM, XAMJ said:

The Texas and Los Angeles dates are selling horribly :rip:

I thought LA would show up for her 

I mean, we will eventually, it's just a year away though.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder when are we getting the AUS/NZ dates. 

Imagine her paying them dust lmao

21 minutes ago, Liafen said:

I wonder when are we getting the AUS/NZ dates. 

Imagine her paying them dust lmao

I think they'll be out on early december for 2023 novembro/december (which is summer down under)

8 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

I think they'll be out on early december for 2023 novembro/december (which is summer down under)

But what's holding them back announcing them? I have a feeling Nov/Dec would interfere with Willow's theatre schedule so maybe she'll indeed pay them dust...

If I remember correctly Taylor for her rep stadium tour also sold slowly, and there were talks it was going to flop. So I think things will pick up. Her 2nd single really needs to be great though. 

11 hours ago, dfantasy said:

If I remember correctly Taylor for her rep stadium tour also sold slowly, and there were talks it was going to flop. So I think things will pick up. Her 2nd single really needs to be great though. 

It's not a matter of "being great", but more a "being promoted" type of thing. 

Every pop girl that releases a song gets added to TTH and a bunch of other playlists, but not her. WTH? 

Hopefully she does a few appearances to promote the tour. Kimmel and GMA was great, she should book Fallon, SNL, I can only dream of Colbert...

24 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Hopefully she does a few appearances to promote the tour. Kimmel and GMA was great, she should book Fallon, SNL, I can only dream of Colbert...

She should do something in the upcoming week or two to get that christmas coin 

4 hours ago, Underdogs said:

She should do something in the upcoming week or two to get that christmas coin 

Her tickets would be great Christmas gifts. I am thinking of buying my mom & dad tickets lol

I keep seeing ads for this tour on Grindr

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

2 hours ago, dfantasy said:

This is good, no? And we were worried

Yes, pretty good!! Texas is the only stain in this tour. 

We don't need to worry, with the christmas sales and the album release boost, she'll sell them out 

5 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Her tickets would be great Christmas gifts. I am thinking of buying my mom & dad tickets lol

They sure are!! Bring your grandma and grandpa too!!:hippo:

On 11/24/2022 at 3:08 PM, Liafen said:

The way I developed a Pavlovian reflex whenever I think about/hear Funhouse

"how much do we love Gwen Stefani? this much? or THIS much"

aTarOHO.gif

:rip:

9 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I keep seeing ads for this tour on Grindr

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

:rip:

The RIGHT kind of promo

11 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

82,23% of tickets for the Noth American leg are sold, according to @touringdata on twitter. 

https://twitter.com/touringdata/status/1597001093954752513?t=FBheuIaY3tseOfAPyTEtuA&s=19

11 hours ago, dfantasy said:

This is good, no? And we were worried

10 hours ago, Braz said:

Over 80% already sold is super impressive. I think she'll sell all tickets by show date.

Is it reliable though? SoFi throws me off. More than half of the stadium is unsold, and that's not 15k. 

8 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Is it reliable though? SoFi throws me off. More than half of the stadium is unsold, and that's not 15k. 

I think they just added up all the remaining seats roughly. I doubt they counted every single blue dot lol. So the 100+ tickets remaining leaves a lot of margin.

9 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Unsold or re-selling? II swear 'll never understand this ticket selling system.:michael:

15 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

I think they just added up all the remaining seats roughly. I doubt they counted every single blue dot lol. So the 100+ tickets remaining leaves a lot of margin.

That's a huge error of margin as almost all blocks have 100+ tickets for e.g. SoFi. I counted one and it exceeds that by almost 150 seats.

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

Yes, they are pretty reliable. The have access to lots of private info and they're the most reliable source when it comes to tours. 

The Weeknd's most recent boxscore was SoFi Stadium and it was sold out with 46k tickets. So 16k seems to be the right number if 46k is the capacity. 

I'm not sure that these interactive maps are 100% accurate. 

9 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I'm not sure that these interactive maps are 100% accurate. 

Umm, what do you mean? They're the most accurate. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.