P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

2 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

I think the Alamodome can double as a bog-standard arena crowd-wise. I've found a few boxscores from Cher and Britney, both of whom have played there in the past, and they played to 15k (Cher) and 25k (Britney) crowds. One Direction played to 51k there.

Interesting! 

I think 25k might still be too small, but the One Direction configuration would be a closer one to the rest of the stadiums that have around 42k capacity 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

Capacities based on previous boxscores

Rogers Centre - 50,155 (Taylor Swift 2018)

Great American Ball Park - 39,196 (Jason Aldean 2014)

Fenway Park - 38,267 (Lady Gaga 2022)

Citi Field - 34,327 (BTS 2018)

PNC Park - 41,014 (Ed Sheeran 2018)

Nationals Park - 42,834 (One Direction 2014)

Target Field - 43,143 (Paul McCartney 2014)

Wrigley Field - 43,019 (Lady Gaga 2022)

American Family Field - 43,526 (Kenny Chesney 2018)

Comerica Park - 52,546 (Eminem / Rihanna 2014)

Fargodome - 22,164 (Pink 2019)

Charles Schwab Field - No boxscore available

Citizens Bank Park - 40,634 (Beyoncé / Jay-Z 2014)

Geodis Park - New stadium, no boxscore yet

Alamodome - 50,193 (Bad Bunny 2022)

Minute Maid Park - 41,755 (Bad Bunny 2022)

Globe Life Field - 43,598 (Morgan Wallen 2022)

Snapdragon Stadium - New stadium, no boxscore

SoFi Stadium - 53,438 (BTS 2021)

Allegiant Stadium - 44,321 (The Weeknd 2022)

Chaser Field - 49,421 (Bad Bunny 2022)

4 hours ago, Underdogs said:

:dancehall:

Thank god she's coming to San Antonio. I had been wanting to see her at ACL but didn't want to go to a festival. This time will be worth it since we've got a full stadium production and full set.

Do we know VIP packages? And pre sale info. Ticketmaster is saying Wednesday starts presale, but no info, and is that all venues? I know baseball stadiums usual follow different presale guidelines. 

Stage layout for her Europe shows are showing a completely open pit as the only floor seats. US shows have a u-shaped catwalk. And looks to be seated. 

On 11/14/2022 at 7:27 AM, pinktennisfreak said:

Europe - June, July

USA - August, Sep, Oct

Australia - winter (summer there)

Will this be her shortest tour ever or will she tour 2024? 

EU's potential not used. No Ireland, no Scandinavia, some UK cities skipped. 

Realistically she could do Australia in Dec-Feb, South American festival season in March 2024 (I wish), then EU leg 2 in mid 2024.

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

She is finally doing a full stadium tour :clap3: she better not do arenas in Australia 

I need her to break records in Australia 

4 hours ago, Shelter said:

She is finally doing a full stadium tour :clap3: she better not do arenas in Australia 

You just know she's gonna do 18 arena shows in each city, as usual 

2 hours ago, dfantasy said:

I need her to break records in Australia 

What records are there left to break tho? :deadbanana4: Has she ever done stadiums in AUS?

I’m sure Pink & her crew know what they’re doing…but is she big enough to do stadiums in the US? Legit question. I know she has a lot of fans worldwide, but I didn’t think she was on stadium-level in the US. Good for her!

1 hour ago, Death & Decay said:

is she big enough to do stadiums in the US?

We'll find out next year :priceless:

8 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

What records are there left to break tho? :deadbanana4: Has she ever done stadiums in AUS?

Nope, that's why I need her to break all the stadium records hehehe. And give her final numbers a boost 

22 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

You just know she's gonna do 18 arena shows in each city, as usual 

thats the one thing i never understood about her. why would you bother doing 20 arena shows if you could just do 3 in a stadium!? 

12 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

thats the one thing i never understood about her. why would you bother doing 20 arena shows if you could just do 3 in a stadium!? 

Because people come to see her again and again and again. They've been very smart about it.

35 minutes ago, johnny_9ss said:

I think I remember reading somewhere that Australia has a limit on how many concerts can be held in outdoor stadiums due to noise. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

Seems that Diamond package is CA1400+. Never Not Gonna never see her in concert again 

Edited by dfantasy

Yeah I am definitely waiting to buy. I'm very skeptical she has the demand to sell out stadiums across the US. If I'm wrong I'll happily take the L, but at the moment I feel like I'll probably be able to get way cheaper/better seats on resale closer to the show.

I love her, but she hasn't had a proper crossover hit in ages and I think she's in the awkward stage of her career where Gen Z just flat out isn't interested in what she has to sell and her fanbase hasn't quite aged to the point where she's a full blown legacy act and can tour solely on her past-laurels. 

I don't know if all the tickets were made available at this presale, but some of the dates are selling really really well. Some are really close to selling out. 90% of them doing better than the Berlin date. 

The bigger stadiums, though...

Y’all really shouldn’t be worried about this tour selling. Pink is an ESTABLISHED A-list performer that everyone knows puts on amazing show. People want to come see her doing the flips in the air and ****. And touring has come back stronger than ever after being down for two years.

On 11/16/2022 at 4:43 AM, dfantasy said:

Could you update title to "US Stadium Dates Announced" like how the Swifties do it? 

Done!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.