P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

27 minutes ago, A.X.E.L said:

I know! The guitar during the chorus of NK makes it sound so much more vibrant, I loved it! Cuz I Can sounds really weird, because it brings to the front all the lower sounds and her talking in the background, I agree it was ruined haha

Fingers sounds cool, cause I discovered so many cool sounds and layers. Dear Mr President sounds beautiful imo cause The Indigo Girls get a lot more attention and they sound like a choir, loved it. On U+UH the “clap” sounds really loud and the synth during the second chorus also! 

So weird haha it seems like they used the actual demos for it. I read it’s the concept of Dolby Atmos, to actually re-mix the original recordings

Wow now I really want to hear it! It's time to renew my subscription :chick2:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, A.X.E.L said:

Sooo, completely off topic, but has anyone listened to I’m Not Dead with the Dolby Atmos feature on Apple Music? I was so shocked because the mixing of the songs is SO different! Stupid Girls sounds like a compleeetely different song and it even features the verse: you get your news from star magazine. 

Since we are using this thread as Base, I figured I might just comment on it haha 

i highly recommend you give it a listen, it’s quite interesting and it brings some light to some sounds and instruments that are usually in the background

I have switched from Apple to Spotify a few months ago. :chick3:

Fingers crossed she'll bring some good news on Kelly's show~ 

Or at least give us the live premiere of AOOF!

Come On Fingers Crossed GIF by JMatt - Find & Share on GIPHY

AOOF is/was DOA, I don't think there's a reason for her to perform that. 

23 hours ago, Arknex said:

Wow now I really want to hear it! It's time to renew my subscription :chick2:

22 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

I have switched from Apple to Spotify a few months ago. :chick3:

Give it a try, it’s a fun experiment haha

2 hours ago, Liafen said:

AOOF is/was DOA, I don't think there's a reason for her to perform that. 

It'll be a Who Knew 2.0 case. (In my dreams...........:'(

What's with her team? Over past few months, cancellations, reschedules. Tour dates, promo slots, announcing new shows and then rescheduling them after few weeks. 

Seriously, not a good look. 

18 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Kelly appearance cancelledT

aTarOHO.gif 

How do we know? :psyduck:

No, I was really looking forward to it... :confused: I wonder what happened. I hope they only postponed it.

39 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

aTarOHO.gif 

they lost the tape?

or Corey recorded a motorcycling event over it while Alecia was out there stomping on grapes

aTarOHO.gif 

I always had a feeling it would be footage from the previous episode but then why not air it? 

Kelly now films her show in NY and P!nk must be off to Australia soon so idk

5 hours ago, Underdogs said:

aTarOHO.gif 

Tf?? For real?? 

It’s anticipated that more than 900,000 fans will experience an epic high-energy set in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Townsville, Dunedin and Auckland, featuring her biggest hits like So What, TRUSTFALL, Get the Party Started, and more.

https://hifiway.live/2024/02/04/pnks-record-breaking-summer-carnival-2024-tour-gets-the-party-started-in-australia-next-week/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

It’s anticipated that more than 900,000 fans will experience an epic high-energy set in Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Townsville, Dunedin and Auckland, featuring her biggest hits like So What, TRUSTFALL, Get the Party Started, and more.

https://hifiway.live/2024/02/04/pnks-record-breaking-summer-carnival-2024-tour-gets-the-party-started-in-australia-next-week/

Insane. 900k with a 120-130 dollarish avg ticket price (it can be even more, but iirc EU was around 107-108ish) would put it around 110-120M. 

FEB 13 Newcastle - Only has limited resale

FEB 14 Newcastle - Only has limited resale

FEB 20 Carrara - Only has EE Golden Circle VIP

FEB 23 Docklands - Only has EE Golden Circle VIP

FEB 24 Docklands - Only has EE Golden Circle VIP

MAR 1 Burswood - Has a couple spots here and there, less than 50

MAR 2 Burswood - Has both GA, and a couple spots here and there

MAR 5 Dunedin - Has EE GA and a couple spots

MAR 8 Auckland - Has all GA, and a couple spots

MAR 9 Auckland - Has two GA types, and couple spots (mostly for wheelchair users)

MAR 12 Docklands - Has all GA, and around 100 spots

MAR 13 Docklands - Oh this is struggling a bit. And the floor is seated aswell instead of GA (which is weird bc the other dates in this stadium are standing floors only)

MAR 22 Townsville - Has a couple hundred plus GA, but doing great

MAR 23 Townsville - Couple spots left.

Can't access Ticketek (region blocked) so no clue about Sydney and Adelaide, but overall an astounding success. Only date that is struggling a bit is MAR 13 but they should sell that out once she lands and Beatlemania starts from the buzz.

Has Carey made her a tinfoil Grammy? :chick3:

7 minutes ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Has Carey made her a tinfoil Grammy? :chick3:

It's only when she loses a nomination... :eli:

17 hours ago, Liafen said:

FEB 13 Newcastle - Only has limited resale

FEB 14 Newcastle - Only has limited resale

FEB 20 Carrara - Only has EE Golden Circle VIP

FEB 23 Docklands - Only has EE Golden Circle VIP

FEB 24 Docklands - Only has EE Golden Circle VIP

MAR 1 Burswood - Has a couple spots here and there, less than 50

MAR 2 Burswood - Has both GA, and a couple spots here and there

MAR 5 Dunedin - Has EE GA and a couple spots

MAR 8 Auckland - Has all GA, and a couple spots

MAR 9 Auckland - Has two GA types, and couple spots (mostly for wheelchair users)

MAR 12 Docklands - Has all GA, and around 100 spots

MAR 13 Docklands - Oh this is struggling a bit. And the floor is seated aswell instead of GA (which is weird bc the other dates in this stadium are standing floors only)

MAR 22 Townsville - Has a couple hundred plus GA, but doing great

MAR 23 Townsville - Couple spots left.

Can't access Ticketek (region blocked) so no clue about Sydney and Adelaide, but overall an astounding success. Only date that is struggling a bit is MAR 13 but they should sell that out once she lands and Beatlemania starts from the buzz.

She isn't doing two shows here in Newcastle? Only Feb 13th... unsure where the Feb 14th info is from.

8 minutes ago, Braz said:

It's only when she loses a nomination... :eli:

Carey awards, kids nominate. :eddie:

It's so sad she's so irrelevant now lol, she's gonna release a covers album soon at this speed... I remember the good old days of Grammy performances and interviews. Ugh...

Checked Kelly's guests for the week. No Alecia.  :deadbanana:

Wtf was that last week?

1 hour ago, KYLIETENSION said:

She isn't doing two shows here in Newcastle? Only Feb 13th... unsure where the Feb 14th info is from.

oh sorry, copied the line and left it there accidentally.

On 2/4/2024 at 8:26 PM, pinktennisfreak said:

The trustfall sneak.....

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Braz said:

It's so sad she's so irrelevant now lol, she's gonna release a covers album soon at this speed... I remember the good old days of Grammy performances and interviews. Ugh...

She’s not. She just didn’t book the Grammys this year. She’s going on her sold out stadiums tour, how dare you haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.