P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

But wait… isn’t she doing Vegas? :clown: she probably ruined that as well

14 hours ago, Underdogs said:

All the new shows are now on general sale.

Tickets for the flopping stadium shows have also been discounted. :clown:

by how much? :skull: haven’t checked the prices. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Gabriel Guedes said:

They're probably just trying to milk all the reprised demand after the pandemic (which is already dying), and after that, she'll have a 2 year break and then go back to touring arenas. 

I think she'll do only a Vegas residency after the break. But I hope I'm wrong...

6 hours ago, Liafen said:

by how much? :skull: haven’t checked the prices. 

I've noticed only the nosebleeds because they show up every time you check a seat map

Philly: $79.95 from $109.95

LA: $49.95 from $79.95

Orlando: $49.95 from $79.95

In St. Louis, Chicago & Toronto the cheapest sections have been taken off sale in an attempt to sell the better seats. They will be put back on sale closer to the show, depending on how well the show sells. Whew, the struggle :skull:

Oh, she's definitely not touring for a few good years after this...

I'm scared she really might release another mixtape to promote the tour(s). She should just sing Trustfall at the Grammys and hope for the best. (Turbulence would be great too but I'm afraid of the "she can't stay on the ground" hate to backfire)

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

I've noticed only the nosebleeds because they show up every time you check a seat map

Philly: $79.95 from $109.95

LA: $49.95 from $79.95

Orlando: $49.95 from $79.95

In St. Louis, Chicago & Toronto the cheapest sections have been taken off sale in an attempt to sell the better seats. They will be put back on sale closer to the show, depending on how well the show sells. Whew, the struggle :skull:

not them doing anything BUT promo. i bet the gee pee doesn't even know there'll be a show in their area, let alone notice the discounts :skull: 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Oh, she's definitely not touring for a few good years after this...

I'm scared she really might release another mixtape to promote the tour(s). She should just sing Trustfall at the Grammys and hope for the best. (Turbulence would be great too but I'm afraid of the "she can't stay on the ground" hate to backfire)

Her last performance @ Grammy was Wild hearts which she was standing the whole time, so if anyone still saying that bs, we got every right to slap in their faces.

Who cares if some call her an acrobat for doing another aerial performance, those are not the ones attending the tour.

Yeah her best bet is Turbulence

But not us arguing when Alazy obviously won’t lift a finger 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

Her last performance @ Grammy was Wild hearts which she was standing the whole time, so if anyone still saying that bs, we got every right to slap in their faces.

8 hours ago, Popboi. said:

Who cares if some call her an acrobat for doing another aerial performance, those are not the ones attending the tour.

You know I personally agree :toofunny3: but she needs to reach GP if she wants to move those tickets and there's so much twitter hate against her "constantly" flying

• Like 1

She could do a Lost Cause or Our Song, that would be beautiful ("keep on dreaming", lol) 

Or All Out Of Fight... ?

Edited by Borsi

2 hours ago, Borsi said:

She could do a Lost Cause or Our Song, that would be beautiful ("keep on dreaming", lol) 

Or All Out Of Fight... ?

All out of fight is the most underrated masterpiece 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hiphopper said:

All out of fight is the most underrated masterpiece 

I hope she'll at least add it to the setlist. 🙏

• Like 1

Girl isn’t stepping foot near the Grammys… what are y’all on about? :toofunny3:

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Hey I Can Dream GIF - Hey I Can Dream Cant I - Discover & Share GIFs

6 hours ago, Underdogs said:

True, because she in fact will perform Turbulence which doesn't include stepping feet. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Can UNICEF at least make her perfom again just like 2018? Or being in a tribute no one asked? With thay she'll have something interesting to talk about in next interviews instead of bringing up her kids for the 926483th time :snowball:

23 hours ago, Hiphopper said:

Hey I Can Dream GIF - Hey I Can Dream Cant I - Discover & Share GIFs

17 hours ago, Liafen said:

True, because she in fact will perform Turbulence which doesn't include stepping feet. 

spacer.png

As long as we're Dreaming.mp3, she should perform All Out of Fight with a choir. Get that I Am Here moment it never got

• Like 1

Why would she perform at the Grammys? She was totally snubbed and has nothing coming out. They're not wasting a slot on her...

So you all don't think promo is coming soon? :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, kishi said:

So you all don't think promo is coming soon? :gaycat1:

Kelly's program is this Friday. However, from the picture the official IG posted, it is from the first time she was there, so...

Oh, I hope it's a new episode for Kelly, but maybe they'll air the part that they didn't in 2023. 

Still, Kelly>>>Grammys for me

I don't really care about them. They just want her for PR. They didn't nominate her, because she would be in AUS, so no use of her. 

1 hour ago, pinktennisfreak said:

They just want her for PR

and she needs it for PR

Sooo, completely off topic, but has anyone listened to I’m Not Dead with the Dolby Atmos feature on Apple Music? I was so shocked because the mixing of the songs is SO different! Stupid Girls sounds like a compleeetely different song and it even features the verse: you get your news from star magazine. 

Since we are using this thread as Base, I figured I might just comment on it haha 

i highly recommend you give it a listen, it’s quite interesting and it brings some light to some sounds and instruments that are usually in the background

• Like 3

8 hours ago, A.X.E.L said:

Sooo, completely off topic, but has anyone listened to I’m Not Dead with the Dolby Atmos feature on Apple Music? I was so shocked because the mixing of the songs is SO different! Stupid Girls sounds like a compleeetely different song and it even features the verse: you get your news from star magazine. 

Since we are using this thread as Base, I figured I might just comment on it haha 

i highly recommend you give it a listen, it’s quite interesting and it brings some light to some sounds and instruments that are usually in the background

Some songs sound really interesting. Stupid Girls, Runaway and Nobody Knows had me discover so many new layers.

Cuz I Can and a few others were completely ruined though :dies:

5 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Some songs sound really interesting. Stupid Girls, Runaway and Nobody Knows had me discover so many new layers.

Cuz I Can and a few others were completely ruined though :dies:

I know! The guitar during the chorus of NK makes it sound so much more vibrant, I loved it! Cuz I Can sounds really weird, because it brings to the front all the lower sounds and her talking in the background, I agree it was ruined haha

Fingers sounds cool, cause I discovered so many cool sounds and layers. Dear Mr President sounds beautiful imo cause The Indigo Girls get a lot more attention and they sound like a choir, loved it. On U+UH the “clap” sounds really loud and the synth during the second chorus also! 

So weird haha it seems like they used the actual demos for it. I read it’s the concept of Dolby Atmos, to actually re-mix the original recordings

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.